Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade ate and tore the dear apart and ate every thing she could she was starving she assumed it was from the change. She went to the stream and such her nose and face under the wetter to help get the blood off and took a big drink " earlier I ment to say that I would want you to kill me if I ever hurt a human excluding self defence " she said and licked her jaws feeling full . She was surprised how full Mitch she could eat " what do you look out for on you're sounds? " she asked " I feel like I have so many questions " she said walking beside you felling quite small next to you " is there more wolves around ? " she asked now that her hunger was taken care of

Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He watched as she went to the stream and washed off as he did he knew what she meant to say earlier but he just nodded, "I knew what you meant, you have nothing to worry about in that aspect, I look for any threats to the farm or the farmer. You may ask all your question along the way" He began walking his usual trail keeping himself alert for any signs of danger as he continued answering her questions. "Yes there are many wolves but they are not the only threats to the farmer and his land, there are also other creatures like vampires and things of that nature though wolves are more common around here, I also protect against people looking to harm innocent people such as the farmer or little creatures looking to eat the crops and destroy the land, this is my payment to the farmer for everything he has done for me"

He sniffed the air and ground not smelling any other threats, the foul smell of the burning wolf still faintly lingered but was almost gone now. He glanced down at the much smaller wolf wondering if she had a family looking for her, if she had somewhere to go when he was done teaching her to survive on her own, her life would never be the same again from now and he wondered how she would handle that, he then began wondering how she managed to get into this situation. He would ask her when they got back to the barn, they had plenty of time and were almost done the rounds anyway. He continued walking silently, waiting for her to ask more questions.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade looked over at you now thinking of vampires and wolves and fey " so are ... are all the legends true like faeries for example " she asked wondering what else could be living out in the world. she looked out in to the woods " do wolves live on the own or are there groups together like packs ?" she asked she really didn't have anywhere to go after he helped her. her foster family had so many kids there that she was often looked over so she tended to wander and she was unlucky this day.

she was watching the sun starting to rise as the farmer continued to work she could see him working away at something . she herd a stick snap and she looked in to the forest seeing a rabbit run off and she stood up out of her crouch redy to spring and shook her head. rae was lafughing at her " alittel bit paranoid are we " . Jade grumbled " you let me knwo how paranoid you are when a 200 pound wolf hunts you down "
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They were coming upon the barn and he started walking inside and shifted back to his human form, "Yes all the legends are true though I haven't encountered much of anything else other than other werewolves. we can do both live in packs or be rogues, for example I am a rogue per say, I have no pack, I am a lone wolf but there are many packs out there somewhere" He wondered up to the loft and grabbed the new clothes for her, "Here are some knew clothes for you since yours were shredded, you can shift back to human now" He went and grabbed the bowl that was previously full of water, "I will be right back, you can change in my absence I am going to retrieve more water" With that said he went down to the farmers house washing the bowl and grabbing a few water bottles. He updated the farmer and explained he would gather more information about the girl named Jade and would keep him updated.

Once he was done talking to the farmer he went back to the barn, before he went in he asked if she was done changing. He planned to sit her down and get more information from her and try to figure out what they were going to do from here. Hopefully things would go smoothly and she would be able to survive on her own, he wasn't sure what he would do if she couldn't.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded and still went behind a haybale to hide as she re red to change back . " rae how do I change back " she asked and Rae told her to think of being tall and human and the pain started but not so bad . It felt like pins and needles all over with some cramps and piping of bones . She grabbed the clothes and pulled them on and stoped out when you came in " I'm all good " she said comignnto sit on a bale of hay " it did not hurt as bad to change back. But I have a nother question what made you decide to be a rough wolf woudent there be company to know you didn't have to work alone ?" She asked wondering what she would decide when the time came. She happy accepted a warter bottle and took a long swig before puting the cap on . It's so new she didn't know where to start

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He sat across from her on another bale of hay and took his own swing of water. "After going the Change it becomes easier and less painful the more you shift. I didn't decide to be a lone wolf. I've been alone from the start. Both my parents were killed in an attack from a werewolf and I was left a shredded mess. I barely survived. I went through the Change on my own. The farmer found me after I went through the Change and took me in, nursing me back to health but I learned everything else on my own with the help of my wolf. Being alone doesn't bother me anymore. I was alone aside from my parents and I've been alone since they died." He took another swing from his water and decided to ask his own questions.

"Why were you near this place anyway? This is pretty much the middle of nowhere, don't you have family or someone looking for you?" His wolf grumbled to him that he still hadn't introduced himself, "By the way my name is Drake since I didn't really introduce myself before, for now we can exchange questions back and forth to make things a little more fair I guess" He drank a little more of his water and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it with his zippo lighter while waiting for her response.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded " nice to meet you drake . No I don't was a foster kid I was just a paycheck to them and the 10 others " she shrugged " I've all ways liked the woods whent walking and this big wolf starts chasing me and it has been about two days I have no idea where I am or even what day it is anymore " she said playing with the label on the bottle

" I am sorry about your parents. I never met mine " she said sadly wondering if her life would be different " but that is the past and it makes us stronger now right " she smiled but you could still see how upset she was

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Drake sighed, he knew how bad foster homes could be. He knew the sadness she felt all too well. He had spoke with the farmer and they had already made an agreement if this just so happened to be the case. He was reluctant about the decision but the farmer was adamant on it. He sighed again, "Well you owe the farmer a big thank you, since you have no where to go you can remain here until you decide otherwise or until we decide otherwise. I will help you learn how to take care of yourself and the rules of the farm but I am not your babysitter. You will learn to hunt on your own, you will learn the chores around the farm, we will take shifts on patrols once you have passed my tests and lessons" He paused and took a deep breath and another swig of his water bottle and continued to smoke his cigarette. "The biggest rule for you right now is to stay out of the farmers home, until further notice that house if forbidden, do you understand? I will work on making you your own bed and area to yourself, for now you can start on some of the chores while I take care of that. You will be tied to this farm unless you are with me, you will not leave these grounds unless you are not coming back. I know these are a lot of rules but it is for your own safety. If you can not handle or abide by these rules then you will leave when you can take care of yourself, understand? Do you have any questions for me?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jades eyes lit up " relay . im going to have to for sure" she said nodding listing to the rules " not aloud off the farm or in the farmers house. help with chores and learn patrols and pass the rest , i understand " she was thankful for Drake taking her in along withe the farmer. she thought she would be shoved out as soon as she was able to moves and not be in pain " i do have a few questions. do i ask the farmer for what i can do or is there set chores. and do you think the farmer would think it would be offensive if i brought him a couple of rabbits in thanks ?" she asked as Rae put the idea in her head that it would be a kind gesture she did not want to let them down at all they were kind enough to take her in the very least she could do is work hard in thanks
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He laughed at her question about bringing the farmer rabbits as a thank you, "No He would probably prefer deer, he makes delicious food with deer, I've brought him a few myself, he wouldn't mind a couple rabbits but he prefers deer and bigger creatures most of the time. As for the chores they're pretty set in stone, help with moving the hay, help in hunting, protect the farm from things like rabbits, wolves, intruders, etc. For now you can start baling hay and stacking it in the back of the barn, we do patrols at least three times a day but sometimes if I'm bored I will do it more, keeping our sleeping quarters clean and tidy, cleaning up after ourselves in general, do not eat the livestock, don't bring anyone back here from the town. You will learn as you go"

He finished off his cigarette and his water and stood. Walking over to the baler he began showing her how to work it, proceeding to explain sometimes it didn't want to work and what to do if that were to happen. He wasn't sure how he felt about having another wolf on his grounds or how he felt about having to watch over her but his wolf felt better about not being alone anymore. He was excited to have someone to watch over and keep him company. Drake was still uneasy, he thought about the wolf that trespassed and attacked her, he had smelled other wolves on him and wondered if they would search for him. He would have to warn the farmer of the possibility of other wolves coming in search of their member. For now he would just continue teaching the young wolf of the rules and chores and responsibilities of the farm and how to defend it and herself.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast