Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

  1. #71
    Member isabella1503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By a water fall reading a book
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, wherewolf, vampire, any thing mysacal
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Jade slept hard threw the night even with the flashes of the wolves in her mind . she trashed a few times then sat up and gasped. she rubbed her face and looked out her window seeing the sun coming up and she got dressed. she had to do a morning round while Drake was healing. . she got up and looked around the farm as she stretcher and letting rae's scenes take over and she shifted at the barn door and started at the front of the farm so she could take a bath in the stream at the end. she walked past the farm oust and peeked up in to the window seeing the farmer watching drake and she felt better making the round and started along the path she remembered from drake . and kept sen seances and starting along the the fence lone taking her time so she could listen and hear to look around if ther wase something off she went over to it investigating and remembered the smell and kept going

    Spoiler: The RPs I'm Apart Of  

  2. #72
    Member SkarletWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Your imagination
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Drake groaned and slowly opened his eyes, blinking to adjust to the light. The farmer jumped up and quickly walked over to him, "Now ole boy don't ya try gettin up, yer wounds were pretty bad, Granny fixed you up nicely with yer pups help" Drake turned his head slightly and winced at the pain but nodded once to let the farmer know he understood. He wanted to ask where Jade was and if she was ok but he still didn't have enough strength to talk due to his injuries to his throat. The farmer glanced over at Elizabeth then out the window when movement caught his eye, he noticed it was just the pup doing the rounds she mentioned the night before. "Im sure yer wonderin about yer pup, she is fine, had a few cuts and bruises but thanks to you nothin bad, Im assumin she is doing yer rounds right now so she should be back shortly, fer now you just focus on restin we can take care of the farm" Drake nodded once in response and closed his eyes. He focused his hearing on everything around him and could faintly hear Jade walking away from the farm house. He fell back to sleep shortly after that not having enough strength to stay awake much longer. Granny opened her eyes slowly, still somewhat exhausted from the previous nights activities. She saw the farmer next to Drake and sat up quickly, "What's wrong Bobby? Did something happen?" She asked worried, "Nothin bad happened Elizabeth, calm yerself. He opened his eyes fer a moment and was a bit responsive but still weak" She sighed, "Well that's some good news, at least we know he is still alive and will be alright, I will have to replace his bandages soon and he will have to drink some water or he won't heal like he should for now we can just watch over him until he wakes up again" The farmer nodded his agreement and sat back in his chair in the corner.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

  3. #73
    Member isabella1503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By a water fall reading a book
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, wherewolf, vampire, any thing mysacal
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Jade walked around the outside of the farm continuing a round sniffing things out . she could smell drake on the well warn path around the forest she could smell rabbits and a few ... ground hogs " she thought smelling smoothing out of the ordinary she fallowed the line to the hole. she sniffed and it felt warm she dug and found 3 of them together and she quickly killed them and ate them then filled the hole back in it was a good breakfast but she had to look for more she counted around untill she got to the stream and took a bath and changed back felling the cool but comfortable water was her. she took a few moments and found a few rabbits along the way and brought them for Drake and she left them outside on the porch not being Abel to find another ground hog. she reached for the door but paused . she nocked instead remembering drakes words wanting to be respectful.

    Spoiler: The RPs I'm Apart Of  

  4. #74
    Member SkarletWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Your imagination
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    The farmer and Granny both looked up at the knock on the door, Granny waved her hand and opened the door, "Well good morning deary, did you get everything done you had desired to get done?" Granny had asked Jade. The farmer interrupted filling her in on the previous events, "Ole boy opened his eyes this mornin, not too long before ya walked in, he is still too weak to talk but he was able to give me a nod in acknowledgement to what I was sayin" The farmer finished and decided to get up and wonder into the kitchen, taking the rabbits from Jade with a nod of thanks, "I'll make some coffee and cut these up for ole boy" Then he disappeared into the kitchen and silently got to work. Granny got up slowly and walked over to Drake, grabbing a wet rag she wiped his forehead gently, staring down at him with sad eyes. "I wish I had been awake when he opened his eyes but alas I was asleep, hopefully he shall open his eyes again with some more rest" She looked up at Jade and gave her a small smile before turning back to Drake.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

  5. #75
    Member isabella1503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By a water fall reading a book
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, wherewolf, vampire, any thing mysacal
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    jade smiled " good morning that's fantastic" she said coming in and visiting drake " his color is a lot better than last night, is there anything i can help with this morning ?" she asked Granny wondering if his bandages needed to be changed or anything at all. " i found a few ground hogs but i got them out and filled in the hole " she said loud enough for the farmer to hear " otherwise everything is clear im just not sure were to start for chores today " she said not wantign the farm to get behind and wanting to make sure that when Drake got back on his feet he would not have to catch up

    Spoiler: The RPs I'm Apart Of  

  6. #76
    Member SkarletWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Your imagination
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Granny finished wiping Drakes forehead and placed the rag in the bowl, holding it up to Jade she said softly, "You can pour this out, wash it and get fresh rags and water, shortly we will have to change his bandages again, but until then I'm sure there's other things you can help with" She smiled and handed Jade the bowl with the dirty rags and water. "We can also talk to Bobby and see if he has any ideas on what you can help with" She glanced into the kitchen and faintly saw the farmer moving about. "When you come back we can sit for a few and drink some coffee and talk things over"

    The farmer placed the rabbits on a cutting board and started gathering a few knives and a trash can. He cleaned the knives and placed them on a silk cloth on the counter, he stared at the knives for a moment, recalling how he obtained them. He scoffed and mumbled under his breath then went about skinning them and gutting them. His hands moved with experienced grace and flowing movements. When he finished he cleaned the meat off the bones and tossed the extra bodily items in the trash and washed his hands. He started making the coffee and an old bowl for the meat. He threw a few pieces into a frying pan he had put a bit of oil into and started cooking a few pieces for Drake as well as the girls. He mumbled under his breath about Elizabeth and grumbled to himself shaking his head at his own thoughts. He hoped Drake would be ok and live through this event. He was relieved he was still alive but angry that he couldn't have done more to protect him. He wasn't sure how to feel about anything at the moment so he focused his thoughts on the tasks at hand.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

  7. #77
    Member isabella1503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By a water fall reading a book
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, wherewolf, vampire, any thing mysacal
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Jade nodded and took the bowl and rags " do you need new bandages or do we have enough ?" she asked as she headed to the kitchen hearing bobby muttering and kept out of his way cleaning and subbing out the rags and hung them to dry and getting clean and cleaned out the bowl and getting fresh cool water an bringing it back to granny. heading back in to the kitchen jade waited until he put down the knives " what kind of chores have to get done today sir?" she asked wanting to keep him and granny in watching Drake " i also found a couple of ground hogs while on my rounds . is there away we can keep them out of the wheat ?" she asked

    Spoiler: The RPs I'm Apart Of  

  8. #78
    Member SkarletWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Your imagination
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Granny shook her head at the girls question, "No we have enough deary, thank you anyway, go see if Bobby needs any help while you're in there" She smiled gently and stood to sit in the chair she had slept in. While she waited for Jade and the farmer to return she listened closely to what was happening in the kitchen.

    Bobby glanced at Jade as she came in, "Fer now ya can help in here, grab some cups from that cabinet above the sink" He flipped some of the meat in the pan and glanced at the coffee it was almost done, "When the coffee is done pour a cup fer Elizabeth and take it to her, the sugar is next to the pot and there's a small thing of milk in the fridge, take both to her, when yer done grab a plate for the meat I'm cookin" He knew he sounded cold but it was easier for him to be cold than acknowledge his own feelings. He was just too worried about Drake and overwhelmed with guilt that he couldn't face those emotions right now. He would have to thank the girl when things calmed down some and Drake was healed. He thought about what chores needed to be done, Drake was usually so on top of them there wasn't much to do for a few days after. He supposed she could let the animals out, feed them and clean out the stalls, he would figure something out for her afterwards. For now things needed to be done in the house. He worked on finishing up the frying rabbit while she did what he had asked.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

  9. #79
    Member isabella1503's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By a water fall reading a book
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, wherewolf, vampire, any thing mysacal
    Posts
    1,039
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    jade nodded and went back to bobby" yes sir " she did think he sounded cold but he had a lot on his mind one thin she knew and the one but not the others it was not hers to know anyway but she can help. she picked up a couple of cups and and a plate for the meat and brought out the milk and sugar and coffee to Granny. " coffee" she said to granny and held out a try for her withe the items on it she held it until you had it mixed and smiled and brought it back " how would you like your coffee sir" she said as she filled a second cup for you as bobby cooked" after im done hear helping granny ill see to the animals and get the stalls cleaned out" she thought of them beign scared in the barns form last night storm .

    Spoiler: The RPs I'm Apart Of  

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •