Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade poured Bobby a cup of black coffee and a glass of water for her self. She took the plate In to the living room and sat the plate on the coffee table and sat her self on the floor leaving the chair for Bobby ." Should we try and see if we can get some water and food in to Drake ?" She asked and took a sip out of her glass. She had never taken to coffee it all ways tasted to bitter to her but she did enjoy the smell. She looked at drake sleeping and healing wishing she could help him in more ways than just helping in the farm till he was well. She played with the ends of her red hair wich she had pulled into a braid.

She thought of every thing she had to do as she waited for Bobby. Fill the food and wetter for all animals.let them out for the day for fresh air and clean out there stalls and pens. She wonderd if she could get to pet a horde today . They were her favoert animal and she had all ways thought of them as beautiful creatures. They were also skittish creatures witch made her winder if her wolf would scar them off. She sat with her back strait starting off in to the distance thinking of all the things she wanted to do . But first was drake
    Last edited by isabella1503; 02-25-2018 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Not long enufugh

Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The farmer followed the girl into the living room and took a seat in his chair sipping at his own coffee staring at Drake with his brows furrowed. He wondered if the boy was dreaming or what he may be thinking. He glanced at Elizabeth waiting for her answer to the girls question. Granny finally tore her eyes away from Drakes sleeping face and turned her attention to Jade, "I am not sure of anything else we can do for him honestly. We should probably change his bandages before he wakes up again, unless you want to do that yourself, it is completely up to you deary. Aside from his bandages I'm unsure of anything else that can be done.

She turned her attention back to Drakes face wondering if he could feel any pain in his unconscious state. She certainly hoped not, "Oh by the way thank you for the coffee Jade. I needed it." She smiled lightly still staring at Drakes face. She noticed him squeeze his eyes a bit and sat up in her chair wondering if she had imagined it but knew she probably didn't. She stood and walked over to his side setting her cup down and placing her hand on his, "Drake if you can hear me move your fingers for me" She stared at his face waiting for some kind of sign that he was awakening. "Jade dear grab the bandages from beside my chair please and start replacing the ones on his legs for me" She felt Drake faintly twitch his fingers. She released the breath she didn't realize she was holding.

Drake could faintly hear Granny say something about moving his fingers and he did what he could to find his fingers so he could give her a sign he was still alive. He fought hard to open his eyes but his lids felt heavy so he kept them closed a bit longer and focused on trying to get some energy, he knew he would need to eat to gain some sort of energy so he could do more to be more responsive. He relaxed his body as much as he could feel and slowly opened his eyes and looked to the side to see Granny staring at him with watery eyes, "Hey now Granny...no shedding tears...over little ole me...I don't deserve...them" He said in a cracking voice. He was thirsty as hell and his throat was too dry to say a full sentence without some kind of break between every few words. "Can I...have some water...please?"

Granny looked at him fighting back tears, "Of course deary, you are more than deserving of my tears, Bobby go grab a small glass of cool but not cold water with a straw please, Jade is busy" The farmer stood and quickly got what she requested. "Here dear takes slow sips so you don't strain yourself" He brought his head up enough that he wouldn't choke on his small sips and laid his head back down slowly. He noted Granny mentioning Jade, "Is Jade alright?...Where is she..?" He was able to get out a little better thanks to the water.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded and smiled " not a problem granny you both have been watching him all night it's the least I can do" she said and smile starting on changing the bandages seeing how granny reacted sewing drake try and wake up she got a warm bowl of watter and clean rags and set to work. She took her time checking each bandage, cut and, scrape . Wiping down each one she looked at them and decided if they should be bandaged again or if they could be left oppend in the air. She worked slowly up each leg being sure that she got each one .

She smiled excitedly hearing drake talk, she knew he was not out of the woods but this was an improvement. She smiled and herd him ask about her and she moved up to your arm opsite of granny. " I'm right hear , a couple of scars but im fine " she said working up your arm . And across your chest . She smiled and saw the wounds healing quicker, she figured it was from the fact that they were closer to his heart. She put a little of antibiotic cream to keep them clean." Just his back left granny" she said not looking forward to that wound seeing as it was the worst . She said cleaning her hands and started ripping up smaller leaves of rabbit for him to eat .

She sat back and relaxed puting the smaller leaves of rabbit near granny so she could feed him " granny do wolves heal faster in the wolf form or just the same if there in there human form ?" She wonderd if that would help Drake heal faster "
    Last edited by isabella1503; 03-08-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Not good enufugh ?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789