Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default When The Full Moon Rises (SkarletWolfe & Isabelle1503)

Written by Isabella1503

Jade was running desperately threw the forest shirt and jeans being caught on the branches and wiping at her face cutting her cheeks. there was a huge wolf caching her down withe a big toothy looking grin like he was finding enjoyment out of chancing her down. she gasped and managed to make it to a feed of wheat. she panted looking behind her not seeing the wolf taking a deep breath trying to calm her heart for a moment . she looked over the crop and saw a house with one window light on . " oh god yes little bit farther " she gasped and started to run threw the wheat and thats when she felt it the claws digging in to her back and the jaws cosign around her neck and shoulder making her scream in pain . hoping some one would hear her . she felt to the ground and the wolf bit her a few more times laving her on a trail that was used for atv's threw the wheat " please help me she whisperer and the world started to go gray
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Drake was wondering around the woods just along the outskirts of an old farm with a large wheat field. He knew the farmer and they had been long time friends. Said farmer allowed him to stay in the barn and hunt the animals around the farm to protect the crops and property. Just as he was doing his nightly rounds in his wolf form he heard the snarling of another wolf and began heading in the direction of it when he heard the scream and began running. He came upon a scene of a wolf attacking a young girl. He didn't make in time to keep her from being harmed but once the girl passed out he was in midair lunging at the wolf locking his teeth on the wolfs neck. Filthy blood flooded his mouth as his teeth sank into the unsuspecting wolfs throat.

He dug his claws into the wolfs back scratching him deeply before jumping off as the wolf tried to yank him off and throw him. He landed on the ground and launched again getting smacked across the field. He got up again and directed the wolfs attention in a direction away from the girls body. He would have to finish this quickly so he could tend to the girls wounds. Once they were far enough away from the girl he ran and slid under the wolfs legs and launched at his neck again sinking his teeth into the wolfs juggler and ripping his flesh. The wolf howled and reached for his neck. Drake managed to jump away again and went for his leg yanking it backwards making the wolf fall forward where he was able to get on his back and bite him around the neck and ripping his head to the side breaking the wolfs neck.

Drake knew that wouldn't be enough to keep the wolf dead they would have to burn the body before it had time to heal itself. He howled a mighty howl alerting the farmer to hurry. He shifter into his human form and went to the girl checking her wounds. He knew they were bad and he'd have to act quickly so he shifted again and ran to the barn where he had a medical kit. Once he tied it around his neck in human form he took off back to the girl in his wolf form and began tending to her injuries. If she survived this attack her life would be changed forever. Once he managed to stop the bleeding and the farmer arrived, he left the burning to the farmer and took the girl to the barn where he lay her in his bed and began preparations for her awakening.
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade was lost in the darkness in her own mind . he wounds were bad and she could even feel them in the state she was now. she tried looking around and feeling for things wondering if she had just gone blind. the thought fled her mind as a spirit of a wolf came towards her and sat in front of her " well that was not fun was it " the wolf spoke to her.

jade looked around trying to find who was speaking to her " wait. that is you talking" she said and backed up " no .. no it was not fun . im sure i wont live he did get my neck " her hands went to her throat where the teeth sunk in and she would be surprised if she lived.

the wolf cocked her head to the side " silly girl of course you will survive that was no ordinary wolf that bit you " . jade stared at the wolf form shaking her head not wanting to think about it anymore . she started to panic thinking she was going delirious and visions of the wheat field and of the massive wolf behind her. in reality she was laying on the bed that she was placed on . her red hair pulled back form her face in a braid but it was full of twigs and leaves form the trees . her band shirt ripped and bloodied so the name of the band was hardly viably. her pants were covers in mud and soaked to the knees and her tennis shoes that used to be white were bloody messes. sweat was braking out across her forehead and she shook like she was cold.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Drake went out and checked on the farmer. He hated the smell lingering in the air after a wolf or any creature was burned. A werewolf though had a disgusting stench that other werewolves hated. After talking with the farmer he was able to get a few fresh clothes for the girl as well as some rags and a bowl of water. He also gathered water for her to drink. If she survived the Change she would need it as well as meat which he would catch after checking on her again. He had warned the farmer to stay in the house and keep it locked tight and have a gun handy with silver bullets. He walked back to the barn and placed the supplies on the nightstand and wet a rag in the bowl, gently placing it on the girls forehead wiping away her sweat.

He covered her with a blanket and placed the water for her to drink next to the bed. With that he went out to hunt. He was hungry and was eager to get the filthy wolfs blood out of his mouth. He took a swig of water himself and shifted charging for the woods. He enjoyed the run and freedom to be who he was. He didn't like people much anymore, with their snide comments and judgmental stares. No one ever understood him except the farmer who had helped raise him after his parents died. He would have to hunt quickly so he could get back to the stranger before she finished the Change.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade panted laying on the bed the pain radiated threw her making her hands clench at the blanket over her the wounds were slowly starting to heal over.her mussels shaking and her body slowly taking the change to a human to werewolf and getting redy for her very first change. her eyes roling back and the healing counted.

" what what do you mean not just a normal wolf " jade asked the spirit wolf in front of her. she wanted to know what is going on withe her but the wolf just sat there with its head cocked to the side like it was trying to say you know what i mean dummy " just tell me already " she yelled at the wolf getting mad she was scared and was lost and she knew she was not couscous but there she was . her hands went to her head as a headache came in " ow ow ow " she gasped as the wolf jumped right at her and as soon as the wolfs paws pressed to her chest she gasped sitting right up strait in the bed.

jade grasped the side of her head and leans over the edge grabbing the garbage can and vomited thankfully not missing . she held her belly smelling something fowl and covering her nose " oh god what is that smell " she gasped and vomited over the can again. she took the water form the bowl and drank it down thankful for the water putting the bowl back she hid under the blankets and wase on her hands and kneed putting her head against the bed gasping and struggling felling like something was happening to her " oh god whats happening to me " she cried out as tears started to flow down her cheeks and she gasped as she looked at her hands and her knuckles were turning furry making her sit back ont he bead looking at her hadns in horrer and the pain as her fingers started to change . her teath and her eyes had changed form ther normal brown to ice blue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

After returning to the barn, fresh meat sitting in a bucket next to him. He sat in a chair next to the bed with his arms crossed, watching the girl wishing he could do something to ease the pain of her Change but knowing there was nothing he could do. He watched as she awoke and began throwing up and seeing her hands beginning to change. "You're in the process of your first Change" He said in a deep monotone voice. "It will be very painful but if you survive it you will be fine" He picked up a piece of meat from the bucket and stretched it out to her, "You will need to eat this or it will be much worse for you"

He waited patiently for her to take it as well as more water, "You will need to eat meat and drink a lot of water or you will not survive, if you fight it you will die. I know it is hard but you need to calm yourself and let your wolf help you through it, I know she came to you and spoke to you so just let her help you" He knew she would have a hard time listening to him, hell he didn't even want to accept it at first but when his wolf spoke to him he relaxed and was able to survive. Now he and his wolf were one and a team. They hunted together, protected together and kept each other safe. If she accepted her wolf she would have the same abilities. She just needed to accept it. "You're life will never be the same but I will help you and teach you what I know so you can survive on your own"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade gasped and nodded taking deep breaths she looked to the bucket smelling and seeing raw meat she was staring at it her wolf urged her to eat it that it was a good meal he had brought for her. Jade reached for the bucket and picked out a small peace and sniffed at it and it smelt delicious she knew it was raw but it looked and smells so good and took a big bite. her new teeth had no problem tearing in to the flesh. " wolves .... werewolves are real ?" she asked finishing that peace and took the bucket " thank you " she dug in and ate more and more of the meat taking big gulps of water.

more and more of her arms and face started to change causing more pain she griped on to the bucket and her nails dug in to the sides scratching the mettle and dug in to the she took a deep breath felling the wolf talking to he again saying that she would take care of me and she would show me the best parts of being a wolf " will .. will she always talk to me ?" she asked still freaked out about the whole situation but wanted to survive. her back arched as more red brown fur sprouted againt her back threw the cuts in her shirt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Drake smirked at her question, "Yes we are real, you were attacked by one, I took care of him and he will not be a threat again but there will be others as well as other threats" He nodded at her thank you. Watching her eat and gulp water down he reached down and picked up a piece of meat he had set aside for himself and took a bite of it. Watching as more of her fur sprouted and her claws extending he knew it would be time to take her out soon. He nodded, "Yes she will always talk to you, she is part of you now"

He stood finishing off his second piece of meat, "We need to go outside before your change is complete, I can help you stand but you have to be prepared for a lot of pain, you will have to listen to your wolf and listen to me I can help you through this but you will have to be able to focus through the pain to my voice and hers can you do this?" He reached his arm out for her to take so he could help her outside for the final stages of her Change.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade gasped and panted nodding understanding " im going to do my best " she said shifting to the edge of the bed and out her feet to the ground she took a deep breath closing her eyes telling her self she had to do this " she panted and and stood holding on to your arms and allot fell down a gain but her wolf was telling her she would survive this wolf would help them survive and live thew this. she started walking towards the door taking slow steps " oh my god you were not kiding " she ground out threw her teath.

she panted and licked her lips feeling the cool air . the smell of the fresh air and trees the earth and the wheat around them. she continued to walk to the place you led her too she was doing her best her wolf encouraging her on " we can do this it hurts yes but you know your alive "are.. are we almost there ?" she asked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He held most of her weight though she was light as a feather. He could feel her muscles rippling under her skin and he knew he was running out of time. "Yes we are almost there, once we get outside I need you to let your wolf take full control, just let yourself sink into the background but still be aware of what's going on, she will help guide you through what I'm talking about" They finally made it to the doors of the barn and were able to walk a few feet into the tree line when he set her down on the ground and prepared to shift himself, "If you watch me closely you'll be able to see how a shift works, it may be difficult to see but with your new eyes you should still be able to catch it"

With that he allowed his wolf to take over. His black and red fur sprouting everywhere, his teeth lengthening, his eyes changing purple, His claws extending then finally his shift was over. It was always quick after doing it so often. He stood there in front of her his big paws next to her feet, in his wolf form he stood tall enough to look a grown male in the eyes, so he laid down in front of her to make himself look less intimidating. He grumbled to her, letting her know it was time for her to let her wolf take over. Her female should already know that he was the more dominant and that for her safety she should listen to him. For her sake he hoped her wolf wasn't one of those wild, rogue females that thought they could do what ever they wanted. He was prepared to help her and her wolf through the change and everything after until they were able to survive on their own but if things were to go astray he wouldn't hesitate to take her out just as he did with the rogue wolf that caused this grief. He waited patiently for her to figure out what she wished to do.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast