Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Love And Protect [Pidipuuu and Summeralla] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Happily ever after
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default To Love And Protect [Pidipuuu and Summeralla] [M]

What's it like to fall in love with a werewolf? Nothing really change, expect the supernatural powers. It can terrify you at some point, but once you get use to it its normal. Otherwise its like any ordinary relationship, but just dont get them pissed...and don't let the alpha of the pack find out.

Werewolves aren't suppose to date people outside the pack. If they are outside it could result death for the person. Sadly Roxy found herself in that position; it wasnt really fun at all. She had tears running down her eyes as would run through the forest, with her boyfriend by her side. "I can't run faster" she cried out as she peaked behind her and saw an angry alpha in the lead. "They're coming" It was pitch black and the moon was fully out tonight. Roxy knew she should had stayed home especially if she had realized her life was at risk.

(Crappy, sorry)
    MOOD/STATUS: Leaving Again

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

(not crappy better then mine )

Andrew was one of the great werewolves of the clan he belonged to, and yes belonged. Andrew was the first werewolf to break a rule, he fell in love with a human, something that was forbidden, something that could be punished enormously, his punishment? the death of his beloved.

Andrew lay down "go back on me" he said, staring at Roxy himself he was big and fast enough to carry her something she would rather not have because she thought she was a burden
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Happily ever after
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(Nahh yours was good)

Roxy looked back before averting her eyes back to Andrew. Without further concerns she jumped onto his back, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. "Hurry" she pleaded, trying to think about the Alpha vicious teeth. "We need to look for a abandoned house"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"But first we have to get rid of them ... hold on tight" he said and rushed away.

After running for hours he could shake them away and they were far away from them, Andrew looked at the sky and knew it was going to be almost light, he knew he could still be a werewolf with thought, but he would rather not just safety.

panting he stopped and shook his head and saw a little house and walked over it and sank through the front of the house, and licked his forerunner wounded after a fight with the leader
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Happily ever after
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Roxy obeyed and held on tight. The wind would blow, slapping against her face, making things hard to breathe. Tears would run down her cheek as winds blew harder. She would look back occasionally seeing they were further than the alpha.

Hours later she looked up with tired eyes, seeing the safe house. She rolled to her side, her head pounding. Roxy slowly got up and saw she was alone. "Andrew?" She whispered, near to panic. Maybe the alpha had gotten Andrew? Maybe Andrew forgotten about her? Her world spun around as she felt her heart pounding faster, feeling abit dizzy. Behind her was a dirty looking window. This place must be a really old due to fact it was dusty and filled with spiderwebs. She realized it was light. Also in the light she saw what appears to look like Andrew. Then again she was unsure to bang on the window or go down to check herself.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Andrew changed back and looked at Roxy. "It is safe ... there is no one" he said and kicked the door open and walked inside.

it was dark and there were furniture Andrew went to a couch and sat down and closed his eyes, he was tired of running

Happily ever after
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She peaked her head out "Are you sure?" She replied, fear in her voice. "Where is your leader?" Just by thinking about him gave her chills. She quickly ran up to Andrew and securing herself by wrapping herself in his large arms. "Mm so warm" she mumble to herself.

Roxy rested her head onto his chest, nuzzling him softly. "We can't go back home" she then said. Due to the danger it was realized anyone could track them home and break into their home. Maybe going into hiding was best. "Andrew, we gotta go into hiding" Roxy lifted her, hoping he was paying attention.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Andrew was sleeping, the house was not big, there was a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom and a small kitchen, big enough for two people to live in.

Andrew began to snore and apparently was well exhausted from all that fighting but especially running

Happily ever after
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Roxy sighed. It was best to talk about this later. After all he was exhausted from their recent experience with the alpha. Roxy had nothing better to do; she was afraid to go outside, but the house was yet to be explored. However that could be done at a later time. She took this time to get more rest.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Andrew later woke up the day and saw Roxy sleeping against him, very slowly he got up and put a sheet over Rosy and walked around the house, he smelled a moment and walked out, and immediately noticed that nobody was there.

Andrew walked out and looked at the surroundings they were on a hill, and he saw a small village he felt in his pockets and felt some money, however, not enough to live entirely.

Andrew leaned in and leaned against the doorpost and stared at Roxy, he had never felt that way with a person, normally he fed himself to a man, he could not do it with her, something attracted him to her but what did he know?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast