Thread: (M) Guardians of Imagination ( LostMisfit X Siks RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default (M) Guardians of Imagination ( LostMisfit X Siks RP)

Doors doors doors why was the hall of doors filled with some many of these damned things, Chessie cursed under her breath as she browsed the different areas trying to figure out where her father had gotten off to this time. It was such a pain to try and find a man who didn’t want to be found, she swore he got a kick out of hiding and forcing her to go around to find him. It wasn’t like she needed him, but he had taken her book and she did want that back.

She was getting so tired of chasing her father around when she knew to him it was merely a game, he had always been this way but ever since the whole Alice thing he had managed to get worse. She had read the many different tales on what had happened and from what she figured Alice and the hatter seemed taken with one another and from the thoughts of her father he had harbored some type of feelings for the yellow haired girl. Huffing angrily, she opened the door to neverland, he had left her a riddle to come find him and her book. Where mermaids play, and the children fly, laughter flows like water and the old never age. She was smart enough to know where he had gone but getting through the different doors was almost like browsing a library you had to find the right door.

This was a wooden door with a map carved into it, she could see the wooden ship and even the island that was neverland. Even the iconic peter pan was etched into the sky and she rolled her eyes twisting the knob and pushing the door open. She was greeted with the blinding sun and it only worked to sour her mood more. Though she had been here before it had been when she was here because she wanted to be and not because her father had forced her to fallow him, but I suppose most would want to know why this book was so special to her and the truth was it was the only thing she had of her mother a empty sketch book that she had spent years’ worth of drawings that caught her attention and her father thought it would be fun to play hide and seek with his daughter but what most people didn’t understand was the simple fact living with the Cheshire cat was like leaving with a really annoying kid brother who did nothing but taunt and torment you in the name of fun.

Huffing she stepped out the warm air felt nice and she took a moment to enjoy the warmth and the fresh air before shutting the door. It was one thing Cheshire cats passed down they where the protectors of the library of doors. Different doors to different worlds but it was something her family cherished as a secret only a Cheshire cat could see the doors, but anyone could go in and out of them if they had a cat with them. It wasn’t well known just because it you had one bad person in one realm who could travel to take over other realms well there isn’t any question as to why that would be bad.

She looked around the forest that danced in the breeze before her and a sigh escaped her as her shoulders unwound for a moment relaxing. It was hard not to most places in neverland was beautiful and it had a calming sense to it. she had come here many times before finding so many interesting things and on a better day she would go around and pick on some of the inhibitors. Mermaids where always so much fun to torment after all they are materialistic, and they can’t walk on land making them an easy target, and as an added effect they had short tempers. It was just to easy to play with fish people. The thought made a smile tug at her lips, but she wasn’t here for that she had a mission and that involved finding the legendary Cheshire cat.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The gentle breezes of Neverland slowly rock a hammock hanging high above the ground nestled among the bright green leaves of the Lost Boys' trees. Sound asleep in the blue colored cloth was a young man with short brown hair. He was dressed in a short orange tunic, animal skin pants, and brightly dyed moccasins. This was Wilhlem Pan, the only son of Peter Pan and the Indian Princess Tiger Lilly. Ever since Captain Nightmare moved into the pirate town in the cove and had killed most of the Lost Boys, this tree house had become Willy's personal hide-out.

The Pirates didn't know he existed and after they looted anything of value from the clubhouse they pretty much ignored the tree now, content to let nature take over the structure. This suited Willy fine, he liked it's central location in the woods so he could nap somewhere between hunts. Today's hunt was unsuccessful so he decided to get his nap in early. The game was getting less and less each day, Neverland was dying. It troubled his dreams every night and often forced him to wake up with a start, but it wasn't a dream that woke him up this time.

He felt a sudden weight land on his chest and the shock almost forced him to flip out of the hammock. But some force steadied it and when his eyes shot open he saw a pink and purple cat with an unnatural grin sitting on his chest. Before he could say anything the cat vanished and in it's place was a small book. Weirdness wasn't all that uncommon in Neverland, but that was a new one, as he regained his senses he picked up the book and flipped it open. It was a sketch book, but it didn't say who it belonged to all he could gather was the hand drawn image of some girl in a skirt with pink hair. He didn't recognize her from anywhere in Neverland, she was cute though maybe the book belonged to her.

Rolling out of his hammock he slipped the book into his satchel and took to the sky flying low enough so he could see the girl if he found her.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The birds of neverland always seemed to be singing and it caused a smile to tug at the edge of her lips, she was meant to get her book and go home but what if she didn’t want to be the reasonable one? She had to shake the thought from her mind over the years when your father baths you in madness the voices seem to grow louder and sometimes she had a hard time deciding right from wrong and fun from torment. Though she would never tell anyone the way her mind danced around almost like her father wisped around doing whatever he desired.

She huffed blowing a strand of rose pink hair from her face more frustrated then anything else. Though she had a moment of bliss it was quickly washed away by the irritation she had managed to build through the years. Ignorance is bliss was something she had come across in one of her books, but she never got to know that. Though she had few memories from her childhood she had a sinking feeling she had almost always been alone to fend for herself. The hardest part was that her family had a purpose for being but due to the reputation her father so gracefully built around the Cheshire cat most people just assumed she was a bad apple, making it hard for her to make friends.

For a moment she found herself lost in thought when she felt a tingle go up her spine it was something she had felt many times before. The hunt of her fathers touch that she had learned to sense early on. Turning her gold eyes to the sky she found that a boy had flown over her head. She had to stop and blink though she wasn’t certain she felt he had seen the book she was searching for.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Willy's keen hunter's eyes scanned the canopy and forest floor. Even flying as fast as he was he's been training his eyes for years to spot even the smallest animals darting around through the brush. And when he saw a flash of pink hair he did a quick corkscrew turn and zoomed under the trees. He stopped within the tree line just before the clearing the girl was currently standing in.

He studied her quietly, she was indeed cute and he liked her outfit. But living in the reign of terror brought on by Captain Nightmare has made everyone in Neverland cautious of new people. Someone who looks harmless could easily be some kind of spy or assassin. And there was just something odd about her, he'd never say he was a mind reader, but he was a good judge of character and something about this pink-haired lass seemed unstable.

He hid himself well in the trees then used one of his dad's old tricks and his control over the wind to throw his voice to the other side of the glade.
    "Hey you! Pinkhair! What are you doin!?"

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A voice carried on the breeze around her and she merely huffed in annoyance, this was not what she wanted to do with her day. Stopping in place she glared at the trees in front of her though she made no show of it her cat eyes had already picked out the tree he had hidden in, even if she hadn’t been able to spot him her cat senses seemed very keen on things around her.

Her father had spent almost three years take advantage of her fears, he would pop out of no where just to frighten her and laugh at her fear. She had to learn how to pin point different types of magic from even the faintest amounts. On the days her father seemed more off kilter he would have enough will power to hide his magic trail and that was when she was forced to hone her skills.

But this voice didn’t warrant a trip farther down memory lane he merely wanted to know why se was here after all if the roles where reversed she would be doing the same thing. Perhaps in a different manner but none the less protecting the places they called home. Forcing a calm, she sighs speaking loudly enough to be heard in the forest around her “I’m searching for a book. It’s a good-sized book with a black leather cover it means a lot to me and I got wind of it being here.” She decided to leave her daddy issues out of it. after all no one ever wants to hear your issues.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Willy hmmed gently he pulled the book from his satchel and flipped it open finding the picture of the girl looking between her and the page. The girl was a good artist better than anything he could do. He quietly zipped through the tree so he could see the girl's face while keeping himself hidden. She didn't seem afraid though, nor did she seem evil or in cahoots with Captain Nightmare.

He continued to watch her flipping the book over in his hand he gently dropped to the ground. He could keep playing this game with the girl. But if this book was truly her's it would only be right to return it. He drew his father's sword cutting his way through some of the thick underbrush heading for the clearing and the pink girl. As he emerged he smiled at the girl waving the book, he shouldered the sword stopping a few feet from the girl.

He looked more closely at her. Something about her seemed off she kind of reminded him of the weird cat that gave him the book. Her hair looked similar in color to the cat's fur. "A smiling cat dropped this off saying a cute girl would come looking for it. You look plenty cute, so I take it this is your's?" He smiled handing her the book ,the cat never told him a thing, but it seemed like a good ice breaker.