Thread: Group RP Idea (Omniverse)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Science Fiction, Anime, Action, Urban Fantasy, and any plot-heavy rp.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Group RP Idea (Omniverse)

THE OMNIVERSE

What is the Omniverse?

The Omniverse is the collection of all infinite sets of possibilities including all universes, realms, realities, worlds, dimensions, multiverses, megaverses, xenoverses, inter-dimensional rifts, timelines, timestreams, and literally everything else.

It is host to all forms of individuals with vast diversity, in short you can play as anyone you want and make whatever worlds you want for backstory purposes.

There will be combat and potential for player death but this will not be the main focus of everything all the time.

If I get 5 people interested, I will work on a general interest check which goes into much further detail.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    "We are all mere specks within an infinite expanse known as reality."

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

This sounds like you're trying to put together a Persistent Worlds type game. If you can play as anyone from anywhere, how do you get together to play?
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Science Fiction, Anime, Action, Urban Fantasy, and any plot-heavy rp.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking the main setting was an area in which basically anyone skilled enough could gain entry to via dimensional travel, or by uncovering different gateways which open for those deemed worthy enough (which are spread across different realities).

Though it could certainly end up evolving into a multi-world role-play, I think it'd be safe to start out in one area, and build upon it from there.

At the moment this is a concept, I do intend building more upon lore and whatnot if I get at least 5 people interested. No point putting so much effort into a world if I have 0 guarantee anyone will play.

Also to make things easier it will be on Discord, that way multiple channels can be set up for it.
    "We are all mere specks within an infinite expanse known as reality."