Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37858687

Thread: (M) Outbreak: Genesis

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I'm pretty busy myself, so my first vote would be axe and retry after the busy season, but Zeke is such fun that I'd keep playing him if everyone else wants to keep going.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

The Art Vandal

Decent grammar. Limited cringe. That’s all.
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Rayne, I love your writing. Of course I would go to any reboot. <3

Take care.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name: Corvos Grey
    Profession: Farmer
    Description: A tall, powerfully muscled man, with tanned skin and a ponytail. He stands at 6'7", and weighs 300 lbs. He has dark eyes and blonde hair. He usually has a frown, making him a terrifying figure. He wears overalls, boots, a white shirt, and a baseball cap that reads "Hershel's Farm and Feed Store". he has a beard about eight inches long. he has a scar running down his neck to his shoulder from a tractor incident in his childhood.
    Weapons: A scythe, along with a sawed-off shotgun, a hunting knife, a hatchet, a pitchfork, and technically the steel on his steel-toed boots.
    Equipment: The above weapons, a roll of duct tape, a canteen, a multitool, a folding spade, a pot, a fork, a spoon, three boxes of matches, a sleeping bag, 50 ft of rope, extra socks, 12 lbs of rice, six cans of ravioli, and a large amount of canned fruit and vegatables. Does his horse count as equipment? He has a horse.
    Clothes: A set of overalls, a baseball cap, a white shirt, steel-toed boots, and a backpack
    Background: He was a farmer that lived alone. When the apocalypse started, his farmhands skedaddled. He lived in his home until most of his supplies ran out, then he hit the road.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37858687