Page 2 of 438 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I think we can best move to a safe place, then stay here" said Thimoty and also looked at Caithy. "Is everything okay with that girl?" he asked, surprised.

Caithy was shocked when Roxy spoke to her and then Adler "I am not talking to ghosts" she spoke gruffly and crossed her arms and thought of the words of the pirate "We can go to the mountains are living there a dragon "she said some who just walked past and the pirates began to laugh" Dragons do not exist small "said Thimoty
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"A dragon? I think talking to ghost are a lot better at the moment... besides we have been to the mountain plenty of times without finding any dragons." Rocky said confused as he looked at Caithy.

Adler shook his head a little then said: "I do think the mountains will be a better place to hide at, it has a rather large amount of caves we can use as hiding places so we should get everyone ready to leave... Caithy I know times like these are hard so if you need anyone to talk to just do so I don't want you getting all confused with voices."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"There is a dragon there you do not hear him?" she asked, her arms crossed. "You think I'm crazy" is not it "

Thimoty looked at Caothy and laughed. "Dragons, funny child is this" he said and looked at Adrel "We have to collect as many things as possible, I will look at the beach, chances are that there are barrels of the schrip on the beach"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler sighs a little and said: "No there is no dragon anyone hears just wait we will get to the mountains soon." he looks at the captain and nods saying: "That would help a lot." He soon got the others to collect some things out of the village so they can go to the mountains.

Rocky looks at Caithy and said: "Are you sure that you are alright?"

The dragon sighs and said: "Girl, humans aren't suppose to hear me, your special so try not to make yourself seem crazy since they just can't hear me."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"But they want to go to the mountains, that's good of you, that we'll come to your cave?" she spoke and ignored the other completely.

Ashly looked at Adler, and grabbed his hand, "I'm worried about her now," she said, looking at Thimoty, who was walking away with his men to collect stuff, soon they had some barrals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Maybe she will get better after everything calmed down more, for now we just need to get everyone to safety." Adler said looking at Ashly while holding her hand after throwing a bag over his shoulder.

"That's fine... you and your tribe will be safer here anyway." The dragon replied softly while watching them.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I hope so" she said and decided to go to work herself but she looked at Rosy "Roxy makes sure she is sitting on a donkey" she cried quickly and gave her husband a kiss and walked.

"I am not a baby I can walk, do not have to sit on a donkey to get to the mountains"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler returned the kiss and continued picking up a few things they can take along to the mountains.

Rocky sighs a little and said: "The donkey died! A few days ago after the first attack." He then walks over to Caithy and said: "Well you're free from the donkey but not from me so don't wonder off."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Then you are now my donkey" she said and laughed, grabbed Roxy's arm, and turned red as she felt how muscular he was.

after a while Thimoty came running "We have to go now !!" he screamed, and stopped at Adler "They're coming"

Two enormous boats came running at least it would take them a couple of hours until they arrived "Captian how long does it take before we arrive ... and what is the status of the island?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I am not a donkey!" Rocky said with a small frown while he started making his way over to the mountain.

Adler looks over at Thimoty and nodded then told everyone to start moving now. He goes over to Ashly to help her while he hurried towards the mountains with the others.

"We will be there soon enough... there are some tribe living there so get ready to take them out." A man said.

Page 2 of 438 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast