Page 217 of 438 FirstFirst ... 167215216217218219267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy smiled "As a leader, I am very busy, and I welcomed Caithy, worry about her now Timothy is gone" and she sighed and walked in. "I cut the vegetables, and no I do not promise to cut "

Derick just walked in and had the twins with him, he held their hands, and saw Liz cry, he immediately brought the twins to the play corner and gave them something good and walked to his mother and stuck out his handkerchief to her
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy smiled "As a leader, I am very busy, and I welcomed Caithy, worry about her now Timothy is gone" and she sighed and walked in. "I cut the vegetables, and no I do not promise to cut "

Derick just walked in and had the twins with him, he held their hands, and saw Liz cry, he immediately brought the twins to the play corner and gave them something good and walked to his mother and stuck out his handkerchief to her
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky chuckled saying: "Yes yes I know miss leader... but why is Timothy gone? He arrived here an hour ago with the rest of the crew, I am a bit confused." He looks at the cooked fish and said: "I already got everything ready love, you can just eat."

Lily soon realized Derick was there, she stopped crying saying: "I'm sorry, I thought you guys went playing with your old friends." She smiles a little saying: "Don't worry I am okay Derick, I just get strange when I am pregnant and by now you know that." She chuckled a bit ones again trying to hide the fact she was upset.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Timothy has taught me a long time when you are sad, because he is a stupid fool, you mind that he left" said Derick and gave his mother a hug

Caithy sighed "I do not know, maybe Liz told me that morning, and by the way Timothy has become a sea god" and she sat down and felt where the cutlery lay, felt something about her food and wiped her hands

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily hugged him back and then chuckled a little saying: "Yes he can be a stupid fool at times but he means well always so there is a reason I just don't know what... I am however upset that he left without saying when he will return of even saying goodbye, it can't be helped." She sighs a little and said: "Well guess we are going to be here for a while, you guys might as well go play with the other kids and I'll have some time climbing stuff to get herbs." She joked a little at the last part.

"A sea god? Oh that exsplains why he looked slightly different... Honestly he even looked younger but then again most gods do look around the age of 30." Rocky replied and smiles a little while sitting down and eating his own food.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"As if you had let him go" and he sat down next to his mother "I do not want to play with the other children, I am the oldest and you have to help, now that Dad is gone"

Caithy once took a sip of her drink and sighed "I'm going to lie down in bed, I'm tired of this long day"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily smiles and said: "You are really sweet Derick, I love you lots... but I'll be fine so you can go have some fun, your father will return some other time so you don't need to worry about it, just have some fun." She kissed his forehead.

Rocky nods saying: "Alright, enjoy it Caithy... just call when you need anything I'll be right here." He walked over and kissed her cheek.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"But I do not feel like playing" he said and looked at his mother and sighed "I'm going to my room"

Caithy gave him a kiss back and got up and walked towards their bedroom, once in bed she fell asleep quickly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"But why not Derick? You have always enjoyed playing haven't you?" Lily said a bit worried about him even more so when he said something about going to his room.

Rocky watched her then sighs softly trying to think of an idea to have her calm down for a bit knowing her job was pretty hard.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I do not want to play okay!" he spoke angrily, and walked toward his room, slamming the door, and angry at the door angry because Timothy had left without saying anything.

Ashly awoke from the tears of the triplets and yawned for a moment and slowly stepped out of bed, and walked to the cribs, and took one of the babies out of the crib.

Page 217 of 438 FirstFirst ... 167215216217218219267 ... LastLast