Page 352 of 438 FirstFirst ... 302350351352353354402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"So it went badly," murmured Timothy em sighed. "But were you and Knight not very good friends before your parents had brought him up anyway, so that makes him a kind of brother of yours" and sat down and looked at the water for a moment "How about when we train,"

Caithy sat down and stared at the dragons and clearly felt a darkness, and saw how some fought with each other and a few cooking up and saw Knight with Caithy "food"

"We can go in our swimwear," she said
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave sighs and said: "Yes we use to be, then he left for that damn evil island and with hope he returned... and then he attacked the humans of the island and left Draken to pick up the pieces and that is where I draw the damn line." He laid down for Timothy to get on and said: "Okay let's go train."

Knight sighs and said: "Do you see what I mean Caithy... but during the time I was gone they caused a lot more problems, I can't leave them again and have them destroy the world... they need a leader."

"Alright I'll dig mine out." She replied smiling.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"And now you're busy getting everything in hand," she said and sighed "But Dragon misses you enormously, and you have not even seen your daughter"

"I'm going to find mine, which you'll be okay on the beach!" Tanya spoke cheerfully and quickly ran away.

Ashly looked surprised at her daughter and saw the red cheeks of her daughter "And you tell me you do not have friends, she looks like a nice girl"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight sighs and then said: "I know, I miss you all as well but if I am going to keep the dragons here safe then I can't really leave... the meeting was mainly about their misbehavior these past ten years I haven't been around them, they are killing other dragons and getting themselves killed so if I can't turn that around the leaders will send others to wipe them out completely... I don't really know what to do anymore."

"See you there." Stella said and then smiles happily before getting her swimsuit. She soon said: "W-We are book buddies so aren't there a difference?" She turned more red.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ashly smiled "Stelle you know you can talk about anything he ... also about being in love" she said "In any case a boy or a girl Adler and I will always love you"

Caithy cuddled Knight "It might be better if I go, I ask Esca if he wants to bring me Dragon can stay and enjoy you" she said with a grin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella nods and smiles saying: "Thanks mom, I do kinda like her but yeah not sure what I feel yet." She hugged her mother close and buried her face smiling happily.

Knight smiles and said: "Alright... but is Esca treating you okay? He seems to be rather off lately." Knight was clearly worried about his son.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Love your stella" she said and gave a kiss on her forehead "Go to the beach quickly,"

Tanya was already at the beach in her swimwear, looking at the people who were partying, and she felt uncomfortable.

"Esca does not really dare to cheat me, he noticed yesterday how angry I can become" she said and had to laugh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight chuckled and said: "Okay that's good... well be safe and I do hope to see you again soon." Esca showed up then spotted Caithy and playfully jumped over saying: "Hi! What are you doing here?"

She nodded then hurried off toward the beach. Adler came in seeing his wife then smiles saying: "Seems like she finally has a friend, I am glad."

Wave glanced around while training then said: "So what are your plans with sailing again? Isnt the ship done?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy laughed "Hey esca do me a favor and bring me back"

Ashly looked at Adler. "Would you mind if Stella was in love with a woman?" she suddenly asked.

"We're leaving next week," he swapped and pulled out with his sword

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Esca nods and laid down saying: "Alright let's go home." He quickly said goodbye to his father.

Adler blinked a few times then said: "Yes, she isnt even a teen she can't love an adult! Dont tell me it's her teacher because that age difference is not all too good." Taking up the word woman pretty wrongly.

"I see, well I can't wait to be back in the ocean... way to busy here and Draken would kill me if I slacked off." Wave said.

Page 352 of 438 FirstFirst ... 302350351352353354402 ... LastLast