Page 358 of 438 FirstFirst ... 308356357358359360408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"It is better that I fight this out, maybe I get even more respect from the other dragons" he said and looked at Dragon and licked her.

She looked at Wave and huffed, and looked away "I'm not afraid!" she spoke and jumped up when a dragon tried to claim to be his female "Did not think so, grass eater" she spoke and growled at him

"Sit down and eat your plate of food empty," she said, and stroked her belly again, and took a deep breath.

Timothy sighed "Really do not understand why you do not like each other, you're making it hard for me, I do not want to choose between my daughter and my wife, so you're just looking for a way to talk to each other if I'm out of here" Timothy strang and looked at Roy "And you sit and eat just like all the other children no sweets for the food" he now spoke a bit furious and let his eyes glow
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken looks down at her paws and said: "I understand." She clearly didnt want this but knew it might be better. She has however seen many mighty dragons fall due to these battles. "When do you plan on requesting one?"

Wave growls a bit and said: "Oi! Back off already, that's no way to treat new members and I'll tell Draken about this if it continues now give her space and leave." He sighs a bit.

The little boy looks at his grandfather then finally sits down and eats his food.

Lily sighs softly and said: "No one said you have to choose anything." She continued eating her food quickly while Dean just said: "Well a other awkward family dinner... what a waist of my good food." His grandmother agreed but couldn't help and laugh.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I let my group know today that we will leave tomorrow for neitral soil, where I will wait for that leader" he said and grunted and pressed her head.

The dragons immediately went aside and she landed next to Wave and looked at him "Thank you" she spoke and saw people and a young woman who came up to them, who was sitting on a little dragon "Who is the blind" she said

"Stop the childish behavior between you two, Derick has cooked deliciously and you eat like wild to get off the table as soon as possible, but forget it, I have a job for both of you on the ship later" he said strictly
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see... the others will know soon enough too." She clearly wasn't all to happy about this at all, quickly she hides her face under his head.

Wave sighs and said: "Its no problem." Soon he saw Caithy and said: "That's the human leader Caithy... her partner is the leader of this island but they aren't here right now."

Lily huffed and said: "I am not a child so dont treat me like one! And She cant work with the baby being due soon so she will not be working on the ship at all!" She crossed her arms narrowing her eyes.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Believe me this can easily be done," Timothy said with a grin.

She looked at Wave and then saw Caithy approaching who was now walking towards them and Wave waved a bit "Hello Wave, who is your friend here?" She spoke with a smile "I'm not his girlfriend, and she and Cicil" she spoke and lay down and suddenly felt how Caithy put her hand on her head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily narrowed her eyes and said: "What do you mean by that Timothy?" She was now rather confused.

Wave sighs saying: "Some dragon that lost her hope and needs a place to stay... just tell those horny bastards not to bother her at all, she has been through enough." He sighs a bit looking at her then back at Caithy.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at her father "Do not say that we have to check the storage space to see if everything is there, that's a huge job that everyone hates" she said and then saw her father grinning more and taking a bite of his food.

Caithy sighed "I will talk to them, but I hear several complaints about some male dragons that harass the females"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Anna looked at her father "Do not say that we have to check the storage space to see if everything is there, that's a huge job that everyone hates" she said and then saw her father grinning more and taking a bite of his food.

Caithy sighed "I will talk to them, but I hear several complaints about some male dragons that harass the females"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily huffed and said: "I cant see why that is a punishment when I am stuck needing to do it every time anyway!" Ahe continued eating then looks at Dean saying: "The food is nice thank you." Dean just nods and sighs a but looking at them.

"Well since the two leaders went off again it's only natural, it stops ones they are back again... wait where the hell is Draken anyway!?" Wave said looking at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Draken is at Knight, "she said calmly

Timothy looked at her "The storage space is now bigger, and you two will soon check if everything is there" he said and took a sip of his rum

Page 358 of 438 FirstFirst ... 308356357358359360408 ... LastLast