Page 370 of 438 FirstFirst ... 320368369370371372420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see, I am going to be rather busy then." He replied then smiles and said: "That's a challenge Ill accept." He chuckled and continued looking through the new kitchen then looks at his father saying: "So when will grandmother turn us immortal?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at him and sighed. "Do you really want it?" he asked and leaned against a beam

Stella walked to her father "Can Tanya stay here?" she asked and turned red for a moment
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well that depends, why do you sound so dull about it? You can just tell us if you dont want grandmother doing that." Derick said looking at his father.

Adler smiles and said: "Yes she can, we will be having dinner soon so get ready you two." He chuckled and started placing the food on the table.

- - - Updated - - -

"Well that depends, why do you sound so dull about it? You can just tell us if you dont want grandmother doing that." Derick said looking at his father.

Adler smiles and said: "Yes she can, we will be having dinner soon so get ready you two." He chuckled and started placing the food on the table.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Stella nodded and took Tanya to her room, and showed her the room, and looked at her and kissed her again

"I thought you might not want to, since I'm an idiot, who often leaves your mother behind all of a sudden"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Derick sighs and said: "Yes true you can be an idiot, but we all still care about you anyway... You should know that by now." He smiles a bit looking at his father.

Draken groomed Snowflake then stood up and sighs softly glancing around. Chuckling as she was Wave talking to the other female again that showed up a little while ago. She then looks at Esca.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I will talk to my mother," said Timothy, and smiled at his son.

Cicil grinned for a moment "I would almost think you were flirting with me" she said and stood up and stretched "I'm going to swim a bit"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright then... also, dont just disappear next time, it's getting old and annoying not to mention everyone in the village expects that you would one day not return, mother has to put up with all those negative words too not to mention take care of all of us without any help, she does have her limits." Derick said looking at Timothy.

Wave huffed and said: "I was talking about helping you find a home, not flirting! There is a large difference you know." He sighs and watched her enter the water. Soon deciding to do so as well.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"And I told you, that I might stay here or just swim around again until I have found something," she said and struck some water at him.

Timothy looked at Derick "Hey .... do me a favor, and watch out for your brothers and sisters today and tonight, and maybe you manage to cook me a meal now for your mother and me, I want to surprise her "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave looks at her saying: "Yes but I am still just making sure it's what you want... after all living on land is a lot different then living in the water."

Derick smiles and said: "Oh? Well that's fine, as long as I get to go to grandmother's kingdom and cook there some too, you know visiting her for a few weeks." He smirks a little.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I can take care of myself, and you make me feel like I can not," she said and stopped swimming and stared at him.

"We visit her quickly, but first I want to surprise your mother with a dinner and a quiet evening"

Page 370 of 438 FirstFirst ... 320368369370371372420 ... LastLast