Page 371 of 438 FirstFirst ... 321369370371372373421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave snorts and said: "I know you can take care of yourself... I am not doing anything of the sorts, just a but worried that's all."

"Quiet evening? Honestly father I am not small anymore, I know what your quiet evenings look like, but hey mother would like an actual date for ones, when I mean date I mean date not the bed... I'll get started on some food if you just tell me where I should place it afterwards." He replied.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She had to laugh and swim again, and soon a group of fish and licked her mouth "Dinner time"

Timothy laughed "Think about the time we're ready it's time to eat"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave looks over at her then the fish and said: "Yes it is, yum." He soon raced towards the fish grabbing a few and eating them.

"Okay then." Derick replied and smiles starting to make some food happily.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Hey do not take all the fish!" she shouted and snapped at some fish "Mmm tuna" she spoke and swam on a few fishes

After a while Timothy entered the house with his doon, and walked to Lilly and lifted her up and looked at Derick "Have fun" and then looked at his wife "And you go with my beauty" he spoke and walked the house and put her on the ground, and picked out a bunch of flowers "For the most beautiful woman"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes they are quite good, and its impossible to eat all of them." Wave replied and continued eating some of them then just goes to lay down on a rock.

Derick smiles already finished with the food which he made sure was neatly placed.

Lily yelps in surprise feeling herself being picked up then looks at Timothy while smiling and said: "Alright where are we even going?" Soon enough she felt herself being placed down and he handed her flowers. She looked quite surprised then smiles and said: "Well this is new, you havent given be flowers before... they are really beautiful." She soon kissed him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cecil looked at him, and also lay down somewhere, and yawned and rolled on her back "I love tuna"

Timothy grinned and took her to the ship, and to their room, and opened the door where there was a nicely set table with candles and two plates of food.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave chuckled and said: "Clearly." He yawned and laid his head down saying: "Well a nice meal and a nap sounds rather nice."

Lily looked at the table and smiles then looks over at him saying: "Why, you have turned really romantic today." She gave him a kiss then sits down at the table.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cecil looked at him and yawned again and suddenly lay down beside him on the rock, and put her head down

"Kess come out of your room now !!" cried Caithy, angry with the adolescent behavior of her daughter, and was startled when she heard someone coughing "Adler?" she suddenly asked and sighed "Really, I did not know that my daughter could be so annoying," she grumbled.

Timothy smiled "I think you deserve it, and tonight we will sleep here, I want you to relax" he said with a smile

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave glanced at her then just closed his eyes saying: "Hmm the water is also quite pleasant, right temperature for nearly anything."

Adler chuckled softly and said: "She is just annoying with herself mostly for feeling useless, you where the same Caithy, perhaps even a bit worse... It gets better ones she starts finding it easier to use her touch and not the idea that she should use her eyes." He smiles saying: "Besides I have a few tips too."

Lily smiles and kissed his cheek again saying: "Thank you Timothy, it's really nice... I love it." She looks at the food and said: "This looks good, Derick has become quite the artist with his food as well."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I was not worse than her!" she said stubbornly "KESS COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW !!" she roared loudly.

Cecil raised her head for a moment. "What do you mean for almost everything?" She asked and put her head back close to his head

Page 371 of 438 FirstFirst ... 321369370371372373421 ... LastLast