Page 399 of 438 FirstFirst ... 349397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tanya sighs and said: "Even so we are stuck on it until we are adults, I am sure we will survive so hey let's just wait to grow up then we can go away from the island together." She watched them reach the island then glanced back at the captain before she just sighs.

"Aye captain!" They replied then they readied the ship until they could get off. After that they placed the ropes on the just lowered a plank to get off and take the girls back home.

Lily wobbled out and over to Timothy then just hugged him from behind saying: "Well this is the fastest we have ever returned to the island." She joked a bit then chuckled.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Stella walked with much to the will of the ship, and suddenly saw her parent walking towards her and immediately she looked away

Timothy put an arm around Lilly and looked at her "We can stay if you want" he joked and looked at his men
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tanya followed her then sighs a bit seeing the parents already knowing they where about to get yelled at. She watched the pirates pull up the plank ones they where off then start removing the ropes.

Adler frowns saying: "Well let's think of the positive things, they are fine... negative they tried running away!"

Lilly huffed and said: "I have stayed here long enough thank you very much." She then kissed him before she watched the girls go down and the men ones more get ready to sail off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Stella looked at the ship and ran back there. "Take me with you, I beg you take me, I do not want to be here, I hate it here," she cried, looking fervently at Timothy and Lilly.

Timothy scrambled behind his head when he heard Stella calling, and he glanced at Lilly and sighed. "Let's keep men for a while, I think it would be better if I went to talk to Adler and his wife" he said with difficulty
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler sighs watching Stella try running back to the ship then just said: "Get back here young lady! What do you think you are even doing!?" He crossed his arms clearly upset.

Lilly looked at him and then said: "Alright then, but talk to them about what Timothy?" She watched the men place the plank down again after Timothy said they should stay a while. She then got ready to go down but was still a bit confused.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

909/5000
    Stella looked at Adler "No, I want to get away from this stupid island !!" she spoke angrily, and suddenly felt Timothy's hand on her shoulder and was startled, looking at the floor and walking with him, and saw Tanya in the distance, who was being approached severely by her parent, and she saw the scared look of Tanya. who was always afraid of her father, Stella stopped for a moment, stared at her and then ran to Tanya, and she pulled her behind. "If you want to hit someone you just beat me, but not Tanya" and knew for a long time why Tanya also wanted to leave the island because her father often beat her if she was disobedient, or if he was drunk again.

Timothy looked at the two and sighed "I already had a feeling that something was not right ..." he said calmly, and saw how Stella stood protective of Tanya and sighed again and stroked his neck. "Sorry Adler we did not know that they were on board, "he said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The man growls a little as Stella stepped in front of Tanya but was stopped by Adler before he could do anything and then said: "This is no way of handling this..." he then looks over at Timothy and shook his head saying: "Its fine I know you most likely didnt know, honestly surprised you even find these two as fast as you did." Tanya just hugged Stella a bit and said: "I-Its okay... thank you."

Lily noticed what was going on then sighs a bit realizing now why Timothy wanted to wait a bit and talk to Adler. She sighs and just went down placing her hand gently on his arm.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The man looked at Adler "Mind you, with your own crazy daughter, she has Tanya completely in her power" said the man angry and looked at Stella and Tanya "Tanya home now!"

Timothy glanced at Lilly and then at the man "I think you've done enough" he said sternly and let his eyes glow, "Tanya if it's your mother's good then you can join us" Timothy suddenly said " And the same is for stella "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler narrowed his eyes saying: "My daughter is just protecting her friend so shy dont you rather just back off." He then frowns looking at Timothy and said: "You cant just take the children! They still young." He crossed his arms looking at him then over at Stella.

Lily was surprised hearing what Timothy said and then looked at him saying: "He is right you can't take them along without their parents permission and I am sure Adler doesnt want to be without his daughter around." She looks over at the two girls then at their parents.

- - - Updated - - -

Adler narrowed his eyes saying: "My daughter is just protecting her friend so shy dont you rather just back off." He then frowns looking at Timothy and said: "You cant just take the children! They still young." He crossed his arms looking at him then over at Stella.

Lily was surprised hearing what Timothy said and then looked at him saying: "He is right you can't take them along without their parents permission and I am sure Adler doesnt want to be without his daughter around." She looks over at the two girls then at their parents.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tanya looked at Stella "I want to get away from here"

Timothy sighed "I only take them with me when their parents approve of it, but I can assure you that they will keep trying to get rid of the island," he said honestly and looked at the two girls and then at Adler.

Caithy had been taken out with the help of Rocy "What's going on?" She asked Rocy and felt how her two children stood beside her and she sighed "Do not you have to do homework?"

Page 399 of 438 FirstFirst ... 349397398399400401 ... LastLast