Page 406 of 438 FirstFirst ... 356404405406407408 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler nods and held her close then softly said: "I know she is, but her life has started now and I think its time she goes and find out about the world."

"Ah alright then, enjoy those cities, don't get into to much trouble." Rocky replied and chuckled softly.

Tom gave a nod and said: "Yes all packed and ready for you." He kissed her softly then smiles.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy walked into the cave where Dragon was, she grumbled Esca again to his mother, and for a moment she laughed.

Ashly looked at Adler with tears in her eyes. "But what if she doesn't want to go back to the island?" she spoke with tears and looked briefly at the triplets who were happily drawing

Anna sighed once, and again took a sip "Happy when we go sailing again, get crazy with those dragons"

Cecil curled up against Wave, raised her head for a moment and bit Wave playfully in his neck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken sighs and said: "Esca, no grumbling! Goodness you sound so much like your father sometimes." Soon she glanced at Caithy and said: "Hello dear! How are you?"

"I am sure she will visit love, she still loves us, and even if she never lives here we will see her." He said and wiped her tears gently while sighing softly.

"Yes it does, luckily their leader keeps them under control, Knight can be quite hard on disobeying dragons after all." He said and chuckled.

Wave opened his eyes and then chuckled before he softly said: "Are you trying to tease me?" He nibbled her side gently.

(Oh should we add in the part where Knight slightly goes evil again? Something controlled him and they have to stop it since he nearly destroyed the village.)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

(Does that have no effect on Caithy? But I like it! And Caithy still has that bit of darkness in her)

Cecil made a playful sound and gave him a lick "You like it when I tease you"

Caithy got up again, felt something around her, and sat down on a rock. Immediately the Esca's head felt close to her and she stroked him for a moment and smiled. once.

Ashly looked at Alder and sighed "Okay she can come with Timothy" she spoke and hid her face in Adler's chest

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(No it won't affect her, since it's just a one personal controlling thing on Knight, she will be one that helps try and fix it and stop whoever is behind this.)

"Its as if your asking to get mated again." Wave whispered over and smirked then licked her muzzle.

Esca licked her cheek after she stroked him and soon Draken said: "Well dear? How have you been doing?" She smiles at Caithy happily.

Adler held her closer then softly said: "I think you should go tell her that and not me my love." He softly kissed her forehead.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ashly sighed and gave him a tender kiss back, then went to Stella's room, and carefully opened the door.

Cecil, licked him back and pushed him away from her and dived into the water "Maybe"

Caithy laughed for a moment when she felt Esca's tongue. "Calm Esca" she spoke and then looked towards Dragon. "I don't know, I don't feel myself in the last days"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella was still laying on the bed just hugging her pillow tightly while sniffing after her past tears.

Wave snorts a bit then dived in after her saying: "Oooi! Come back here then you sneaky little beauty." He chuckled and chased after her.

Esca chuckled a little then looks at his mother who said: "How so? Is the stress building up again?" She tilted her head then glanced over at Knight who entered in. The large dark dragon just went to the side of Draken and gave her a lick before nibbling her side and crawling closer until he noticed the two others there then quickly just sat down saying: "Oh hello Caithy and Esca, nice seeing the two of you."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Aslhy walked into the room and sat down hesitantly "If you really want to come, you can come with Timothy"

Caithy smiled "Hello Night," she spoke and stroked Esca's head

Cecil swam away. "Take me if you can" she said playfully

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella glanced over at her mother and then said: "R-Really?" She sniffed a bit again then sat up.

Knight grins and said: "How have things been?" Draken then looked at her saying: "You haven't said what is wrong dear."

Wave chased after her and laughed saying: "I own these seas, you aren't getting away!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You can come" she said and sat down on her daughter's bed, trying not to cry

Caithy sighed, "I'm worried about you," she said calmly

Cecil grinned and kept swimming away "So you are in charge of me?" she said and laughed, ignoring the strange feeling in her stomach

Page 406 of 438 FirstFirst ... 356404405406407408 ... LastLast