Page 407 of 438 FirstFirst ... 357405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella quickly hugged her mother tightly and started crying again as she said: "Thank you mommy!"

Draken tilted her head and asked: "Why worry about us? Life here has been calm and good has it not?"

Wave laughed and caught her then pressed her down in the bottom of the ocean saying: "I wish, but no one is in charge of you my beautiful little pearl."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cecil, licked him and looked at him. "Looks like the already powerful Wave has a weakness," she said.

Caithy sighed again, and walked toward Dragon. "I don't know Dragon," she said

Ashly cried and hugged her daughter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave chuckled softly and said: "No, quite the opposite, you are my streangth." He licked her nose.

Draken placed her head in the hands of Caithy and then said: "Dont worry so much child, everything is fine."

She hugged her mother tightly and cried herself while she softly said: "I am also a bit scared mom, what if the outside world isnt as nice as it sounds?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Cecil bit him "You talk too much"

"I also know that my little girl is very strong" Ashly spoke and hugged her daughter and smiled.

A man arrived on the island and grinned and held a black staff, which was very similar to Caithy's staff. he saw several dark dragons and let his staff glow, to make them feel that he was the boss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wave just chuckled and moved closer to her saying: "Perhaps, or maybe you are just to inpatient." He moved on top of her.

She smiled happily and just hugged her mother tightly. "Thank you mom!" She said and held onto her mother.

The dragons was unaffected, after all they had a leader already, only listening to the king of dragons, Knight. Knight wasnt even aware of the person appearing, he just smiles and watched the others going out for a fly then left the cave himself.

Draken flew with Caithy and said: "What a peaceful day."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

511/5000
    The man walked into the cave with a grin. "Hello friend, good to see you again", he spoke with a mean grin and let his staff glow, "Time to take power and kill the last heir of the dragon tribe"

Caithy enjoyed, and closed her eyes and felt the wind through her hair. "I missed this," she muttered.

After eating Timothy stood up and stretched, "That tasted good," he said, then looked at Lilly. "Do you mind if I go to the pub with the men?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight soon heard a dark yet familiar voice then just growls saying: "As if, get out if this place before I eat you!" He glanced at the man however soon enough something snapped in him. His eyes went dark and he growl before walking out of the cave, glancing at the town before taking flight and disappearing into the clouds ready to plan an attack on the humans.

Draken smiles as they flew and then said: "So have I, we must really do this more often." She remains going through the air happily.

Lily chuckled and then said: "Yes dear, enjoy yourself with the boys, can't wait to see how drunk you are ones your back home." She stood up herself and shook her head a little before giving Timothy a kiss and then said: "Have fun."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I'm never drunk," he said with a grin, and pulled Lilly to him and kissed her, "I'll see you tonight."

The man grinned "Kill that female of yours first and that human of her, never thought that one of them will still live and thoroughbred dragon rider" ordered the man.

Snowflake sniffed in and toward Kess and licked her leg and put her head on her lap and yawned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Ha yeah right." Lily only said and smiles placing her arms around his neck as she kissed him back then said: "Okay see you then, have fun flirt."

Knight clearly wasn't even close to being in his full control since the command to kill Draken only shot back at him but the murderous intend to kill humans, floated all over him as he went through the clouds waiting for midnight he called his dragon army and then found a place to sit and wait.

Kess smiles and gently kissed her nose before softly chuckling and rubs her head.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Playing hard to get ... arnt you" said the man and grinned and his eyes began to get dark "You will obey me dragon !!!"

Timothy stood up and put his hat on "See you tonight my love" he spoke and nodded briefly to Rocky and then walked out of the house and to the pub.

Caithy had fallen asleep in the meantime, and for once she didn't suffer from nightmares, her whole body relaxed
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Page 407 of 438 FirstFirst ... 357405406407408409 ... LastLast