Page 408 of 438 FirstFirst ... 358406407408409410 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily chuckled a bit then just went and made sure all the kids were okay before she went to bed, soon enough she fell asleep peacefully.

Midnight hits, and slowly lurking in the shadows Knight started his attack. Commanding the dragons to go after the town and start breaking it down while destroying the humans. Letting out a loud war cry before attacking himself. The houses definitely wasnt easy to take down with the magic stones that kept them standing but with enough magic going against them even they couldn't hold the houses together much.

The town filled with fearful cries and houses slowly started collapsing. Lily had woken up from this all as their own house started crumbling. She rushed over towards the kids to get them all underneath something that could at least give some coverage ones the house came down.

Draken heard the commanding war cry and jumped up, she then mind linked Caithy and said: "That is Knight's cry, something is wrong." She hurried over to town seeing the fighter dragons follow his order as they had no choice, she then tried finding Knight knowing this definitely wasnt him. Soon she said to Caithy: "We have to get everyone out of here and quickly! The pirates have a large ship I am sure we can get everyone on there, damn what is going on now!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy ran to the house, "" LILLY !!! "he roared and tried to enter the house to save his wife and children.

Caithy was startled and felt the anger of the other dragons, and immediately worried about her children and her husband, and firmly grabbed her staff. "We must stop them," she said, trying to make contact with knight.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily groaned a the house fell down then tried moving the stuff off her, she checked on the kids who were still fine under the table then glanced at where the yelling of Timothy was. Soon yelling out: "Over here! Timothy! Hurry!" Her leg was stuck but at the moment that was the least of her worries as she now saw the dragons starting to tear everything down, they had to get the kids away.

Draken glanced around still trying to find Knight and then said: "We have to get you guys away, I dont think we can stop this until we figure out what is wrong with Knight, I can't make any contact with him nor do I sense him eound so he must have entered full on power mode, he can wipe out everyone like that, he is a king dragon after all, I'll try get him out of that but in the meantime you have to get everyone off this island!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothe ran into the house and saw the children under the table, calling to them to run outside and to the ship, and hurried to Lilly and lifted the beam up "Hurry up"

"I have to save the children and all the people" cried Caithy, who could only hear everyone's scream
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily got up then suddenly ducked down as a dragon used its fire breath against them. Shielding the kids and soon after started running again taking their youngest from the oldest so that he could run easier. "Timothy we will have to find a way to get everyone in that ship, we could perhaps go into the water since we can breath there and then get Wave to guide the ship off very quickly... but first perhaps you can make some form of force field over the town to keep the dragon's from attacking as we lead the others through?" After all she knew he was a god, he should have some form of shielding powers but was he sober enough to remember them? He was stronger then dragons but protecting so many people could be a very difficult task.

Draken glanced around and said: "Caithy just get out of here with the others quickly!" She finally spotted Knight just barely as he blended in with the night. His eyes were pitch black dark, yes it was always but this type she knew wasn't normal at all. "Caithy... Someone took over Knight, we have one hell of a problem." She then hurried towards Knight knowing she had to destract him a bit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let me think," Timothy said, holding two children in his arms, roaring to bring his men to safety, he knew he might be able to use his powers to make a shield, but it will take a lot of his energy, one of his men who had difficulty getting to him and gave the two children "Take them with you and watch my wife and children" he said, and stood still and held his sword up and let his eyes glow, and slowly appeared a shield over the village.

Caithy felt Knight and was startled "We have to lure him out of here ... I think he's looking for me too" she said and let her staff glow and popped a small energy ball to Knight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken saw the energy ball then quickly stopped it and said: "No Caithy! You flee with the others, I will destract him, he is probably looking to kill you because whoever is in control knows you are the only way we can get him back to normal, so we need you alive to solve this problem... look there is a shield, get everyone off the island you are their leader, I'll deal with Knight... and if anything happens, remember, you need to stay alive to solve it." She then raced over to Knight not sure what she would do to stop his attacks.

Lily saw Timothy put up the shield but she only handed the kids in her arms over to some of the men and said: "Go! Hurry! Set sail if everyone is on dont wait for us we will catch up." She then hurried to Timothy and said: "Were can I help?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy wanted to go after her but she felt an arm around her waist and that she was taken by someone she felt it and immediately noticed that it was Rocky "The children where are the children !!"

Timothy looked pantingly at his wife "Go to the ship!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky looked at her and said: "The children are already on the ship! Come on we have to hurry love." He picked her up and started rushing towards the ship to make sure they get there before Timothy couldn't keep the shield up anymore.

Wave hurried out of the ocean and glanced around then hissed and said: "I knew that bastard was going to loose control again! Damn! He then watched as the people got onto the ship, there was barely enough space for everyone but luckily everyone did get on.

Lily shook her head and said: "No I am helping you! Were can I help! Everyone is almost on and ready to go so we best start running for it soon too!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy held tight to him and felt the tears, what was wrong with Knight "I have to save him"

Timothy looked at Lilly and then quickly to the last few people who came aboard, he lowered the force field, and dropped a little through his legs "Wave prepare your ointment to get the ship out of here as quickly as possible"

Page 408 of 438 FirstFirst ... 358406407408409410 ... LastLast