Page 404 of 438 FirstFirst ... 354402403404405406 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky sighs and walked over to the bed where he sat down and placed his hand on the back of his daughter while he said: "Hey, what is wrong sweetheart?"

"Well maybe tonight? Or tomorrow morning?" Lily said a bit unsure and glanced over at Timonthy wondering when he planned on finally leaving.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No dad's "she spoke and felt around her to grab her stuffed animal.

Caithy smiled "And where are you going?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky watched her then kissed her head saying: "You can talk to me about anything okay love?"

"Oh just seeing the world with my handsome husband, but first stop might actually be his mother." She replied laughing softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"We can skip that," Timothy said with a grin and kissed her in the neck.

Caithy looked them, hearing Timothy kissing her, and then took a little bite, hearing Rocky "Ye I know I can talk to you, so stop treating me like a little child" she said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily leaned towards his touch enjoying the kiss on her neck and then said: "And have the sea witch chase after us? I'll rather not, besides the kids are all excited to go see her kingdom." She chuckled softly.

Rocket tilted his head saying: "I was talking to our daughter, I know you are not a little child." He then sighs a bit and sits back down before he started eating his food.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Maybe my mother can take care of the children and I'll take you back to my room," he said playfully and kissed her neck.

Caithy heard them and laughed and took a drink of her. "And are you planning to have more children," she asked calmly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily blushed and then slightly hits his chest saying: "Oh please, I am in your room every night as it is." She looks at Caithy and said: "Each time I get pregnant he runs off until after the child is born so nope had enough of that drama in my life and besides we have a entire army of them on the ship already."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy looked at Lilly once. "Every time I was away, it was for a reason, and by the way, I don't need any more children, I get too busy," he said and took a sip of his whiskey.

Caithy laughed for a moment at the words of Timothy, and took a small bite of her food. "I think I will fly a bit with Dragon later," she said and looked towards Rocky.

Stella was in bed, she was angry with her mother that she was not allowed to go with Timothy, so that she had to miss Tanja for a long time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lily huffed and said: "Well yes but still is there actual reasons bigger then leaving your pregnant wife without any letters or a return date to the point where she hears the entire village just mutter that she is now a widow... then again your a pirate, you still had to get use to settling down since last time I checked pirates just never married." She leans back in her seat saying: "With my past wound I would have at least not have worried about getting pregnant again but now his mother renewed my body so I am back on those gross tasting herbs again."

Rocky just chuckled at the two and said: "Well outsiders have always had their habit not the same as us who live here, but it's good learning some change too, it did this village really good." He looks at Caithy and said: "Alright where do you plan on going?"

Her father slowly entered the room and sighs softly while he said: "Hey, how are you feeling sweetheart?" He sits down next to her on the bed and placed his hand on her back gently.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Stella pushed his hand away, and turned her back to him. "You can go," she spoke softly, trying to hide her tears from her father.

Timothy looked at Lilly once and grinned, "An advantage, I didn't have to go through your mood swings during your pregnancy," he said and laughed and took a bigger sip of his drink.

Kimberly stroked her little belly and sighed and looked up when Dean entered the room. "Are you sure you want to be a father ... I mean we're still young ..." she said

Page 404 of 438 FirstFirst ... 354402403404405406 ... LastLast