Page 1 of 438 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Shadowed Island has always been a hidden place, the small island can be walked around completely in just a day but yet hidden within the forest is the village of Longdale. The native here survive on fruits and hunting fish or birds. However the hidden island was soon at risk, boats now made their way to the island where they wanted to build their own place and take down the village and its people. Without much fighting experience and with a low amount of people they stood little chance until a pirate ship showed up raiding one of the ships that made it way to the island, with still little hope the people asked for protection which they got after the pirates agreed to do so. Not long after however the pirates seemed to have also gotten defeated leaving the villagers to ones more flee for their lives into the caves of the mountains, there they found a dragon who offered to help. Now they had to get ready to protect their island ones again and make sure it will stay a hidden place.

The role play

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The day was quiet, a bit of clouds resting on the far side of the east showing a little rain maybe for the night to come while the sun rested in the center of the sky shining on the flames of the burning village Longdale which was slowly turning into smile as the villagers quickly tried stopping it from going any further.
    Adler sighs as he watched the fire disappear, this was the second time the village nearly burned down and it all started happening after those strangers from a new land started showing up trying to take the island. They carried strange weapons, fighting skills and fires on their arrows which caused this mess, he glanced around at the tired villagers who have done that best at defending their home but it has still been in vain. Only those pirates they made a deal with a few days ago could help them but even then he knew the numbers aren't high.
    Rocky was still busy throwing a bucket of salt water on to the last but of flames before he whipes his sweat from his forehead then sits down panting to catch his breath. He glanced at the half burned down village and couldn't help but softly curse at the mess and the people who caused it. For years they lived peacefully so why now all of the sudden?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Although she was blind, Caithy lifted a bucket of water, she felt the heat and threw the water towards the fire, at least that's what she thought, because the entire bucket crashed into Rocky. "Did I put the fire to death?" she shouted amazed and felt around her, and felt someone completely soaked "Roxy are you that why are you wet?"

Caithy was the only one of the island born blind, but despite everyone always trying to help her, or doing things for her, she wanted to do everything alone as much as possible, and now she wanted to help in spite of her secret, because nobody knew that she had heard a vague voice in her mind for several days, even Adler did not dare to say anything, afraid he would take more care of her
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rocky was about to close his eyes when he felt the water splashing on him. He quickly looks over at Caithy and softly sighs as he said: "Well I guess you can say that, but it's the wrong fire... feels refreshing so I won't complain." He loosened his hair from the poneytail I had then looks over at the fire saying: "It's basically dead but will take a lot of rebuilding time again... if a manage to rebuild it before those foreigners show up again with their strange weapons." He glanced back at Caithy and said: "Thanks with helping, I think we all need to rest a bit now, everyone seems tired and I didn't even have time to go hunting for some fish yet."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ashly wiped away the sweat and sighed, then looked at her husband. "I recognize that anxious look from thousands," she said and walked to him, stroked his cheek, and looked up for a moment as she heard Roxy and Caithy. to hear what was going on and had to laugh. "Roxy did you get a bath?" she called.

Caithy was startled again and heard the voice on her head again, but this time the voice was much better understood, she dropped the bucket and felt around her, if there was not someone else.

with a bottle of rum in his hands, he stared at the scrape that was sinking into the water, he took a sip and looked towards the village and sighed, he promised these people to protect them but failed. "Let's have a look if the bar is still there, if they have it "he said and walked towards the village with a small group of his crew
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Adler heard the voice of his beloved Ashly so he looks towards her and forced a small smile while he said: "Eh the buildings are mostly still standing, it could have been worse." He then glanced over at Rocky and Caithy chuckling softly as he said: "Well let them have a bit of fun, in times like these its needed." It wasn't long before he spotted a small crew of the pirates on their way so frowns a little saying: "Things might have just gotten worse for us."

Rocky realized Caithy was starting to glance around strangly so he said: "Something wrong Caithy? Are you looking for something?" He couldn't hear anything so just watched her strangly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Thimoty Jhanson walked to Adler and grinned "Always good to have a beautiful woman by your side," he said, and looked at Ashly, and winked at her and bowed, then took his hand and kissed her hand, then looked at Adler. "Behold We assume that we will remain on the island for the time being, he said and drank the bottle of rum, and looked around "So where is the alchol?" he asked and put his hands in his side.

Caithy was shocked when Roxy asked her, and looked for a moment in his direction "No there is nothing .., nothing at all" she spoke quickly and made a fake smile, hoping Roxy would kick in and not again like a half went crazy to call Adler. Caithy sighed for a moment. "Where does that voice come from?" She suddenly thought and stared at her for a moment...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alder watched the captain and said: "Something tells me that something went wrong didn't it?" He then glanced over at the village and said: "Well I am pretty sure the alcohol burned with the flames, the bar also got burned down so for now you will just have to be sober." He held Ashly closer to him before he sighs and said: "Those foreigners will return again soon enough so we need to try getting ready or finding a place to hide."

Rocky frowns and said: "Okay then, well no time to sit around I need to catch some fish before it gets to late... we should still have form fruits around but not enough for everyone, the pirates will most likely also want some food." He walks over to the tree where he left his spear then glanced over at Caithy while he said: "Be careful some of the areas in the village will still be to hot." He was honestly worried about her, she seemed to have been acting rather strange for some reason.

The dragon rested on the cliff of a mountain watching the villagers run around to take out flames then finally came to a rest. She softly sighs and said: "You all seem rather busy with these troubles you have been getting."
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 02-27-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Yes, I'm careful," she said and ran around her and walked away, when she heard the voice she stood still, staring ahead of her, "Who are you ... and where are you?" She said as if she were was talking to someone so that Adler could hear her talking to herself.

Thimoty, Adler looked at "No alcohol," he said and sighed, men will not like that "he said and knew that problems would arise, he sighed again and ran through his hair" And yes .. we have failed, I even sacrificed for you here to save you, "he said bluntly, and smiled at Ashly.

Ashly just wanted to say something, when she saw Caithy and talked to herself, she looked at her, and then at her husband.

"Of course we are busy! You have seen the village, many have lost their house because strange people want us to have us" said Caithy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken heard the girl reply and found it rather strange that she could understand her. She then said: "I am the one who lives in the mountain, the one who has watched you for years now on this island... And those strange people just come from other lands where war often happens, seeing how you are now its clear your village won't survive the next attack."

Adler sighs and said: "I see, well I am grateful that you tried helping... I will see what we can do to get us all to safety before they arrive again." He then heard Caithy and looked down at Ashly before he looks back at the girl saying: "Guess they has taken a larger role on Caithy... It looks more like she is trying to talk to ghosts."

Rocky stopped walking and looks back at her now talking to herself and said: "Caithy there is no one around, you shouldn't be talking to yourself the other's will think you're going crazy."

Page 1 of 438 12351 ... LastLast