Page 1 of 55 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire's slave

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Vampire's slave (Pide and Shadow M for mature)

She walked down the long corridors, from the underground bunker, she felt the cold concrete, and stared at the ground, looking briefly from under her cape at the man walking next to her and stopping at two huge metal doors.

A few days ago, she had volunteered to be the only living person to sell her body to demons and vampires, something that was unique, because often low-level vampires and demons were sold there, there had never been a person sold during this auction.

She heard the doors open, and for a moment she heard many voices, but soon there was an enormous silence as she entered the room

the girl
    Last edited by Malyka; 06-20-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name Alexander Bloodmoon
    Age Unknown
    Rank King of the Vampires as he likes to call himself

Personality Going to make this all longer tomorrow but pretty much just plain out evil, he even has a song fitting his personality https://youtu.be/YlNMdgD1OrE
    Appearance He can't really have a human appearance so always has sharp nails and pointed ears with his fangs showing, but his natural vampire form is gray, glowing red eyes and just pretty much a walking nightmare, also putting up more later since I have to start heading to bed now
    Powers: My favorite part about him is his power, the one thing that makes him this evil. He has the power to control blood, if it's dead blood or even still inside your body. He is known to boil his victims to death with their own blood.

It's been quite a while since Alexander left the castle grounds, but he was bored, there has been no wars, the humans got boring to play around with and the werewolves moved away after getting attacked by him. Now its was peaceful and he only had his puppets around the castle, one of the many things that made him a feared lord over the lands, his name send chills down anyone's back, he even had puppets all with the appearances of past friends, but they were created out of the blood from his victims, blood he collected. They were so lifelike that most would think they are just ordinary vampires or creatures, each was however being controlled by Alexander and were hand crafted by him over the course of many years. He was even busy with a new one at the moment.

With the open clear day he decided to go out of the castle, the sun was already setting since he couldn't handle the daylight all that well. While traveling in the streets watching people either run to hide or bow as low as they can he spotted something interesting inside one of the buildings, there he entered and found the auction going on. He wasn't actually planning on buying other creatures or vampires but found it satisfying to watch everyone go around placing bids on the life of some unlucky creature just helplessly waiting to get sold off.

Soon however things got interesting as a human girl enteredfge grounds. He leans back in his seat at first just watching the vampires and other high ranked creatures suddenly growing crazy with their bids.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The young lady, with red hair, stood there ... in silence she heard several money offerings and stood calmly, and suddenly looked up at everyone when everyone suddenly stopped bidding.

Something in her gaze suddenly caught everyone's silence, some of them immediately noticed that she was not just a human being, but very unique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A human still alive in these lands was rather rare and surprising, honestly Alexander wasnt even surprised at how high the bids went on this girl who clearly doesn't understand that she would perhaps just end up a quick meal in the end and die off the same day she got brought. Something about her was unique, he couldn't quite place what it was but it was surely interesting.

The last few bids flew in, already surpassing the record of the highest bid in this place, as the last person placed his bid and the countdown started, Alexander just stood up and stretched his arms a bit, completely carefree as he said: "Honestly why waste money on something we all know your just going to kill right after." That was also pretty much when the room noticed his presence which caused a rather fearful aura to suddenly fill the room. One of the guys soon asked: "L-Lord... Alexander, w-what brings Y-You here?" He smirks a bit saying: "Ah just bored." This caused even more fear to arise, after all it means he was looking for something to play with, a bored Alexander has even ones demolished an entire town without sparing a soul just cause he was bored. Now he was here watching them make bids.

His eyes soon returned towards the girl as he said: " I am going to take her if you dont mind, who knows, if you did a good job with entertaining me then I might just spare this little dump you got going here."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

everyone was silent immediately, especially the vampires were mainly afraid of him, he was very powerful.

the young woman glanced at him for a moment and then heard the man who ran the auction "Sold to Lord Alexander" spoke to the man and then looked to Alexander "And my lord, how would you pay" he said and pulled for a moment on the chain that was attached to a metal collar around the young woman.

"I have to say that you are very honored by your visit here ... I saw you 50 years ago when you were still buying slaves that were low-lying."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander just glanced over at the man and said: "You know, I am surprised to see you even have the ability to dare ask me if I am going to pay for that, what good does some human do to me anyway? The slaves back then were a lot more useful yet I find my puppets a lot less annoying that is why they never got far in serving me." He suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind the girl before taking the chain and said: "If you honestly want payment for this then just talk to Leon, I'll send him over."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

the woman was startled for a moment, and quickly looked away, and felt how he pulled the chain

"Leon... I've been looking for that guy for weeks" the man said and looked angry at Alexander "So she's just a snack for you ... actually, nothing better is expected from the already powerful Lord" he said and sighed once crookedly some things on a paper "enjoy your snack"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Why? Has my puppet honestly been causing that much trouble? Guess he must be rather bored too, dont worry I'll make sure he sends some actual gold." Alexander replied and then started walking to leave the place while pulling the girl along as he said: "Eh, fresh blood is rare, she will survive a bit longer."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she walked calmly with him and sometimes felt how he pulled on the chain, and looked at him for a moment but didn't dare say anything to him, and quickly looked away

"If he should come on time, and not get drunk," the man shouted, shook his head for a moment, and went back to work, and looked again at the two walkings away and saw the young woman looking at Alexander, and then to the ground, and walked along with him
    Last edited by Malyka; 06-21-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander just sighs saying: "I can always have him feast off your blood, I do need some for my newest of puppets I am making after all." Just leaving the man with a dark smirk before disappearing into the fog. After some time the large castle sitting quietly in the forest, could be seen. He walked over and entered inside where a line of people on both sides stood then all bowed before him as he entered. "Welcome back my lord." The oldest looking of them all said.

Page 1 of 55 12351 ... LastLast