Page 221 of 438 FirstFirst ... 171219220221222223271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4379

Thread: [M]Finding Shadowed Island(SecretShadows and Pidipuuu)IC

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes you have a bit of your mother there." She replied smiling and then said: "But you did get your father's handsomeness I have to say." This caused way to start laughing like crazy.

Lily noticed how much Derick enjoyed cooking. She smiles and stood up holding Rose while whispering: "You enjoy cooking huh? Hay Derick perhaps we can get you to help at the small restaurant then you get to cook a lot."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy stared at his mother, slapped her head, something that was quite normal between those two "crazy women," and he swam again, shaking his head.

"Ne, I'd rather stay here" he said and had no interest in going ashore, just like many men on the ship, who preferred to stay on the ship
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This mother huffed and grabbed him messing up his hair saying: "Oi you brat!" She then laughed and said: "Now come on dear you need a place to stay for the night." She started swimming off towards the underwater kingdom.

Lily sighs a little but smies and nodded saying: "Alright." She then went to the house where she puts Rose to bed and got the twins doing the same.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Timothy grinned at his mother and did his hair well again, and swam after her "Long ago I've been here"

Ashly had put the children in bed and sighed for a moment and went to look at Dean who, from the moment he returned, took a huge distance from her and Adler.

Caithy woke up for a moment and ran over her belly for a moment, then sighed and lay down again. "Dragon, how is it with Esca?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

His mother nodded and said: "Yes it has been long... Glad to see you again, and now I don't have to worry about you drowning like last time." She laughed.

Adler walked over and placed his arms around her saying: "He will be back to normal again soon okay? Just give him some time, he needs it." He softly sighs clearly worried about Dean as well.

Draken softly sighs saying: "He is sleeping... but he still doesn't want anyone close... I am worried Caithy, really worried... when will be be okay?" She held her son slightly closer to herself.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Caithy sighed and got out of bed, and carefully walked downstairs, she did not want to wake up Rocky, and after a while walked to Drage and stroked her head and knelt at Esca.

Flo walked over to Lilly and sniffed her and gave her some licks and climbed on her lap.

Ashly looked at Adler "I'm worried about him Adler, he does not want to eat anything" and she looked back at the sleeping Dean

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draken looks over at Caithy as she came towards them, she then said: "Well how do we get them back to normal again? It hurts seeing my son like this Caithy." She sighs laying her head down again.

Lily smiles and pets her then said: "Thanks... Well what do we do now? We aren't at sea anymore and I don't know when we will be again... there is a new young doctor here so I don't want to steal her work... I don't know anymore."

"I am worried too, but a have to give him some time I am sure he'll get better soon." Adler replied placing his arms around his wife.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

A year passed

the twins of Timothy and Lilly played along with their little dragons that they had from birth, and started teasing some people.

Rose was very withdrawn herself and missed her father immensely, and often did not want to eat or to learn at school too much and had an enormous tantrum every now and then.

Derick and Dean had become very good friends and had the greatest pleasure it was from Derick that Dean was not so anxious anymore.

Caithy was meanwhile accustomed to being the leader, and they had now converted their house into a larger house, she had also given birth to their second child and Caden had become a big brother and celebrated his second birthday and was close to Esca who always stayed with Caden. .

Caithy walked to Lilly's house and walked in. "Are you there?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A year, well it's been one tiring one. Lily have birth to a little boy ones again, however gods where the last thing from easy to take care of. Not to mention she also had to try stop Rose with her tantrums and take care of the boys all growing up quickly. Soon a heard a knock on the door so hurried over and said: "Yes I m here! Oh Caithy! It's a pleasure to have you he-" suddenly the young boy started crying and like usual you could see the flashing lightning at the not happy child. "Sorry about that... please come in I'll get us some tea ones I sort out that crazy child." She slightly chuckled and hurried over to pick him up.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lilly and Caithy had become nice friends and she had to laugh and looked at Rose and walked to her. "Would you like to help me today?" she suddenly asked

Timothy looked at Wave and swam feathered "Can not wait to see Lilly again" he spoke and was much more muscular and trained

Page 221 of 438 FirstFirst ... 171219220221222223271 ... LastLast