Page 1 of 111 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]The Mafia Family(IC)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M]The Mafia Family(IC)

Most families have their usual normal lives, parents and kids always happy with each other going through thick and thin but what if your family isn't as normal... what if your family lives in the dark side of this world with the sight of blood and guns everyday? Time to look into the lives of these families and see their love, struggle, fighting, and standing together.

my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Elizabeth was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and waiting for her family to get up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jack had a rather busy day yesterday and same going for today, some of the other gangs have been making trouble again and he needed to sort it out before it got any worse. After getting himself dressed he grabbed his pistol which was placed in its holder next to his side, he then made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

Samuel was still laying in bed not really in a mood to get up, he however smelled his mother's cooking so slowly but surely dragged himself out of bed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

however, one of the beds had remained empty that night, and very quietly Scarlet opened the front door, hoping everyone was still asleep, she quickly smelled the food, and she sighed and closed the door quietly and tried to walk quietly upstairs.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimberly saw her father going down stairs and followed him "daddy wait i gots little legs" she spoke trying to keep up she was a daddy's girl

"scarlet were have you been?" Elizabeth spoke not even looking away from what she was doing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jack heard the little voice of his daughter Kimberly and he smiles a little looking over at her before he picks her up saying: "Good morning Kimi, did you sleep well?" He then spotted Scarlet trying to come up stairs and said: "Good morning Scarlet, and if you are in such a sudden hurry?"

Samuel soon came out of the room hearing his siblings and father at the stairs so groans knowing he was the latest one up, again. He however made his way over to the stairs and slowly started going down.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Ummm, I was at the hairdresser for a moment?" she said and looked at her father "Father good morning" she said and wanted to go upstairs quickly to avoid trouble, her phone went off, and she looked up quickly, and became completely red when she received the message read
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kimi smiled as she was picked up "yes daddy i sleep good did you?"

Elizabeth shook her head "the hair dresser is closed today wanna try again?" she asked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jack sighs looking at Scarlet and said: "Okay I don't have much time so you better explain fast, I already told you not to go sneaking out at night... It's not safe in this area and even less so with those other gangs making trouble, you should also be taking one of the other members with you for protection." He then looks at Kimi and said: "Little but good thank you." He then continued his way down stairs glancing over at Samuel who said: "Yeah good morning...
    what are we having for breakfast?"
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 02-27-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I do not need to bring a babysitter, he does not have to," she said and pointed to her older brother, this is not fucking fair, "she said angrily and crossed her arms." And if I want to leave then I leave "she said and heard her mobile going off again and looked up quickly and had to laugh again" I'm going to shop, can I have Daddy money? "

Page 1 of 111 12351 ... LastLast