Page 2 of 420 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I know how to behave, and I demand not to speak to the one who is in charge here ..." she said and suddenly got up and looked at the woman calmly, in a way how the king's wife should look when she demanded something
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I am in charge here so sit down at ones young lady or I will punish you until you listen!" The woman said full of anger at her behavior. She narrowed her eyes and said: "And a proper lady doesn't speak out of place so you best shut it."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No .. I want to speak to the king" she said and continued to look at the woman tightly and steadily
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You can't meet the king until you get your training and a month is over so sit down! Unwanted visitors gets killed so learn your place." She replied and suddenly an ball of fire was thrown towards her just to hurt her a bit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia felt the pain for a moment and was frightened and quickly sat down, then felt a bucket of ice-cold water over her head and her hair was washed, she glanced at the woman and when we pulled her legs against her,

After a while all the women were washed and dressed Salisia stared in the mirror for a moment and looked at herself and then looked at the other women

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The girls got dressed in royal dressed and their hair made perfect while some rings and necklaces was added. One of the girls next to her softly said: "You are really brave, but be careful we don't want to be on the bad side of the king... I just hope I get sent home after this since I heard from someone that he killed his last wife and often his concubines as well... That is why they call him the blood king after all, even so we should try our best just to spare our lives." She softly sighs

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Thank you .. as soon as I leave here I will let the king know what I think of his way to find a woman is completely wrong" she said and did her own hair better, so she looked a bit nicer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I wouldn't do that if I where you... you'll just loose your head so listen to that woman and just obey while keeping your mouth shut." The girl said softly and sits up straight when the woman came their way. Soon the girls where led to their first class of learning to dance, talk properly and what to do and not to do when called by the king.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia managed everything with ease to the woman's surprise. Salisia sat down again after all the lessons and sighed, looking at the other girls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright break time everyone, we will have lunch and you will work on your table manners." the woman said leading them outside to the garden where there was a table with food for them all. She then said: "I will also go over some more rules the each queen should follow."

Page 2 of 420 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast