Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"More rules ... he can not lock us up better in a cage and sometimes do some food through the hatch," she said suddenly, and sat neatly and kept her hands neatly on her lap.

Salisia knew what the manners were at the table. She had been at a special school where she learned all of this, her father was extremely rich and she had even eaten in the white house, and had been to a ball of a prince.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes there are a lot of rules you should remember so you don't get killed." The woman said with a sigh then begins.
    "When called by the king you shall dress your best and go to the throne room if that is where he called you to go... You will not look him in the eye unless he told you to do so... When called to his room for the night you shall also bath and dress the best you can... at dances or meetings you need to attend you have to remain silent unless spoken to first... You do not talk or fight back after being said to do something... You can't visit the king unless you are called by him, this action will lead to death unless he fells like giving you mercy for your sin..." She continued on with the list.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Have mercy already, with the one chosen by him," said Salisia. A girl held out her hand "when will the king choose one of us?" she asked. another girl started to cry that she wanted to go home
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"In a month's time... when we know you are properly trained in being queen." The woman replied looking at them then said: "However it will be longer if I see you as unfit."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let's hope this will soon be over," Salisia murmured, and listened to the lessons on how to eat,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Should we time skip a bit?)

After lunch they started their other lessons on how to act around the king and how to dress properly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After a month they were done, even though Salisia had pretty stubborn moments, she was the best student in the class, they all stood in a big room in all the same white dress, waiting for the king

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Okay listen everyone... today you will spend time with the king, he will watch you all to see who will make the best queen... behave or you get killed and also don't look him in the eye it is disrespectful." The woman said before she gives a small bow towards the door as the guards open on. Takeshi entered in glancing at the maidens who are properly dressed and waiting to follow him, he knew he had to test them on everything so got himself ready.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Suddenly Salisia looked at him, walked up to him and slapped him in his face "How dare you deal with women like that ... you are not worthy to be a king" she said, totally not afraid of him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nearly everyone froze in fear and shock after what she did. Takeshi however seemed unfazed and instead just lets a fire appear around her to burn her a bit until she begs for forgiveness. He just gave her a cold stare before he looks back at the others saying: "anyone else want to try?"

Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast