Page 342 of 420 FirstFirst ... 292340341342343344392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4195

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Worry about my daughter ... now she grows older she gets more and more afraid of nightmares, she has some legs during a small examination even in her bed of anxiety" he said worried and sat down " And the war is getting closer and closer "

Salisia looked at her and started feeding her son "There is nothing to talk about, I killed my unborn child" she said and then looked at her son and stroked his cheek
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I see, the same with our little adopted son we found a few days ago... I am already on the case of finding the people behind this, they will be punished greatly." Takeshi replied and sighs softly.

"Killed him, you actually believe that? Oh please Salisia! What happened isnt something you could have stopped! Not every child survives and you cant help that at all... stop blaming yourself." She sighs softly looking at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Yes I heard something like that" he said and took a sip of the wine and sighed "Liz is completely attached to Emilia, she has her good days but also her bad days, so we do not know what to do with Liz.

Salisia stared at her son "And yet it is so ... I should never have taken back my magic ... and now I have killed my child" she said and felt tears
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well it's good if she finds comfort with someone... anyway I can send more men to help you with this war, I am guessing you will have to set off and fight soon so please let me know what you need." Takeshi replied drinking some of his own wine.

"Salisia magic have nothing to do with kids, that's just a natural fact everyone knows... Honestly the magic most likely would have strengthened the child." Eliana said looking at her worried

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I would like to ask you a favor, if my wife and children can stay here," he asked calmly

Salisia looked at her, then began to cry and put her son close to her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looks at him and said: "Yes that is fine, we have some rooms they can stay in and remain safe." He smiles a little.

Eliana soon hugged Salisia and softly said: "Dont blame yourself it wasn't your fault."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

A maiden took Elanor from Salisia and also looked worried at her queen and put the sleeping baby in a crib.

Liz had all the time while playing her tail between the legs and her ears flat and occasionally looked around her "I want to go to my daddy"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eliana continued hugging Salisia tightly to try comforting her the best she could.

The twins looked at her and one said: "In the tea room... We will take you there." They soon happily started running towards the other room.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia felt tired and closed her eyes "I'm sorry"

As soon as they were in the room Shadow was gone, she ran to her father and crawled on his lap and shivered, and tried to hide in his coat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eliana shook her head and said: "You have nothing to be sorry about at all okay?" She remained holding Salisia.

The twins watched her hide away then just sighs and ran off to continue playing.

Page 342 of 420 FirstFirst ... 292340341342343344392 ... LastLast