Page 378 of 420 FirstFirst ... 328376377378379380 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4195

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi just pushed himself closer kissing her back and deepening it while he jut held her against him. Soin enough he removed the rope around her and just held her.

Shadow shook his head saying: "We aren't arguing about you sweetheart, not at all, we could never fight because if you, you are just way to cute and a good girl too."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia pushed him away from her, looked at him and grinned and attacked Takashi

Lilly looked at her father and felt her stomach grunt, and she then looked at her mother "I'm hungry"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi chuckled and then dodged her attack before he grabbed her arm and pushed her against a tree saying: "You missed." He kissed her neck then smirks.

"Alright let's get you some food." Eliana said and picked her up smiling then took her over towards the kitchen and got her some food.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia looked away, and gave him a hard kick between the legs and threw a fireball at him.

In the meantime, the two were viewed from a distance and a man grinned "Look what we have there ... the bloodking and his wife" he spoke with a false grin
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi smirks then jumped out of the way before he lowered himself and raced towards her tackling her down before he said: "You have become a lot better that is for sure."

"Seems so... seems to be fighting too." The other one replied rather broadly just sighing a bit then stretched his arms.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"She longs for more, I see," said the man, looking at the man next to him. "Maybe it's time to finally get the bloodking on our side, we still have enough drugs to make him crazy. , and make a real bloodking of him "he spoke falsely" And maybe, can he then learn that spicy wife of him, what her place is "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I still dont see how some drugs are going to change him, no one is explaining how it words or how we will even give it to him... he might be soft hearted towards his wife but that doesnt make it easier to get close to him at all." The other man said looking at him.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"We have tested it for a few children, and we know it can work, I want Lord Takashi to be fully in my power, the council members are fed up with their king being so soft" he said calmly and watched the two fighting were "Must say that his wife can fight pretty well"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes but its children not a fully trained pureblooded nine tail king, there is quite the difference between him and some little runts that doesnt known what one plus one is." He replied huffing and then nods saying: "Yes she is...

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Give me my best friend ... you can not wait to test the drugs on him" sorak the man with a grin and looked at him.

Salisia managed to get Takashi on the ground and kissed him with passion, then bit his neck again

Page 378 of 420 FirstFirst ... 328376377378379380 ... LastLast