Page 383 of 420 FirstFirst ... 333381382383384385 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4195

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eliana sighs and said: "You can do so Salisia, only for a little bit until we can fix this problem, please he will never forgive himself if he killed you in this state he is in." She then nods and followed her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia sighed for a moment and looked at her for a moment and then went to her room to get ready for dinner.

After a while, she walked into the dining room inside the children were too scared to look at their father and sat down quickly Salisia stared at Takashi for a moment and sat down, waiting for her to get permission to eat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eliana sighs then looked over at Shadow as she got ready to leave to eat while she said: "What do you think can be wrong with him? He seems to be possessed by some dark magic." She was worried about Takeshi and his family.

Takeshi soon gave them their permission and ate himself as well.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Shadow looked at his wife. "I don't know, but this can go very wrong, we know how Salisia is," Shadow said worriedly.

Salisia looked at her children, none of them dared to eat, and looked a little scared at their father. Salisia sighed "Go to your room, I'll bring you some food later," she said, and watched their children run away quickly, to Takashi and suddenly lay her hand on his hand "Takashi, I'm worried about you, this is not the man I love" she said calmly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes we do... I am scared for both of them because as soon as he is back to normal he will realize what happened out of his control." She replied looking at him.

Takeshi watched them run off and just frowns and shook his head before he glanced over at Salisia saying: "I am fine queen Salisia, you however seem to be the one who is not, your behavior is completely off to what you should be behaving."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You are the one who changes is Takashi, what have they done to you," she said and stroked his cheek "I want my Takashi back the man I appreciate, and love," she said

Shadow sighed "Let's hope Salisia behaves like a queen, I know how bad he can be when he's angry"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi got more annoyed and it clearly showed on his face as he said: "I did not change, stop talking nonsense over and over again queen Salisia! And you are to call me king not on my name!"

"Yes let's hope so... and find out who is behind this all quickly." Salisia said then gave him a kiss.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Well fuck you takashi" she spoke angry and had enough of it and got up and let her eyes glow and hit him in the face

Jonathan suddenly walked into the room with the children and looked at Shadow at the twins holding him tightly and Daisy and Emeth slept in his arms "Can anyone tell me what's going on?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi narrowed his eyes his own eyes now glowing before he suddenly used his powers to throw her against the wall and said: "How dare you raise your hand to me! I shall have you hanged for such a shameful act!"

Eliana looks at Jonathan and said: "Someone most likely drugged your father, he isn't in control of his body it seems and we have to find a way to stop it before your mother gets herself killed, we have to find out who is behind this then fix your father."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia felt how she hit the wall, and moaned, and stood up with some difficulty, and looked with glowing eyes at Takashi "Enough!" she said angrily, staring at him. "This is not the man I love, I am gone with the children, until you are yourself again"

Jonathan sighed "This can go wrong again, with mother" he said worriedly, trying to put the children to bed

Page 383 of 420 FirstFirst ... 333381382383384385 ... LastLast