Page 78 of 420 FirstFirst ... 287677787980128 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shadow slowly stood back up again and got handed the small bag he needed to give to the king. The leader then said: "That's the only one of its kind so you better not loose it mutt!" Shadow only gives a small nod then left the building slowly making his way towards the castle, stopping here and there to cough up some blood but continued on.

Takeshi smirks and said: "Well well not to bad at all... you are doing a really nice job so keep it up, let's bring in some new weapons." He smiles looking at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia grinned "With all pleasure, and you are not that bad either, you only get a little old". and she attacked him again and managed to get him on his back "Why do not you fight as you normally fight"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Eh because I don't want to go hard on my beloved at all... it's fun seeing you taking me down anyway." He said with a small chuckle then suddenly suddenly guard came running and said: "My lord! There is a unconsious wolf at the gates!" Takeshi stood up and said: "One of those mutt's pranks again, beating up his own only to get me to go there... secure the area! Check everything."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia got up, and suddenly ran away towards the Gate, was it really him? she arrived and saw that Shadwo was being dragged in, she ran up to him, and knelt down at him "Shadow!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some of the guards quickly stopped her from getting to close and said: "Queen this is most likely only a trap! Stay clear." Shadow however started waking up and was faced with a few swords and one said: "Why are you here you beast!? Where is your king!?"

Takeshi also arrived, he looks over at Salisia then back at the wolf known as Shadow before he said: "Is everything clear?" A few guards nodded and said: "Yes my lord!" He then sighs a little and said: "Why are you here? Are you not one of the king's personal guards?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"This is Shadow ... he is against his king, you do not see that he needs help, and the guards banged away and pushed the rest away, and knelt down at Shadow" why did he hurt you! "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Shadow just coughed again and softly said: "Oh sorry... its nothing unusual but I just r-ran this time." He was planning on telling her later on when they are out of a area that they can get snooped on. Takeshi then said: "Take him inside and get him help." A few guards nodded and quickly helped him inside.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Salisia looked at Takeshi, and already saw his eyes that he was not even sure how she had acted herself, she walked over to him and stared at him "Shadow is a good person"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looks at her and said: "Good or not, his king always has something planned and this is most likely one of them... you shouldn't trust everyone you see just because he was good to you a few times, ones he is better we can find out what is really going on."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I still live because of him!" and she looked at Takashi tightly "I'm confident in him so treat him well" and she wanted to walk away, it looked like she had feelings for Shadow

Page 78 of 420 FirstFirst ... 287677787980128 ... LastLast