Page 1 of 420 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default Woke up in a strange world, and now I'm marrying the king | pidi & secret [M]

Salisia finally came home after a long evening, just looked at her cell phone, and sent back some messages, and put a selfie on facebook "Daddy's little girl" she posted underneath, and walked to her bedroom, and quickly got on in her warm bed, and fell asleep

The next morning she woke up from a mosquito that landed on her ear every time, she hit it and wanted to go back to sleep but quickly put her hand back on her ear, and was startled, and opened her eyes she soon noticed she was in a cage sat with some other women "What is this where I am !!" she cried and felt to her body, and again felt two soft ears. "What is this in a dream?" she asked. she saw a man walking next to the cart where the cage was on "Sir ... help me where am I? Where are you taking me?" she asked and looked around her, she quickly saw the big castle and pulled the cage "Let me get out of it!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi was busy talking to a few of his advisors, he knew the shipment of young virgins would arrive soon and he needed to ready some rooms for them since before he could decide who to make the next queen they had to get some training. After signing some things he continued his usual duty.

A few of the other woman whimpered or whispered all young and scared but their attention soon turned to the one who was freaking out the most. One softly said to her: "We have been taken from our families remember? It's an order the king made and no one knows why... most are scared we might get killed." One of the guards soon yelled at them to shut up with the talking and crying.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Keep your big mouth shut yourself" Salisia said cheekily to the guard and looked at the now crying girl "I know nothing ... I went to bed in New York and now woke up so this must be a dream" she and she squeezed her self "Aye, it hurt ... is not this a dream, what the hell is going on here !!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Most just glanced at her strangly while the girl said: "New York? I haven't heard of such place... this is the Fox clan's territory, we are on our way to the castle after being kidnapped." The one guard ones again yelled at them to shut up already, two others just banged against the carriage to scare them a bit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Stop with that jerk!" she cried angry and grunted at him for a moment, she was shocked by the growl and she looked back at the castle.

They were already in front of the entrance of the castle and the wage stopped, she saw a guard unhook the cage now Salisia saw her chance she had to get out of here, as soon as she was pulled out she hit the guard and tried to run away

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The guards soon grabbed her one hitting her over he face as he yells: "Stop fighting mutt! Get inside!" The girls are dragged inside a building and there stood a woman who said: "Welcome to the castle, you are gathered here today to start your training, one of you will be chosen as queen after you have successfully trained to be like one... the king shall pick whoever pleases his eye and who he sees as for for this kingdom, the rest will be sent home or become concubines so do your best or you might get killed." Most of the girls just got even more scared then before. Takeshi was known to be a blood thirsty beast when angry, the previous queen is rumered to have been killed by him, many stories when around his dark ways of doing things.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No fucking way that I am faithful to one or other idiot" spoke Salisia and looked angrily at the guard who had beaten her, and then at the woman, and crossed her arms, some women looked at Salisia with wide eyes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The woman looks at Salisia and said: "And You shall learn your manners, unless you wish to face death and punishment... now everyone get ready for the hot springs, you will be cleaned with oils and perfumes." She continued walking.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Old witch" she muttered, and walked with the other women anyway

Soon she was in a big bath she was washed by some slaves, she felt a bit uncomfortable and looked at the woman for a moment. "Do not think I'm afraid of you, if my father finds out he will call the police"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The woman was checking on each of the girls making sure they get bathed properly. She soon heard the one blubbing again and said: "Your father won't find you, and there is no such creature as a police." She narrowed her eyes and said: "Submission is the key here, acting all brave and dominant will get you killed so behave yourself."

Page 1 of 420 12351 ... LastLast