Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [PG-13] Trennan Academy for the Enhanced (IC)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Octavia wandered over to the Table where they got their room assignments after packing her bag back up. Holding her hands behind her back she walked out the door and too the tables. Clearing her throat a but she pardonded herself looking at the person assigning the rooms. "Octavia Vorhul?" the woman looked through some papers before nodding and handing her, her papers. Looking down at that she read through the papers and tilted her head. "Natasha? hmm. I wonder what she's like. I hope she isn't loud."

Octavia shrugged before stuffing the paper in her bag and heading towards her room. With a smile she Placed her hands behind her back wondering what her roomate would be like.

Set by: Unknown

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Looking down at Natasha's writings on her paper, the man on the other side of the table nodded at her. "Your student ID card is in your notebook." He opened up another notebook and flipped the pages until he reached to a map of the academy, and pointed to a specific room. "Here's the Tech Lab, someone in there can help you with your phone."

---

The woman in control of the table Delphine was checking in at looked through some papers lying on the desk, and after a moments it seemed she found what she was looking for. It was a formal looking note that had the Headmasters' signatures on it. "It looks like we wont be taking those off just right yet. Appears that your roommate, Abigail Bartlett, will be reporting to the Headmasters' about your progress in being rehabilitated. When the three of them decide it's time, they'll be taken off. It'd be best not to get too worked up over this whole ordeal right now."

---

Abigail watched as several people left the cafeteria, no doubt on their way to get their room assignments. Since both Austin and Octavia left, she didn't feel the need to stay herself, so she too got up and exited the cafeteria, heading to the check-in desks. When she got there she had to wait in line for a few minutes, but when she finally got to the desk it went how she imagined. She was handed her notebook, and the person running the desk seemed impressed in Abigail. She just chalked that up to them knowing she was Frozen Ace's daughter.

Abigail hadn't even opened up her notebook until she walked over to a tree in the courtyard. With the noise of dozens of people talking in the background, she sat down against the tree and began looking through the book. She looked at a few schedules depicting where she was supposed to be at certain times of the week, and a few descriptions of interesting rooms, but what really caught her eye was when she turned to the first page. There was the paper saying which room she had been assigned, and the name of her roommate, but next to it was a note;

"Abigail,

It gladdens our hearts that you have decided to enroll in Trennan Academy for the Enhanced. Ever since we heard of you from your mother we hoped that you would one day come to the academy, and now here you are. It's an honor to have you here.

On another note, your enrollment here is perfectly timed. Your roommate, Delphine Leblanc, is a troubled young lady who has had some problems with the law lately. We believe she is innocent of most of the things she has been accused of, but it would be very helpful if she had an example of someone destined to be a hero. We would like you to be that example for her. We would like you to report to us on a weekly basis on her progress of becoming an upstanding civilian. There are placeguards in effect that are prohibiting her from doing anything brash. We would like you to help her get to a point where she doesn't need them.

Thank You."
    -Signed by Belinda Littmann and Cordell Kortez

"What the hell?" Abigail exclaimed out loud after she finished reading the note. "Are you freaking kidding me? They expect me to turn someone into a hero? Who do they think I am? Do I even get a say in the matter? What if I don't wanna do this? Ugh!" She threw her notebook on the ground in front of her before realizing that a few people were looking at her. She quickly grabbed her notebook and walked back towards an entrance back into the academy, not wanting to be confronted after that.

Abigail made her way to the girls dormitory, looking for her room, number thirty-two. "You can do this, Abby." She spoke to herself, trying not be so upset. "Even if I'm not this superhero they're hoping I am, I can at least pretend. This'll work out in the end." She continued her search for her room as she thought of ways to at the very least fake being the kind of person the Headmasters' were expecting her to be.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Yes, this place had directions! Very good. And could afford to waste paper.... Simply incredible!

Natasha smiled - then frowned.

Or was this a test? Try to corrupt them with such wastefulness? Or was this a security thing? Ack! So many questions! If only she could speak?!

Leaning down, she wrote on the pad, 'I had twenty suitcases, where are they now? Do you have storage for students?'

Well, technically most of them were trunks...
    Last edited by Enigma; 04-10-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“Fils de pute.” Delphine said, picking the notebook and walking off. She expected to have someone watching over her but she hadn't thought it would be Abigail Bartlett. This was just great. Being babysat by a princess. She didn't know anything about Abigail but figured she was another stuck up wanna be hero. She knew the type, had seen enough privileged people to know they were all the same. So full of themselves, thinking their stuff didn't stink. Tucking the notebook under her arm she headed to the dormitories. Walking through them she looked at the room numbers counting, just as she past room 30 she noticed Abigail standing in the hallway mumbling to herself. There was plenty of room to walk around her but Delphine moved toward her and purposely knocked into her then entered room 32 walking to the bed by the window and dropped her bag down on it before sitting down fiddling with her bracelet.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Right, your things," The man replied to Natasha. "You wont have enough room in your room for everything, so you'll have to choose a couple suitcases to have on hand, and the rest will be put safely into storage." There was a few luggage carts a little ways off from the check-in tables with older students helping out the freshmen retrieve their bags. One of the carts was up entirely with only Natasha's luggage. "Someone will be able to help you with your bags."

---

Abigail was lost in thought when suddenly she collided with someone and dropped her notebook. "Pardon me." She apologized as she leaned over to pick her notebook up, assuming it was her fault. When she looked back up she saw Delphine entering room 32. She recomposed herself, then entered the room, heading towards the unoccupied bed. "Delphine Leblanc, I presume? I'm Abigail." She placed her notebook on her pillow and took a seat on the bed. Abigail watched Delphine fiddling with her bracelet, wondering if there was some story behind it. She didn't say anything else, she just sat on her bed and looked around the room.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Natasha nodded. Storage was available. Good. So now she just needed to find her room, what was it? Oh yes, Room #87 in the Girl's Dorm with Octavia Vorhul. Unpack what she needed, then put the rest of this in storage, and then find this Tech Lab.

Easy.

Collecting her things, she flipped through her notebook until she found her ID card. How did they get her picture? She didn't remember posing? Oh, they used her hospital photo.... great.

With a sigh and a lopsided smile, she waved at the man at the desk, then went in search of her cart - the one with twenty trunks on it. Room #87... She hoped this was by some miracle on the ground floor, or they had an elevator....

Well, one way to find out. Nodding at the guys by the luggage carts, she began pushing hers in the direction of the Girl's Dorm.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

~Hunter Grant Ward & Harper Grace Ward Cafeteria

The twins watched as Austin stuttered some before heading off to talk to someone else then leaving altogether. They debated mentally about going after him, while Harper chided her brother on openly calling him eskimo, afraid he may think them bullies after the whole ordeal. Ultimately the decided they’d traumatized the poor boy enough for one day and turned back to Fiera. A wide grin spread across Harper’s face as she moved forward to shake the taller woman’s hand. Hunter droning on in the background of her mind.

That’s so cool that you know a bunch more enhanced. We only really know our mom and each other. While and the criminals she and dad put away, but I mean I wouldn’t say we know them know them, more a know of them, kind of deal. Our powers are energy based and twin central, we don’t do so good on our own… I guess that’d be weakness. Probably shouldn’t tell to many people about that. But please tell me yours have something to do with this wicked sweet arm, so I can ask you like a hundred questions about it! Well I mean I’ll probably ask them anyway, but you don’t have to answer them if you don’t want to. Sometimes I have a hard time remembering boundaries, it’s probably one part power one part personality.” Harper chattered on, still pumping Fiera’s arm.

Hunter stacked their plates moving them to a near by receptacle, causing Harper dropped Fiera’s hand as she subconsciously angled her body after him. A crackle cut through the room, followed by the voice over the intercom and Hunter once more threw his arm around Harper’s shoulders as he rejoined the trio of females. “Care to walk and talk ladies?
    ...ǟռɖ աɦɛռ ȶɦɛʏ ɮʀɛǟӄ ʏօʊ, ɨȶ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɨռ ȶɦɛ աʀօռɢ քʟǟƈɛ.
    ȶɦɛʏ'ʟʟ ʀɨք օʄʄ ʏօʊʀ աɨռɢֆ ǟռɖ ʄօʀɢɛȶ ǟɮօʊȶ ʏօʊʀ ƈʟǟաֆ...

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“There is no need to introduce yourself princese, everyone knows who you are. The headmistress made a point of that.” Delphine said, a bit snidely. She wasn't at all thrill to be sharing a room with her and even less pleased with knowing that Abigail would be reporting to the headmasters. She was never the type to want everyone to like her and didn't care if her displeasure show. Growing up it had just been her and she was okay to keep it that way. She stood up from the bed and walked to the window looking out it and paying no more attention to Abigail.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It didn't take Austin long to settle into his new living quarters. The boy had only brought necessities, such as extra clothing and some toiletries, and a guitar. He rarely showed it off these days, but the enigmatic young man was quite the skilled musician. It was one of the few things that provided him a sense of calm and comfort in his otherwise perpetually chaotic, anxious state. Speaking of that state, it took him all of three seconds to notice there was a second bed in the room, but his already frayed nerves didn't seem to have enough energy to plunge him into another existential crisis at the prospect of having a roommate; or maybe that was because whoever it was wasn't there yet. Austin had been the first to arrive, and now he was the first to leave. He departed the dorms as quickly as he arrived and headed back outside for fresh air and solitude.

He managed to find a secluded area underneath a tower of a tree and sat himself down at its base. The sound of excited students was distant now, something that he was very grateful for. He turned to his earbuds again to drown out the little noise that was left and played some binaural beats as he closed his eyes.

Austin crossed his legs and let his shoulders slump down as he took methodical slow, deep breaths. This was his time. This was his meditation. The world seemed to fade away around him leaving him alone. A small smile formed on his face. If only for a moment, he would have peace.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567