Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood-Stained glass; 1x1 rp between owl0430 and HolyPaladen (M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Blood-Stained glass; 1x1 rp between owl0430 and HolyPaladen (M)

*You've just arrived in this new town, or maybe you've been here a long time. Either way you were bound to have heard the recording, secretly passed on human to human as they arrive, new ones being recorded all the time in secret. After hearing it, you would never have guessed it was true , untill you stepped in the gates of the town... a voice crackled in the recording almost unable to be hered...* '' Hurry. Listen quickly. I don't have much time.In our small town, this little town is not what it seems. You see, were very isolated , far from any other town. For one thing, were rules by a monarchy... but..not a normal one.... Have you not seen the blood stains in the alleyways, the town square? what about on the streets, or the side of your home? This town is stained in crimson, painted in blood. Nobody may leave, Nobody may enter.. well.. unless the royal family needs more of us...or... the higher ranking townsfolk as well...The crimes here you see aren't normally dealt with as well. Even minor ones are punishable by very painful consequences. If you haven't guessed, well, listen close. The royal family are all Vampires, as well as all of the higher ranking townsfolk. Of course, some of the lower ranking ones are vampires too, but they are mostly humans who became vampires. Small crimes like stealing even a apple result in punishments as severe as being half-drained of blood. Thats the lightest punishement. You could also be drained entirely, or...well... handed over to the royal family... if your handed over to the royal family, that means several things. Your either going to be given to them as a blood source kept in the dungeons...or given to the rabids, the vampire equivalent to a rabid dog.. they're just... they'll drain you with no bit of sanity or mercy. you could also be Sentanced to being drained, or...well..sentanced to being turn... only a handful of aristocrats and the royal family can turn you...and often turning or draining entirely will be done before all the human townsfolk. Why? To create fear. To give power over the humans to the royal family. To show them why you don't question their authority....We pay for things either by blood, or we get money by trading our blood for it.. Just.. Whatever you do... Don't question the authority of the royal family.. for the sake of everyone... just ...deal with it. Nobody said we liked how things are... It's just how it is, they say how it's supposed to be... A place, where the Streets are stained crimson, and the Blood-stained glass continues to be painted in the blood of our own...'' * rapid footsteps are heard in the background, along with some shuffling, then a distant scream...*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Spoiler: My characters 

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Spoiler: Character 

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(accepted. i like your charachter just fine paladin.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

We should probably decide some things about vampire lore, as there are some major differences between classical vampire lore and mainstream modern vampires. So that we're on the same page, and all that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

alright, that's fine by me.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The thing that sticks out to me is in Kio's character info. His history describes him as being "born" a vampire, though according to traditional lore, vampires are undead, and undead creatures can't reproduce for obvious reasons since their bodies are basically dead and animated through some sort of magic.

So are we including some vampires that aren't 100% undead, in addition to the traditional undead vampires? How are we going to define their strengths and weaknesses when many of the vampire's traditional powers and weaknesses are tied to the fact that they're undead?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nah, it's fine. I can change his history, I don't really, mind. Traditional keeps things interesting.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Whatever you prefer! I don't mind having two kinds of vampires, just want to be on the same page and all since it's mostly your idea!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey, I have a family emergency, so I'm gonna have too reply later, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast