Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Royal Mess OOC [Numbers + StarCatcher] [M]

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default A Royal Mess OOC [Numbers + StarCatcher] [M]

This roleplay will be rated mature due to mature themes that may or may not appear.

For a long time The Kingdom of Aeroff has enjoyed the time of peace with their neighbor, The Kingdom of Magmoria. However, one day, with the recent political change of Magmoria, the kingdom launches a sneak attack against the border forts and towns of Aeroff. With Aeroff unready for war and slowly being destroyed by Magmoria, Aeroff must rely on the help of an outside force originally considered to be criminal in order to stem the tide of Magmoria. To show the criminal organization that they won't betray the organization as soon as their job is done, they send their princess to work with one of the criminals in the organization. In return, the organization sends one of their own to be in the capital of Aeroff to ensure that the organization doesn't betray the kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Kingdom of Aeroff: Aeroff is a kingdom that is made up of a few races. The main races of this kingdom are elves, human, and other fae folk. The kingdom is ruled by a matriarchy of royal elven blood with the youngest daughter of the royal family always becoming the queen when the current queen becomes 600 years old. As a kingdom, they believe in upholding the peace of the world and use mainly magic with the normal weaponry of the world. Among the elves are 11 noble houses. Each head of the house is the leader of a certain area of the kingdom and act as advisors to the queen. (For example, one house would be the leader in agriculture while another house would be a leader in the arts)

The Kingdom of Magmoria: Magmoria is a kingdom made mostly of dwarves, gnomes, halflings, and humans. While it is a kingdom they rule through a unique system. Among the dwarves and gnomes are six noble houses, three in each race. The head of each noble house sits upon a council and the council is responsible for making the decisions of the kingdom. However, if a tie is ever reached, the responsibility of breaking the tie goes to the royal dwarven family. (Essentially they have a king and the king makes the decisions when the council gets stuck in a tie.) As well as the King has the ability to weigh in his decision on the council on matters he deems important. (Like, if the council agrees that farms should be destroyed to make more rooms for mines, he can choose to veto the decision and force his own decision as the ruling vote).

The Observers: The Observers is a criminal organization that has no ties to either kingdom. Their organization is made up of many different races and their ultimate goal on the continent is unknown. Much about the organization is shrouded in mystery and is often used as a story to make kids behave. The Observers have been known to assassinate important individuals in both kingdoms, burn towns and villages, steal treasures, and break many more laws of both kingdoms. The organization is something that both kingdoms wish to see destroyed. The only other known facts about The Observers is that their teams work in groups of two pairs. The first pair of a group is known to be the field pair, taking action to make the goal of any mission a success. While the second pair of the group is known to be the information pair. Providing the information, resources, and other bits of gear or items, needed to help the first pair succeed in their mission.

~~~~~~~~

Some information on the races:

Elves can live to be infinitely long. While they can die from almost everything that anyone else can, there is one part of life that can not kill them. Age. Once they hit the age of 600 (appearing 40 among the humans) magic takes over and stops them from aging. The longest living elf is among the royal family and is tens of thousands of years old. (Though currently missing as they choose to live in the wilderness where no one can find them.) Elves hold the second strongest connection to magic and are sufficiently skilled in combat. Royal elves do have the ability to use their magic to also help a member of another race have the same aging ability as the elven race.

Faefolk like the elves share the same aging ability to a degree. Once they hit 500 years though, instead of dying they simply become one with nature and often return to nature in some form of a plant. They have the strongest connection to magic due to their connection to nature itself but often have very weak skills in combat. They are the best at using their magic to aid others and are often some of the main providers when it comes to needs of nature (such as growing food, providing lumber, etc)

Dwarves like the elves are able to live forever but choose not to. At the age of 500, they desire what is called an honorable death and often leave their family, friends, and other loved ones behind to go into the most dangerous areas of the world to die as a warrior. They have no connection to magic but are superior when it comes to combat. They are also excellent builders and have a strong affinity for the earth and the ability to mine it.

Gnomes living only to be about two hundred years old possess a weaker connection to magic. Their level of combat is strong but only when the combat is from range. They prefer to use what little magic they have to tinker and make new weapons that allow even those without magic to fight effectively. (Sort of like using magic to make ranged weapons that sort of resemble guns. Only they fire magic bullets which fire different things based on the bullet used. Some bullets, for example, fire a fireball or fire a spike of ice. Others can fire a mist of healing.) They are an exceptional craftsman.

Halflings live only about fifty years. They possess a moderate amount of magic and a moderate amount of combat. They prefer to fight from the shadows though and are often scouts for Magmoria. They're often much quicker to act than other races, due to their shorter lifespan, and prefer to live in the moment than plan for the future.

Humans live only to be about a hundred years old. They are the most widespread of all the races, and the only race to be seen living in both kingdoms. Where they came from is unknown as they are a part of a kingdom that was lost to the power of time. When it comes to their skills in magic, building, fighting, or any other skill, they have no designated area. They are the only race to have members born with no magic, some magic, or a lot of magic. They are often considered a wild card when it comes to their skills in the world.
    made by the lovely karma

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Character Skeleton:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Race:
    History: (Optional)
    Personality: (Optional)
    Other: (Optional)

This is just a very basic character skeleton, you can add or remove to it for your character as you wish :3, also were you wanting to do a FxM or FxF? For now ill plan on making my character male for a FxM :P
    made by the lovely karma

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm down for any pairing honestly do whatever you feel most comfortable and cool! i'll start working on a cs soon, just finishing a drawing i've been doing for awhile
    Last edited by StarCatcher; 03-06-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Set by: Unknown

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Awesome! I'll post my character when I get home since I just got off early! Also I saw your thread with the drawings and you're really good
    made by the lovely karma

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name: Alessia Zurbank

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Race: Human

History: Alessia grew up in a poor farming town before it was burned to the ground by raiders. She was taken into slavery by the raiders until she grew older and learned to kill. When she was old enough she killed all of her captors and began to wander the land aimlessly. Without the knowledge of medicine or how to hunt, she came close to dying from nature until she was found by a man claiming to be a traveling merchant. The man took her him and taught her the skills needed to survive. She stayed with this man until she was considered an adult. She tried to live a normal life but some raiders that were friends with other raiders came to hunt her down. The raiders killed the man who raised her and got away before she could kill them. Someone who was observing the scene came to her and offered her a position among their ranks.

It was then that she was recruited into the observer's organization. To see her skills in action they gave her any resources she needed to hunt the raiders down. She used the resources she was given and not only proved to the observers that she was capable to be among them, but that she had a talent for killing as well, marking her as an assassin. She has spent her years since doing work for the observers and hunting down the different people who helped the raiders murder the trader who raised her.

Other: Is an assassin in the observer organization. Spends some of her free time investigating sources and connecting to hunt down every person who helped the 2nd group of raiders kill her trader friend.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you! i'll make my cs tonight

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Awesome! Can't wait to see it! I've also considered seeing if you would be up for making a new rp set but I don't know what I would want in the first place xD
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name:
    Lunette Klaus
    Sex:
    Female
    Appearance:

Race:Elven
    History:
    (I'll reveal it in the rp)
    Personality:
    Lunette is a bubbly girl with a bright personality. She loves learning about new things and exploring the great unknown. Since she hasn't seen much of the outside world she's always been curious as to what it's like out there. She prefers the company of animals over people since in the Elven palace wild life flourish there. Lunette is the youngest of all her siblings which makes her next in like to becoming the queen but she doesn't know if she's ready for that yet.
    Other:
    I'm gonna add pets here later

- - - Updated - - -

it's a rough cs but thats its basics! sorry I wanted to get this out before I go out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait to see it! I've also considered seeing if you would be up for making a new rp set but I don't know what I would want in the first place xD
    a rp set?

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yeah like the avatar and signature :P and np! the CS looks great ^^ I'll probably start work on the IC either tonight or this saturday at the latest since thats my next day off :P
    made by the lovely karma

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast