Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default ~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

Try with all of your might, but none can hide from this, unforgiving moonlight. Bear your scars, like a prayer
    another wish lost to the night
    Every step i take, every fallen tear, weaves another lie, a curse i will bear. There's a part of me, struggling to break free.
    It lives within the dark

Welcome to our little game....well, i wouldn't call it our game. it's their game. you know, the ones who live beneath the light of the moon? They're the puppeteers. we're the puppets. some of us claim that we're just following their orders for protection, for survival. others of us were raised with them, and see them not as a threat but rather our close friends. They aren't terrible people you know? so don't be afraid. come and take my hand, i'm sure you'll like them. just don't run away ok? they don't like that very much.
    Will tomorrow come at last, in a million shards of broke glass.fate is bleeding through, my resilient soul.
    dying it a pale and fragile blue
    There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bitter-sweet goodbye. Still that brilliant light, is beyond my reach,
    maybe i belong here. beneath the light of the moon.

Welcome to the rather large town of Lunecent. It was always a rather quiet and peaceful town. Not many robberies or other small crimes, no murders. There is hardly anyone in the town's prison. Things were this way, until recently. a small new group moved to the town. a group of mysterious, but interesting people. they don't socialize much, but the people they have been seen talking to always end up going missing. yet they always seem to dissapear when authorities arrive to question them. My warning to you? stay away with them. they may seem friendly, but there is something odd about these people. they're hiding something.... something great, but also dark and dangerous. you want to take the risk, go ahead. just don't blame me when they take you too. don't go near that mansion on the other side of the forest, either. there's also something off about it. just stay away, and follow the curfew rules.
    Though you have a choice to make.
    Will you choose to fear the unknown, and stay away? Will you fall victim to the curiosity? Or will you gain strings yourself?
    What will be your decision?
    Normal?Dead?Or Controled?

Look at your palette of lies, for it's a masterpiece that you have created.All of your, promises. Bleeding in flawless harmony.
    Sing another song, paint another dream. We could bring to life, a new reality. All of my mistakes,
    gathering like storm clouds
    will soon rain down on me.

» All website Rules Apply

» Keep Genders Even | One Male, One Female |

» Ages 16-19 For Characters In Human Years

» Inactivity Earns You An Automatic Boot | More Then 3 Days |

» No Text Typing/Baby Language | Ttyl, Me No Like, He Sit Down |

» No More Than 2 Pages Without Me

» Give Everyone Time To Post. Don't Rush Them!

» Rules Will Be Added If Needed

Forms.
    Use anime pics only please!

Are we dancing in our chains, blinded by the pride inside our veins? I once feared the end, praying for my life,
    Now i greet the darkness as a friend
    There's one thing i will protect, it's the innocence they all neglect.I can hear a voice, like a melody, rivaling the silence.
    For once i feel i am free

username;;
    ▽ name;;
    ▽ gender;;
    ▽ age;;
    ▽ birthday;;
    ▽ face claim;;
    ▽ voice claim;;

▽ species/rank;;
    ▽ eye color;;
    ▽ hair color;;
    ▽ height;;
    ▽ scars;;
    ▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
    ▽ - traits;;
    ▽ likes;;
    ▽ dislikes;
    ▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
    ▽ secret crush;;
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;
    ▽ kids;
    And maybe there's a way, a chance, out of this cruel and deadly dance but at what cost?
    Again the full moon, is lost to the night

Will tomorrow come at last, in a million shards of broken glass? Fate it bleeding through, my resilient soul.
    dying it a pale and fragile blue.
    There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye. Still that brilliant light is beyond my reach
    maybe i belong here, beneath the light of the moon.

- - - Updated - - -

- Humans working for the vampires for whatever reason. (raised with them, for protection, wants to become a vampire, ect.)
    their jobs are too provide the vampires with fresh food to chase around their forest behind the mansion. they try to manipulate the other 'normal' humans into following them to the mansion. also try not to get caught by authorites.
    1.res.

the vampires. they tell the humans what to do and chase the food that their 'puppets' bring for them. occasionally they will feed from a puppet, and rarely they will hire new puppets. but very rarely. they also are to make sure the puppets aren't caught by authorities.

8.[/center]

Light Romance, Realistic Fantasy, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It's been a minute since I've played a good Vampire RP. Typing up a Character Sheet now! Is it possible that I might play two characters? I'd like to create a Puppeteer and a Puppet, though I'd like to have my Puppet controlled by another players Puppeteer, and for my Puppeteer to control another players Puppet. Let me know what you think! I'll submit my form(s) below!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That's perfectly fine! I usually play two chrachter anyways to help keep genders even, though I still prefer to rp my own gender rather than males.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hello Owl!

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Good luck with your RP, friend!

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'll have my Character Sheets posted tonight! I've been stuck on my female Puppets voice.. Any suggestions on voice samples Owl?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hmm... Well, Shinoa Hiragi, mahiru Hiragi, and Shizuka hio are some good ones, but that's just my opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sorry I haven't posted my sheets yet! It seems every time I try to get back into RPA something comes up.. This time it was covering shifts for my employees. I'll actually have them up shortly here, they're almost complete!

Edit: They're complete except for History. I usually wait until the RP leader has posted their characters to develop a back story for my own, so as not to unintentionally steal any ideas.. Is that okay? I can't add any crushes or boyfriends/girlfriends until there are other characters to choose from, either. If the missing History bit is okay with you I'll post the sheets tonight when I'm home from work!
    Last edited by fae; 03-16-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

[center]
    ▽ Username ▽
    Owl0430
    ▽ Name ▽
    Ayumi Kurenai
    ▽ Gender ▽
    Ayumi is female.
    ▽ Age ▽

▽ Species/Rank ▽
    Human;puppet

▽ Eye Color ▽
    sakura
    Ayumi has light blue eyes, just pretend their blue in the picture.
    ▽ Hair Color ▽
    Light blonde hair.
    ▽ Height ▽
    Ayumi is about five eight, only slightly tall for her age.

▽ Traits ▽
    Ayumi is a very shy and timid girl, a bit antisocial, but with a temper. I for one would suggest not embarrassing her, making her angry, ect. Ayumi doesn't speak much , but is very friendly and caring when she does speak. She gets her timid nature from her mother, while her short temper from her father. She has no siblings.
    ▽ Likes ▽
    Ayumi likes peace , and quiet, along with a large variety of flowers and birds. She enjoys hiking and swimming, as well as gardening and sketching. Though she is terrible at sketching people.
    ▽ Dislikes ▽
    Ah, the list of dislikes, where do i begin....hmm, yes, i know. Firstly Ayumi dislikes large crowds, and parties, but she only follows her friends to them to fit it. Most of the time she simply stands or sits in the sidelines, avoiding the crowd and dancing if at all possible. She also dislikes darkness, weapons, horror movies, spiders, bats, mice, and snakes.
    ▽ History ▽
    Ayumi had been born into a poor family, able to provide her and her sibling with food and shelter, but unable to pay for medicle treatment. Therefore, when her mother developed a severe illness, they were unable to provide her with medicle treatment that would cure the illness. after a about a her mother died, and her father was unable to care for her and her sibling on their own. while in the orphanage, a vampire couple adopted her, as her older sibling had turned 18, and with some help from the staff of the orphanage, bought his own place. Though she had never really felt like they were family, nor did they really treat her as such. In actuality, they hadn't even wanted to adopt her to be their 'child'. No, she ended up serving as a blood source whenever a family of vampire nobles visited. Their child at first befriended her, but then something change. In the end they didn't seem to care about her any more, and was ruthless when feeding. She often avoids tanktops and most t-shirts to hide all the scars on her shoulders. chocker collars are also of her liking, to hide the few marks on her neck. In the end, she ended up becoming a puppet for the vampires of this mansion.

▽ Crush ▽
    Ah, no crush here.Nope. Just a empty blank space.
    ▽ Secret Crush ▽
    If there is no crush above, what makes you think there would be a crush here?
    ▽ Boyfriend/Girlfriend ▽
    Now your pestering me, ( I kid, I kid) , but seriously. None.
    theme song; Crash Poet

▽ username;;owl0430
    ▽ name;; Aido Nightingale
    ▽ gender;;male
    ▽ age;;18

▽ species/rank;vampire

imprisoned for 2o years
    ▽ eye color;;icy blue
    ▽ hair color;;blonde
    ▽ height;; tall for his age

▽ + traits;;loyal , determined, calm.
    ▽ - traits;;easily angered, slightly bossy at times.
    ▽ likes;; .....roses.....
    ▽ dislikes; perfume scents, any flowers but roses, the living.
    history; As a halfling, he has a vampire parents, and a once-human parent. Though, of course, that human had wanted to be a vampire, so..ya. Anyways, his history is pretty simple. He lived a normal childhood, for a vampire anyways, and eventually grew up. Moved out with some companions he had known for a long time. (sorry, i know his history sucks.)(no pun intended)

▽ crush;;
    ▽ secret crush;;..........secret : P .....
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; none
    theme song; Blood Right
    or
    'A certain prophets fate'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

▽ Username ▽
    fae
    Spoiler: ▽ Face Claim ▽ 

▽ Name ▽
    Cassius Jerome Walker
    ▽ Gender ▽
    Male
    ▽ Age ▽
    Appears 19, actual age 199
    ▽ Birthday ▽
    August 13, 1819

▽ Voice Claim ▽
    Cassius' voice is deep and clear, with a faint British accent
    ▽ Eye Color ▽
    Deep amber, all too close to crimson in dim lighting
    ▽ Hair Color ▽
    Jet black
    ▽ Height ▽
    6’7”
    ▽ Scars ▽
    A large depressed circle in the center of his chest, and a few in the shapes of protective runes down his spine and on the backs of his hands
    ▽ Tattoos ▽
    Indecipherable black and red script covers most of his body, a few symbols of power and protection, among plenty more secretive and permanent wards

▽ Species / Rank ▽
    Vampire/Puppeteer

▽ Traits ▽
    + Protective, disciplined, diplomatic, assertive, and humorous
    - Vindictive, quick-tempered, demanding, secretive, and uncompromising
    ▽ Likes ▽
    Cassius enjoys the finer things in life; He collects antiquities, fills his personal space with expensive Victorian decor, listens to classical music, and indulges in a strong drink from time to time. He especially enjoys obedient Puppets who fetch him well-dressed food.
    ▽ Dislikes ▽
    There are few things that Cassius can’t stand, but ironically enough the top of the list is liars. He does not appreciate pet names or nicknames, for himself or for others.

▽ History ▽
    Cassius was born into a wealthy line of Vampires and was raised in a major capital. His family had everything they could ever want, and more. To the average person, the Walker lifestyle was one of luxury… But behind closed doors, his life was far from perfect. His parents bullied, beat, and starved him. He had finally had enough and turned to the dark arts, cursing his parents. He will never speak their names, and he will always get what he wants.

▽ Crush ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Secret Crush ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Boyfriend / Girlfriend ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Kids ▽
    None

- - - - -

▽ Username ▽
    fae
    Spoiler: ▽ Face Claim ▽ 

▽ Name ▽
    Lillian Marie Ashford
    ▽ Gender ▽
    Female
    ▽ Age ▽
    ▽ Birthday ▽
    October 25th, 1999

▽ Voice Claim ▽
    Lillian’s voice is feminine in pitch, yet husky.
    ▽ Eye Color ▽
    Pale blue-grey, but she wears faint pink contact lenses (which look unnervingly natural) almost daily in an effort to conceal her identity
    ▽ Hair Color ▽
    Dyed a mix of strawberry and dirty blondes
    ▽ Height ▽
    5’3”
    ▽ Scars ▽
    One white vertical line on the center of each palm
    ▽ Tattoos ▽
    None

▽ Species / Rank ▽
    Human/Puppet

▽ Traits ▽
    + Loyal, sensual, efficient, alert, and intentional
    - Devious, reactive, hedonistic, manipulative, and caustic
    ▽ Likes ▽
    Lilly is a socialite, spending lots of time at the local cafe during the daytime, and at the local bar in the evening. That being said, her beverages of choice include cold brew coffee, and dry martinis. During her down time (or when there’s simply no one to talk to) she enjoys reading and writing.
    ▽ Dislikes ▽
    If there’s anything she can’t stand, it’s being bored, and alone - and she certainly hates being both. She values her privacy over everything, so nosy-parkers are her enemies; she seems to always get away with sharing as little as possible. She particularly hates being called by her full first name.

▽ History ▽
    Lillian was born an only child to her mother, Margaret Marie Ashford. Maggie was also an only child, as well as a single mother with no living family members. Maggie struggled to get by, but always managed to take the best care of Lillian. They lived in a poor neighborhood, and the utilities often got shut off, but Lilly had a pretty normal childhood. As she neared the age of ten, her mother began dumping her at the baby sitters house and staying out late. As Lilly grew older and didn’t need a babysitter, her mother grew more secretive and sneaky. She ultimately ended up following her mother, and realized the truth - her mother was a Puppet. Soon after, Maggie died in a bloodletting ritual; Lillian was taken in by the Puppeteers, and trained as vigorously as her mother had been.

▽ Crush ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Secret Crush ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Boyfriend / Girlfriend ▽
    N/A
    ▽ Kids ▽
    None

Last edited by fae; 03-19-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

( accepted)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast