Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: IC: Bounty of the Stars [Pidi & SikstaSlathalin] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I think it's scary to drive a ship like this" and she moved against bull in his pants, and looked out and moved a little more with her hips.

"What should I do if I meet that nasty pirate?" When he caught me, he took my clothes off, and I had to walk around in my lingerie. "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Smuggler chuckled moving one hand from the wheel and slid it up her thigh slowly. "Well that's where the shooting and fighting lessons will come in, in fact how about we start those now?" He asked putting the ship on autopilot again and slid back in his chair pulling the woman with him his hands now being free to tease over her body. "This is an effective hold." He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and across her shoulders forcing her to lean back into him and his slowly grinding hips.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laina giggled, "that tickled," she said and turned and looked at him. "What do I all have to do? Are we really married?" she asked something confusing and stared at him questioningly and put her around his neck "And something is growing in your pants"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Placing his hands on her hips he smiled up at her. "Well first off I'll need to get you in your lingerie so there wouldn't be any loose clothing to grab onto. Then just listen to my instructions from there." As she asked about marriage he shrugged tracing a finger down her leg. "In this ship and to anyone who may ask yea, ya see by Galactic Law a man who killls someone for hurting or kidnapping his wife has a much better leg to stand on than just a fuck buddy."

He looked down between them. "I'll keep you safe from the pirate don't you worry, but you may need to help me out with this." He smirked pushing deeper up into her.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him in surprise, and suddenly got up and started taking off her clothes, and soon found him in her lingerie, not quite knowing what he meant, she sat back on his lap and stared at him. this good now? "

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He couldn't help but laugh again, he 'd need to work on his subtlety nodding slowly. "Yes perfect, now." He moved her up and dressed down to his own undergarments what has been growing in his pants quite obvious now. "Now when anyone comes after you try this move." He grabbed her and step forward gently flipping her over his hip and laying her on the deck before settling down between her legs pushing further into her undeis.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them to the floor above her head. "Now once they're down you pin them like this." He emphasized pushing the back of her hands to the metal floor.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila shuddered for a moment and remained calm, and moved her hips for a moment and began to breathe a little faster, she looked at her over her shoulder and bit her lip, and suddenly began to move more with her hip in the hope that he would understand the hint

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Moving his hands Rooster simply laid on top of Lailia. "Guess we'll continue the lessons later." He then kissed her deeply pressing their bodies together. His hands moved down to gently tease his nails down her body undoing her bra and beginning to pull down her panties while his lips gently nibbled her own.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila turned red and kissed him back, and for a moment she bit his lip and looked at him and felt her bra fall to the floor, she stroked his chest for a moment and giggled as she felt how he caressed her body

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster licked his lips studying the now topless woman underneath him. She was such an oddity from all the women he's been with. He liked oddities at the best of times, anything to break up the monotony of the Smuggler's life. But never had he come across such innocence in a woman, at least in one so...well grown like Laila.

He'd be sure to keep her around for a bit. And as he removed their underwear and went all the way his hands come up to play with her chest and his lips continued to kiss and nibble her letting his hips do what they do best.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast