Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: IC: Bounty of the Stars [Pidi & SikstaSlathalin] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After more than an hour they were both in bed, they had almost gone through the ship towards their bed.

Panting, she crept up against Rooster, she was all over sweaty and she stroked his chest for a moment and closed her eyes for a moment and giggled again. "That was fun."
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Wiping sweat from his brow the mutant nodded panting with her. "Oh yes...oh yes it was. We...should do that more often." He wrapped his arm around her body and pulled it close kissing her head fondly. "So space wife we'll do some real training tomorrow...once we've both had some rest. Though doing it in our underwear certainly...adds something to the fun. Wouldn't you agree?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila had to yawn for a moment and looked at him "May I stay in bed tomorrow?" and she laid her head down on his bed again and stroked his muscular body.

Sometimes laila had those days when she only wanted to sleep, often these were moments when her body had learned too many new things and sex was definitely one of the newest things, because Rooster was the one who had defeated her.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Smuggler chuckled rubbing his hand down her back and rump. "Well I suppose, but don't get too comfy I said I would train you and I will. Gotta get you up to speed so we can be partners in crime for a bit." He let out another pant and laid flat on his back kicking his legs out moving the sheets from clinging to their bodies.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Well ... I do not think I'm the last woman you have sex with, you'll probably dump me somewhere and take another woman in your bed," she said with a yawn, and stared at her for a moment and sighed. and wandered off with her thoughts at her time living in the lab

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster shook his head slowly. "Naw, you're more than a one night stand, otherwise I would've dropped you off somewhere already." He wrapped an arm around her more securely. "We'll be stuck together anyway, the pirate knows what both of us look like much safer to just stick around and be a space husband and wife."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

for a moment she began to blush and turned around "But ... what if several of you try to grab me or he offers you more money than you ever saw?" she said and looked away, and did not know for a moment whether she should say what she really was.

For a moment she closed her eyes and suddenly crept into his arms. "Do you promise to protect me?"

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The man nodded shifting around so Laila was straddling his hips. He pulled her down into a strong hug and nodded. "Of course I will do my best to protect you, but just in case I can't that's why we'll be training you to fight and shoot." He pulled back a little and kissed her lips placing his hands around her back holding her close.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she looked away "Why should you give and protect a monster like me ... my father can make you rich and give you everything you want" she spoke softly and enjoyed his tender touch and closed her eyes for a moment

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The man shrugged tracing his nails down her skin. "I've known monsters...a lot actually, and you aren't one of them. Just a lost woman looking to stay free, kinda like my sister Raven. Only she's an assassin, but still lost woman fighting to stay free. As for money and whatever I want." He chuckled bringing his hands up to play with her chest. "I can get money easy in my line of work and I already have pretty much everything I want. My ship, my freedom, a job, and a space wife."
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 08-14-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast