Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617

Thread: IC: Bounty of the Stars [Pidi & SikstaSlathalin] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she sighed, at the sight of the huge mess, and once shook her head, she took the box and saw how he threw everything back "Really ... I think I'll just force you to make everything here clean and place things in containers and boxes, my hands are itching from the mess you've just thrown back into that little room, "she said, feeling how he gave her a kiss.

She followed him, and looked around a little, it was a bit embarrassing, as if she were back in her tube from her father's lab, but then without water and a mask on, for a moment she felt her heart go faster and noticed that she started breathing a little faster

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Smuggler laughed opening the door to the back end of the ship where the sealed reactor and most of the mechanical master controls were. "You are welcome to try Waifu, my sister tried that same tactic with me and failed horribly. Thought for sure she'd slit my throat and take my ship as her own that day." He opened the box then tied a red bandana around his head before tossing a purple one to Laila. "Ok crouch down here and I'll go over...some of this shit."

He reached into the box and pulled out a bright flashlight showing the various components around them. "First we have the electric controls. They power damn near everything the doors, the appliances, the shower, most of the repairs here involve switching out burned up circuits or changing old wires." He showed her all the circuits each looked brand new same with the wiring.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She put the bandana around her head and laughed a little. "I have an advantage, I can refuse to have sex with you if you don't clean up that room," she spoke and swallowed for a moment in a narrow space when he let her know to crawl, she nodded hesitantly, and came to him and half listened to his words

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He gave another short laugh and nodded. "Hmm touche, well might need help with it either. There's a lot of shit in there. Like you wouldn't believe it." He moved from the electric stuff to the reactor. "Now this is the heart and blood of my baby. Fusion engine, as top of the line as I can afford, creates it's own fuel. And as long as the coils and such stay undamaged I will never need to mess with it, but if something does happen." He points to a blue button behind glass by the door. "That button is the kill switch for the reactor, basically it fills this room with a type of nanotech form which just shorts everything out and keeps everyone onborad from dying of radiation. Sadly if that ever happened pretty much the whole ship is deadline and I'd need to scrap what I can to buy a replacement. Crazy,but better than dying." He shrugged smiling at the girl.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617