Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IC: Bounty of the Stars [Pidi & SikstaSlathalin] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila looked at the water, and the blanket, and put them both away, and went to Rooster, and lay down on his lap, and leaned in the fridge, and looked briefly at it, took a beer, and then looked at him. " Not all girls drink water "and she opened the bottle and took a few big gulps, and looked at him once.

"Are you always so cold, or is it your heart that makes you scare so cold" and she took off her jacket for a while to see that she was cold "But if you want you can warm me up" and she took a sip again and looked at him defiantly, and bowed at him and suddenly swooped his gun, and pointed it at his crotch. "Okay, listen, you're going to drop me off at the first and best station ... or other I shoot your balls off "
    Last edited by Malyka; 03-21-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster watched the girl move and sit on his lap, maybe she was more than just a bounty for the pirates. It would explain the outfit he found her in, and the general way about her. But one thing she wasn't was a killer, his hands moved quick. He grabbed the girl's wrists pressed them together before he roughly yanked them up over her head and threw them both forward.

He was stronger and he's been in tight situations...just like this before oddly enough. This would be the fourth woman who tried to seduce and kill him. Though never quite like this, continuing their forward momentum they landed roughly on the floor his body landing atop her his hips straddling her's he forced her to throw the gun away and gripped both her wrists pinning them fully stretched above her head smiling inches from her face.
    "Nice try Miss Laila." He maneuvered himself so one knee was between her legs and the other planting securely to the side, they weren't moving anywhere unless he wanted it. "That may work on some dumb pirate, but we Smugglers are a wee bit smarter. Now, we can play nice or I can lock you up. Your choice." He kissed her cheek smirking.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila stared at him and before she knew it, she lay on the floor, and felt how he kissed her, on her cheek she turned red and stared at him, her breathing raised a little, and she remained calm.

She lay there, staring at him for a moment, then looked away "I beg you do not bring me back to him, I do not want to go back I want to be free" and she looked at him again, and there was clearly fear in her eyes. see, but also something else but what it really was, was not so good to see. Laila stared at him, suddenly kissing him full on his lips
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster returned the kiss holding it for a few seconds, even slipping his tongue into her mouth. Eventually he broke the kiss pulling back and licking his lips chuckling. "Well, aren't you a nice kisser, but just kissing won't save you if you try that again. Normally I'm a nice guy, but I like living as much as I like my balls and I know a lot of places I can dump a pretty girl like you off if you become a burden." He gripped her wrists with one hand squeezing tight before bringing his hand down to move some hair away from Laila's face. "As of now I have no intention of dropping you off to him. As you can see I'm a little light on crew."

He grunted a little shifting his hips to press into her's some as he lifted his upper body up from pinning her down. He kept her wrists held fast and planted his other hand on the floor looking her up and down. "Now he's your chance to convince me to keep you walking free on this ship. What can you do for me, answer honestly or it's lockdown. Until I find a use for you."

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila felt his tongue and looked at him ana when he stopped, and became even more red, and stared at him and felt how he held both her wrists with one hand and then stroked her out of her face.

she tried to move, but felt how heavy he was. "You may lose weight, you are pretty heavy," she said and stared at him, and listened to his words, she had to convince him to walk freely through his ship, " I can read lip ... and can do calculations, you can win late during gambling "and she stared at him hoping it was good enough

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster chuckled using his free hand to pull his white-shirt up showing the girl his impressive six-pack and heavily muscled chest. "It's called muscle sweetheart, it always weighs more than fat, but it doesn't cost me as much. In my line of work, you need to keep fit in case some crazy man." He dropped his shirt and ran his hand up her front feeling some of her curves through her short t-shirt. "Or crazy woman tries to kill me, now being a gambling tool can be fun, but what can you do for my ship?" He lowered himself again planting his free hand besides her head looking into her oddly colored eyes his face once again inches from her's. "There aren't a lot of gambling places in this quadrant that I'm not already banned from, can you cook? clean?...be a good little pseudo wife?" He chuckled watching her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Laila reddened as he raised his shirt, staring at his muscular body, and felt that some parts of the body were beginning to tingle, her breathing raised slightly, and she swallowed and saw his shirt go down again. She felt he was getting more down on her again, and felt herself pressing against her abdomen, she got even redder, and looked away for a moment, and swallowed for a moment and tried to move, and looked at him again.

"Tell me ... is that your weapon, or are you so happy to see me lying on my back" and she grinned playfully, kissing his lips tenderly, staring at him "If you would like to be poisoned then you must let me cook for sure .... not a bad idea at all, I have a ship and more freedom, and I'm away from you ... besides a tip take a shower ... you stink, or do not know what a shower is "and she had to laugh
    Last edited by Malyka; 03-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster laughed pushing his hips into her more and winking before standing up and beginning to pull his coat and shirt off after emptying his pockets. "Well I was just off a run when I decided to rescue you so yea, I have a bit of a funk about me." He balled up the coat and shirt stretching his arms and shoulders out before walking over and picking the discarded gun up inspecting it closely. The Smuggler was very well-built with well defined muscles running all along his torso. He had a few scars and healed wounds and a little pale, but over all he was fun to look at.

"As for poisoning me, good luck with that, but if you do manage to kill me you'll be stuck out here without a paddle. Everything in this ship is biometrically linked to me. So unless I'm alive..." He smirks some more looking her up and down again. "Or you have a kid of mine with you, nothing will work for you. Besides without me Danthe or some other Bounty Hunter will snatch you up and take you back to collect the cash prize."

He tossed the jacket and shirt to Laila. "Now for your first official maid duty you can wash my clothes. The washer is in the same room as the shower so I can watch and make sure you don't hurt yourself trying to kill me." He chuckled slipping his pistol back into it's holster and walking from the Lounge. His first stop was his room where he selected some clean clothes and locked his pistols, one of his knives, and the contents of his coat's pockets into his safe and relocking it with his thumbprint before wiping the scanner clean. He normally only took these precautions when he didn't trust those around him. And since this Laila has already tried to kill him once he figured that counted. All he needed was one knife anyway, he then kicked off his boots and made his way to the washroom. It was a spacious room completer with a washer/dyer combo, a sink, a toilet, and a tub shower that looked big enough for two people to comfortably bathe in.

Once in the room he quickly pulled his pants, socks and underwear off and tossed them into the stout stainless steel washer. Spinning his knife around his hand he turned the water on and let it heat up, once things were good and steamy he climbed in and slid his knife into a small sheathe he had built into the wall.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

laila looked at him and became completely red, voral when he started to wear out, she quickly turned around, felt her heart go and stared at him, after a while she suddenly took off all her clothes and ran the bat room inside and looked Rooster on, and walked up to him and kissed him "Do you want to, or are you gay, I do not mind: she spoke and stroked his chest

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Rooster heard his guest approach and half-reached for his knife ready to stab her, but as she jumped naked into the shower and kissed him he simply wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed back. "As long as you don't try to kill me anymore. I've no problem with it, besides good pseudo wives should always be willing to play house."

He pulled her close and let nature take it's course for a few rounds. The hot water keeping things nice and clean.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast