Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1x1 with Fox Xalian (M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan sits down and glanced over at his boss and then over at Anna after she started speaking. He waited for her to finish then said: "Yeah pretty much have the same in mind, they are most likely trying to get us through cops like Anna said."
    Arlo listened to them then said: "They seemed to have entered in with small groups, there was about four in different places trying to get in... somehow it might mean they are trying to attack something else not really the money, well that's my point of few anyway." His sister was just lazily leaning against the chair watching them talk before she sighs a little just glancing over at her brother.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Akira and Catherine nodded as they listened. "Well they are smart, no matter what their plan, they wont risk another attack any time soon, at least not something on this scale" Catherine said. "Yes, it seemed like it was them making their presence known, now we wait, we keep everything running smoothly, but we keep our eyes open, and our ears to the street" Akira added. "If anyone can keep an ear to the street it'll be me and Anna" Jermaine said, fist bumping Anna. "Alright meeting adjourned, you can stay at the club here if you want, drinks are on the house" Catherine said. "I got a party later tonight anyway, I'm sure some of you would come" Jermaine said. "Block party?" Akira asked, getting a nod and smile from Jermaine. "Doubt I'll be able to make it, but I'm sure I can get some party favours sent your way" she said, smirking. "I'll definitely be there. Lily, you want to come?" Anna said, looking to Arlo's sister. "Good idea, everyone needs a chance to relax and not be cooped up inside all the time every now and then" Catherine said, giving Arlo a look that suggested maybe he shouldn't keep his sister locked away as much.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Arlo sighs softly and said: "Yes we better keep an eye out, even now more so with the police wondering around, after this shooting they will be on the look out a lot more then usual." Jonathan nodded and soon heard them talking about a party so smirks saying: "Count me in! I need so relaxation and strong alcohol for tonight, nothing better then a hard days work and some partying at night!" Lily looks over at Anna and Catherine saying: "Sure but I can't see what I would do there, going to a party with an overprotective brother leaves little chances of fun." Arlo frowns saying: "All three of you make it sound like I lock her up in the house, that is not the case." Lily snorts and said: "Well most I can do is go 'shopping' in town after telling you... you won't allow be to shoot when there is an attack." Her older brother narrowed his eyes looking at her and said: "You don't do shopping, and can we not argue about that now... anyway we will be at the party." He looked back over at the others.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Akira, Catherine, Anna and Jermaine stood up from the table. "It's settled then, all of us here, except me because I have something to do before the end of the night, will go to Jermaine's block party" Akira said, smiling at her allies. "I need to get my car back to the house, this was it's test drive" Anna said. "Oh you got that old Mercury Eight working? Nice!" Akira said, patting Anna on the beck. "Oh there's a race at the Hotring Circuit in a couple of days, I need my teammate" she added. "Damn right I'll be there!" Anna said. They left the building out the back door and to the VIP area, driving off in Anna's car. "Well guess I gotta go and get ready for the party, need to make sure my crib is nice and clean" Jermaine said, blowing Lily a kiss before heading out as well.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I will walk home, it ain't to far away... Oh thanks for the ride earlier Anna!" Jonathan replied as he got up to leave the table and building while grinning. He then left the building after yelling Goodbye at everyone there then started walking down the streets to get home and get ready for the party.

Arlo stood up and said: "Well we will see you guys there then, just keep an eye out those police are still traveling around out area." He looks at his sister waiting to leave while she looks over at Jermaine as he blows her a kiss so decided to act along and grabbed it before slamming her hand against her chest saying: "I am now madly in love!" Her brither just shook his head and the two of them left the building returning home while Lily said: "I will not wear a dress just so you know!"

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

That night, around 8pm, the party at Jermaine's place started. Catherine and Anna turned up promptly. "Akira sends her regards" Catherine said, handing some packages to Jermaine. He grabbed his knife, slid it into a package and brought out a small amount of cocaine, quickly taking a snort. "Damn, she sent us her good high quality shit!" he said, handing off the remaining packages. The three of them went out the back where the BBQ was being fired up, and drinks were in a nearby cooler. Catherine grabbed a beer and took a sip. Anna had walked over near a group of other hispanic gangsters, her friends, who had been invited.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Arlo was busy driving towards the party; he managed to get his sister into a dress which caused her to be in a pretty bad mood as she said: “You do realize most of the girls won’t be wearing dresses!” He looks at her and said: “You need to learn to be more formal, besides you look rather good in a dress to be honest.”
    Camilla was also at the party, she got herself something to drink while her eyes glanced around at the others here at the party. She smiles and little and leaned against the wall while she looked over at the door as Arlo and Lily entered in after they arrived. Arlo went talking to the leaders more since like usual he was someone who would rather talk business then personal stuff, while his sister came over to Camilla and said: “He placed me in a dress! A dress of all things!” Camilla couldn’t help but laugh a little and said: “Well you do look good in it.”

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Catherine saw Lily and Camilla talking and went over to them. "Either of you want a drink, or something else?" she asked. It was obvious what she was referencing, since the smell of smoke, from both regular cigarettes and the occasional joint could be smelt. There was also the cocaine that was being lined up on a nearby table. "Looking good, by the way Lily. A bit out of place in that dress, but still good. And if I knew I could get away with it I'd take you inside and get you something a bit less formal for this party" she added, chuckling softly.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Camilla smiles looking over at Catherine and said: "For now I will take a drink, I'll get myself a cigarette a bit later." She then chuckled a little looking over at Lily who snorts a little and said: "Yeah drink's fine, but then again I am stuck with that foolish over protective jerk who won't have me use any drugs, and scolds me if he catches me smoking as if he doesn't do any of those things!" She then looks at the dress and sighs saying: "Also my brother, why am I the only one stuck in a dress!?" Camilla chuckled and said: "It's just an older sibling thing so relax, anyway lets go get ourselves something to drink... so Catherine how have you been doing?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12