Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1x1 with Fox Xalian (M)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default 1x1 with Fox Xalian (M)

As the noon sun shines from above the few shadowed alleys remained quiet and as dark as usual, a small breeze felt only on the open roads of the city where the loud traffic sounds never died down no matter the time. The flashing blue and red lights of a police car slowly blinking in the darker streets of the city where a entire different world laid, a world you step into only ones and never again step out of. The two main gangs here where mostly feared by others and was known as feared everywhere even in places outside of the city borders, the mafia lords of this place who not even the police managed to get their hands on.

Arlo was dressed in rather normal clothing today which is rare for him since he mostly had a rather formal style, he was at his mansion talking with some of his men about the attack that was starting to take place at the east, the Bloodmoon and Honda Syndicate was getting attacked by one of the smaller gangs who dared even try attack them. He frowns listening to the update of the borders then said: "I see, so they planned on attacking at noon? This will have the feds after us with to loud attacks so we best watch out backs." The tall man stood up from the chair he was seated on and quickly left the safety of home to turn into his usual cold hearted beast. He made his way towards his red and black bugatti which was mainly just used for street races but for now he didn't have his other car around all thanks to his younger sister who decided to go "shopping" he wondered why she thought he was stupid, his sister will die before she goes shopping in her life but he decided to let it slide for the day. After opening the door and getting in he started the car hearing its usual starting roar, he then raced off towards the eastern side ready to kill anyone that thinks they can mess with the lords of this city.

Jonathan was already on sight of this sudden attacked that decided to happen, usually attacks happened at nigh when the cops are out of the way or sleeping but the idiots decided it was a perfect time to attack now, out of all times now. He wondered how Akira handled the news, he is usually around her or Catherine to help them where they need it but today he went to flirt with some other girls only to find this sudden beautiful attack, having two personalities it was pretty clear he changed towards his killer mode. Standing behind a wall only peaking around to fire shots at two men with some pretty nice looking weapons, he however was stuck with his beloved pistol which is slowly running out of ammo making him wonder why he didn't bring any extra today. Some of the Bloodmoon gang seems to have also showed up to aid where they can but only a little amount making him wonder if they aren't facing an attack themselves. He moved around the corner again and fired a few shots taking down one of the men but then nearly got shot himself as the wall next to him suddenly throws off dust while a bullet hits it. He ducks behind again and smirks a little saying to himself: "Well this is getting interesting."

Lily was actually outside the darker streets, she went into the center of the city to buy ice cream... no she wasn't here to do shopping at all, she would rather die but hay she had to give some reason so her brother will let her out of the mansion. Parking the car she quickly slips her hands behind her head and moved her hair into a ponytail before she tied it up and got out of the car walking towards the store. She got herself some chocolate ice cream using her brother's card as usual and then leaned against the wall to wait. Her green eyes glanced around at the people coming in and leaving going on with their lives that are a lot more normal then the one she grew up in. She then realized her ice cream was done so collected it then left the shop taking a lick from it smiling a little while making her way back to the car.

Camilla had pretty much nothing to do, her older siblings went out and two of them are still at school. She finished cleaning the house, washing clothing, doing dishes, making beds, and now she is left with completely nothing. She then left the house and decided to make her way down the dark alley streets, her eyes slowly glancing around but she stopped hearing some gun shorts, she frowns a little wondering what was going on, its unusual for gun shots to happen at noon. Being curious she started making her way closer to the sounds.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Akira and Catherine had been having a meeting with some business partners on Akira's private yacht, which floated in the bay, within view of the beach. They had both been interrupted by a helicopter, and one of the Syndicate members entering the main area of the yacht looking for Akira. "Auntie, the east side of the city has been attacked, reports say bikers and some Hispanic people in suits and with high end weapons are working together" he said. "So, the cartel and bikers are working together, this bodes ill for the city as a whole" Akira said. "And for us" Catherine said. "The Bloodmoon Gang is managing to hold off most of the attacks, and based on a call some of our men in the field made to me, your bodyguard and personal hitman Johnathan is out there fighting as well" the man added. "We need to call for a sit down with our allies to see what our course of action should be" Akira said. "Am I dismissed, Auntie?" the man asked. Akira nodded and went back to her room on the yacht and grabbed her mobile phone to make a call. "Anna, it's Akira, no doubt you heard of the attacks. Yeah, cartel and bikers. Yeah, go to Jermaine and get a bullet proof vest, tell him it's a request from me. Okay, good luck, and hurry" she said. Catherine had already gone to the other helicopter on the rear helipad of the yacht and hitched a ride back to the mainland, back to her business, the strip club, close to the east side of the city.

Anna drove her light blue Pontiac Firebird up to a seemingly non-descript pawn shop, which she quickly entered. "Jermaine, Akira sent me to pick up a vest" she said. Jermaine raised an eyebrow. "It wouldn't have anything to do with what the streets have been saying? About attacks on Bloodmoon and Syndicate businesses on the east side would it?" Jermaine asked, knowing full well how ingrained the organised crime lessons had been in Anna's mind. And true to what she had been taught, Anna remained silent. Plausible deniability, if she got caught, or killed. Jermaine simply nodded and handed over the vest. "I will write this off as stolen, so as to not arouse any unwanted suspicion, homie" he said quietly. Anna nodded and left the store, driving towards the scene where Jonathan was.

When Anna arrived she grabbed her Mac-10 SMG out of the glovebox and moved up beside Johnathan. "Backup has arrived" she said, handing the killer his vest. She had made a stop back home and grabbed her bulletproof vest, so she had one as well. She opened fire towards some angry bikers that had shotguns and pistols.

Catherine arrived at the strip club and went into the office to make some calls. She called the first Bloodmoon number she found, Lily Stone, this would do. "Hello Lily? It's Catherine, AKira's cousin and your brother's Russian friend, you wouldn't happen to be at home would you?" she asked once the phone was picked up.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan kept firing some shots and heard a bike rushing closer so quickly shot the weals to take it down before it can passed, soon he heard the coming of a other sound coming towards him and smirks a little seeing Anna arrive. He grabbed the vest and said: "Well nice seein' you around beautiful, and just in time ran out of bullets... poor girl is also shot to her last point." He quickly got on his vest and then said: "So any good weapons I can barrow?... Oh yeah some of those Bloodmoons are around but a lot less then usual, so something tells me they have groups where they attack at."

Arlo came to the fighting point at his border, he got out grabbing an AGM-1 to throw towards one of his other members which they could use. He grabbed his own gun and started firing some shots towards the others while he ran towards a cover. He stopped and said: "Alright some reports?" One of the men quickly said: "They seems to have teamed up and attacked, we have some men helping the others while we hold out these ones... we are nearly done with these but there are more a bit north from here." With a quick nod Arlo started shooting again.

Lily ate her ice cream happily while driving through the city then heard her phone and answered saying: "Yeah?... Oh hi Catherine... Well no, I managed to get away from home but I am guessing you want to speak to my brother?" She quickly made a u-turn so she can drive home if its needed to. She then said: "I can try find my brother for you if its needed."

Camilla came around the corner and spotted the shooting people, she hurried back around the corner wondering why there is a fight at this time of the day.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Anna crawled to her car and grabbed her M1911 and handed it to him. "This is all, I didn't have time to get anything else" she said. As they fired five sports bikes came onto the scene, the riders all firing at the rival bikers, four of them kept going but the leade bike turned and stopped beside Anna and Johnathan. "Akira sent us, we're the Black Lily Ronin, the MC she formed a while back" the leader said. "Thanks for the help, but we should get out of here" Anna said, sirens in the distance. She jumped into her car as the Ronin rode off. "You coming?" she said to Johnathan.

"No, just given him a message when you get home, there's a meeting at the strip club with Akira, regarding a recent happening" Catherine said. "So what got you out of the house? I thought he kept you inside at all times?" she asked. While she was talking with Lily she watched as Akira entered the office where she was, she waved a hand towards one fo the chairs for her cousin to sit in, Akira took the one beside Catherine.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan took the gun and said: "Nah She will work just fine!" He then started shooting again and grins before he glanced over at some other team that arrive. He then said: "Boss is full of her surprises." After a soft chuckle he heard the sirens but quickly fired a few shots before he ran over to the car getting in with Anna and said: "Now it's gettin' fun!" He smirks looking out the window seeing about three of the bikers still there and said: "Aww I missed them... Well let's go anyway we can get them later." He looks over at Anna.

Lily listened to her nd stopped ones a light was red then said: "Alright I will tell him." She then had a rather akward chuckle while she said: "Oh umm... Well he, I... I went shopping! He allowed me to go shopping, yes shopping." Yeah she isn't a convincing person at all. She then spotted some police racing their way to the darker streets and said: "Oh crap, I have to go something seemed to have happened... I don't think I have ever seen so many police cars at ones in the light of day, well goodbye then." She puts the phone down then drives on slowly following behind where the other cars went to.

Arlo stayed shooting for a little while then heard the sirens and said: "Leaving time everyone!" He fired one more shot to kill some guy then he hurried over to his car saying: "Guess you are coming in handy today." Placing the gun inside he looks back at the men saying: "Make sure to warn our allies, we don't want them getting caught." After that he got into his car and raced off.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Anna drove out of the area, just managing to slip away into a nearby parking lot for a hiding place. After a few minutes she carefully drove out the back way and onto a different street that hadn't been locked down by crime scene investigators. A message quickly came through to both Anna and Johnathan, requesting their presence at the strip club for a meeting in a few hours. "We should get cleaned up before we go there, plus I want to switch cars" Anna said as they drove back deep inside their territory.

Jermaine had also been called to the club, as he was part of both gangs. He drove his dark green Bentley EXP 9 F suv up to the club, handing his keys to the valet. "Keep her in the shade, don't want the paint to fade" he said, the valet nodding and parking the car. Jermaine entered the club, and was quickly grabbed by his favourite girl. "Sorry FuFu, I'm here for business, not pleasure" he said,smiling. "Shame, but hopefully after, or later tonight if you're not busy, you know around the time I...get off?" the French woman asked, winking at him. "Oh you know it" Jermaine said, heading to the bar for a beer.

"Shopping? lily? I doubt it" Catherine said after the call was ended. "Seems the cops have responded to the shootout though, this may not be good" she added, looking at Akira. "And to make matters worse, they may end up calling the Feds if it goes on long enough. Now I can bribe officials to turn a blind eye to certain things in certain areas at certain times, but this is huge, and it will only get bigger" Akira said. Catherine nodded. "We'll need to eliminate them quickly then" she added, before opening the bottle of sake she grabbed out of the fridge.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smirks a little and said: "But I like my bloody clothing... but hay we don't want no cops around at all tonight." He softly chuckled and placed the gun he had in the back seat before he took his pistol again saying: "Ill pack more bullets for you next time sweetheart... But for now its time to switch out of killer mode." He placed the gun back in its holder then looks over at Anna saying: "Do you know perhaps why we are getting called, usually attacks come and go she doesn't call us for these small ones unless there is a bigger picture."

Arlo managed to get back to his mansion in time before being seen, he sighs and opened the door getting out then closed the door and walks over to the house wanting to go grab his map of the territory and mark off where the attacks came from. He however got stopped just before entering when his sister arrived, he turned to look at her while he said: "So did you enjoy 'shopping'?" Lily huffed and walks over saying: "Yeah yeah chocolate ice cream fills everything, oh did you see those police everywhere, they are like scanning the streets at noon!" He entered the house and removed his shirt while he said: "Yes I know, there was an attack and the shots just got their attention, now we just have the problem with the larger heads who would want to put their nose in here." Lily watched her brother make his way upstairs then said: "Oh Catherine wants to meet you at the strip club, she called me to tell you." Arlo stopped and looks at her saying: "And you didn't bother telling me sooner!?" She just shrugs and lazily laid down on the couch watching Arlo rush up to get change into his usual suit.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

"Normally attacks aren't in the middle of the day, or this coordinated either, and Akira doesn't usually call the Ronin to action like that, as they run most of her cocaine and counterfeit cash operations" Anna said. They eventually pulled up into her driveway and she parked her car around the back, in the middle of a bunch of other cars. "I'll be out soon" she said, heading inside her house to get changed. She came back out a few minutes later in a regular light blue t-shirt, denim jacket and black cargo pants. "Let's go" she said, walking up to one of the covered cars and pulling the cover off, revealing a black 1951 Mercury Eight that she had modified to be a lead sled. "Get in" Anna said, smirking as she got into the drivers seat, the newly added V-12 engine roaring to life, Anna getting clear pleasure from hearing it work. Once Johnathan got in, she drove the car out and towards the strip-club, bypassing John's house so he could get changed.

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan nods and said: "Something tells me they did it to get the cops around... they are trying to lawfully remove us in a way but they risk of getting themselves caught as well." He got out of the car after they stopped and watched Anna leave for the house. He took a cigarette and puts it on while he waited for her to return, after she did he took it out and smirks following her towards the covered car. After she removed the cover he said: "Got ya a new car again? Or did I just visit to long ago?" He chuckled getting in while he said: "Sadly cars ain't my thing, I like guns more... they all come in handy a lot more." After teaching his house he quickly got out then got changed into some jeans and a red shirt. He returned and got in so they could get to the strip club.

Arlo came back down after changing and then said: "Alright get in the car you are coming along, I won't leave you here while those trouble makers are around." Lily groans and said: "Do you really have to drag me around to that naked dancing whore building? There is enough people here protecting me already." "Just get in the car." Arlo said and walked out going towards the car where he got in and glanced over at his sister who lazily dragged her body towards the car then got in saying: "I hate you right now penguin." Her brother raced off and said: "Stop complaining."

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Once everyone had arrived at the club they were shown into the back room where Akira and Catherine sat at the table. "Please, sit" Akira said, indicating the other chairs. Anna was quick to sit beside Akira, with Jermaine beside her. "I'm sure almost all of you know why you're here, we've been attacked" Akira said. "The attacks were coordinated and in broad daylight, now the time of the attacks suggests amateurs or idiots, but the coordination suggests the opposite, initial reports state bikers and a cartel group were behind it, they targeted our main money stream on the Eastside, and tried to target businesses in The Hills, but failed there" Catherine said. "I was on the streets and met up with Jonathan when it all went down,as per Akira's order, and it seems like they may have actually been trying to get police attention, and turn the public against us" Anna said.

Spoiler:  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast