Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Immortal Life | Jade and Pidi (M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default OOC: Immortal Life | Jade and Pidi (M)

Hire is the OOC of the story Immortal Life
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! I'm glad you like the name! Here are my characters and information on their vampire type:

The winged vampires have been known by many names throughout history. Currently, the first ones are commonly referred to as “Angelus”. They adopted this term in mockery of the humans who mistook them for benevolent and violent heavenly beings. The Angelus were among the first creatures in this world. They all have shining silver hair, shimmering silver feather wings, and opalescent eyes. Their offspring are called, also in mockery of humans, “Diabolus”. The vampires who are turned by the Angelus retain their hair color. Their eyes become silver, with a tendency to change color according to their mood and, eventually, their will. They grow shimmering black wings. The vampires turned by the Diabolus retain their human appearance and grow slightly smaller shimmering black wings. It is very rare for the winged ones to turn vampires, so few exist, in comparison to the other types of vampires. They also tend to keep to themselves, so they are rarely seen, even by other vampires. They can conceal their wings and change their hair and eye color in order to live among humans undetected. However, few choose to live among humans.

Armand is an Angelus. He has turned three vampires. He turned his third, Daphne, six months ago. Armand had been living among humans for almost a decade as a member of the US Air Force. Yes, he can fly using his own wings. He wanted to know how humans flew. He also likes blowing things up. Daphne had just earned her PhD in philosophy and was currently teaching at the Air Force Academy. She accepted the job offer because it would be a good start to her career; it had nothing to do with the men in uniform! Armand was stationed at the base near the Air Force Academy. Daphne is highly intelligent and brash and she immediately caught his eye. They soon became very unlikely friends: Daphne being a highly intelligent university professor and Armand fully embracing his current flyboy character. Despite the rumors, the two weren’t dating. A year later, Armand faked their death in a very dramatic motorcycle accident. Daphne’s final memories as a human are terrified memories of Armand purposely driving towards the edge of a cliff…and then not falling over. She passed out from terror. When she woke up, Armand had turned her into a vampire. However, he’d failed to do one very important thing: he never asked her if she wanted to be a vampire. She’s still pissed at him. He claims she gave him permission the first time they met. He said, “Come sit in Daddy’s lap” and she’d sat in his lap, thus indicating that she wanted him to be her Daddy. Daphne, being a philosopher, has thoroughly eviscerated that argument, but nothing will change Armand’s mind. Now, they are traveling to his somewhat isolated mansion in the countryside. Daphne’s wings are still growing. They will not be fully-grown for a couple of years. They are not yet big enough for her to fly. Thus, they are travelling using human means. Occasionally, Armand carries her. Armand prefers carrying her, but Daphne doesn’t like it, because she’s still pissed at him. Daphne has acquired a horse whip. When Armand particularly pisses her off, she hits him with it. Armand doesn’t like it, but he does tolerate it.

Name: Armand
    Type: Angelus Vampire

Appearance: When he was posing as a pilot, Armand had brown hair and brown eyes. He has since reverted to his normal appearance. Armand has shiny silver hair, currently cut just above his ears. His eyes are opalescent. He has shimmering white wings. He is 6’2”, thin, and graceful. His wings are approximately 5 feet long each.

Personality: Armand is the most gregarious of the Angelus. He enjoys observing, mocking, interacting with, teasing, and making mischief among humans. Several myths and legends in many cultures trace back to Armand’s games. Armand is playful. However, his games can sometimes be dangerous to others; especially to humans. The other Angelus often admonish him for not behaving with the proper decorum of an Angelus. Armand largely ignores them! Armand can also be very dangerous. He’ll sometimes allow others to treat him with lack of respect. However, at some point, he will become extremely angry and punish these others very cruelly. No one can predict when he will reach that point. So, it’s generally best not to piss him off! Due to his extremely long lifespan, Armand is very wise. Sometimes he will become very serious and profound. He enjoys watching the stupidity of others from a distance and sometimes pushing others into doing stupid things. However, at his core, he prefers the company of wise individuals. His first “child” was an early human who was deeply curious about the nature of the world. His second was a naturally intelligent and curious woman who was denied education because of her gender. He spend centuries exploring the world with each of them. They parted ways when it was the natural time. It is common for the Angelus to turn scholars. They are attracted by wisdom more than beauty.

Name: Daphne Gardner
    Type: Diabolus Vampire

Appearance: Daphne has long blond hair and lightly-freckled skin. She is thin and 5’6”. Prior to being turned, she had blue eyes. Now she has the silver eyes of a Diabolus turned by an Angelus. She has shimmering black wings that are still in the process of growing. In their current state, Daphne looks more like a dark fairy than a Diabolus vampire.

Personality: Daphne is highly intelligent, deeply curious about human nature, idealistic, and brash. She is out-spoken and will loudly call out others for being stupid or disrespectful. She needed to have that kind of personality for being around so many military men! She was up for the challenge of teaching at a military academy and for succeeding in the sexist field of academic philosophy. That is all gone now. Daphne is now coming to terms with being an immortal creature who must live by taking blood from humans. Even though Armand has taught her how to take blood from humans without killing them and without them remembering, Daphne still feels squeamish about the whole thing.

The vampire type currently known simply as “Elementals” were the result of centuries of work done by an Angelus and her Diabolus. Basically, Elementals were first made by bringing together the traditional four elements of fire, water, earth, and air with Angelus magic. Like other vampires, Elementals can turn humans. Few Elementals were created through the magic of the Angelus and her Diabolus; most Elementals are turned Elementals. All possess strong control over the elements.

Name: Keegan Riley (He’s modernized his name.)

Appearance: Keegan is 5’10’’ and muscular. He has spiky red hair, pale freckled skin, and mischievous green eyes.

Bio: In the 70’s, Keegan got deep into the British punk scene. He was the drummer in a moderately successful band. He fully embraced the lifestyle! He spent all of the money he made living the punk rock dream...and then some. He faked a spectacular death: he crashed his tricked-out Corvette into the lobby of an investment bank. It was a beautiful fiery death! Although, many said that the fire was much larger than it really should have been… Given that he’d blown a lot of money living the punk rock dream, Keegan found himself in some financial difficulties. Fortunately, Armand found himself needing a housekeeper around the same time. Going from a punk rock star to a housekeeper may seem like an odd transition, but Keegan liked that he didn’t have to disguise himself. He actually didn’t mind the cleaning duties; his elemental powers made his duties really easy! He also enjoys cooking, although sometimes his kooky creative concoctions are a bit…too interesting.

Personality: Keegan is quirky, kind, and a bit extreme. He’s always been a musician, even when he was a human. He is often listening to music or creating music. He still drives a Corvette (of course, not the one he crashed into a building and set on fire!). He’s unreserved and tends to act before he thinks. He is normally happy-go-lucky. However, he has a quick and strong temper. He has a tendency to set things on fire.
    Last edited by Jade Moriparty; 04-11-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Darn... like how you type!!
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

If you want i can try to make a big bio of both kids

These are brother and sister, as they have become vampires on the same day. Nekio sees Yune as her big brother.

Name: Yune

Spoiler: Yune 

Yune is pretty blunt, and short, and likes to hit Nekio on her head when she is annoying again ... he is crazy about women, and has a special preference for blood.

Name: Nekio

Spoiler: Nekio 

Nekio is always cheerful, and sometimes very clumsy, and she often drinks her victims too quickly until their death. Besides all this she is also very sensitive, and can also have a very quiet especially when she plays the piano

Last edited by Malyka; 04-07-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! You can write out whatever you want on your characters. For me, it helps to write out more details, but I don't expect everyone to be as detailed as me! So, they're very young vampires? Shouldn't the one who turned them be around then? Also, if they were turned on the same day, wouldn't they be the same vampire age? The vampire age thing is confusing me! Finally, I thought that we were going to keep things over 18? I don't feel comfortable with Nekio being so young in appearance. It would also help me to know a bit about the cat vampires. So, what they are called, their traits, how they came to be, those sorts of things.
    Last edited by Jade Moriparty; 03-21-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

i can make them the same age if you want Both 20?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, you don't need to make them the same age; I'm just a bit confused by the vampire age thing. I would be more comfortable if Nekio were 18+ when she was turned. So, they were just recently turned? Were you also going to bring the one who turned them into the RP? Shouldn't he or she still be around? It would also really help me to know more about the cat vampires: What are they called? How did they come about? What are their traits?

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Pfff a name for neko vampires (Nevamp?) Made yune 22 and nekio 18 Neko vamires are outcast? and let it be him, Nakio is afraid of the men who made her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aww, poor Neko Vampires are outcasts! So sad! Them being alone would give Armand more incentive to "adopt" them: they are young vampires out all by themselves! Hmmm...a name...we don't want to use anything with "Neko" because that would be too confusing with Nekio's name! Perhaps, since they're outcasts, we don't need to really give them a name. Others can disparagingly refer to them as "those cat ones" or "kitty cats" and other such mocking names.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ow yes i like!! Wil you start a IC threat?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast