Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by αωαкєиιиg ∂αωи View Post
    //gasp how dare you accuse me of such!!! uwu

Hehehe... How are you?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

We did a lot of reading in my family, and my dad one day introduced us to basic D&D, then other games. It was fun. Later, when we got taken in by my aunt, she said something about satanism and took my books away. I came up with my own homebrew, but one night was led to a discussion to WebRPG and fell in love with their townhall forums. You didn't need books to play.

On another site, I got asked if I would like to check out RPA. They've been stuck with me ever since.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just started rp for no apparent reason.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I have always loved to write. I would create stories in my head, then put them to paper--but never finish them. I took creative writing in high school and college, enjoying every minute of it, then just sort of dropped it afterwards for real life. Later, I joined a zombie site and some friends of mine there kept encouraging me to join their RPs. I had tried out a few just for fun, but nothing seemed to click. Then I popped in on one right in the middle--sort of a surprise attack--and got hooked. The RP lasted a year, then the site sort of died out and I went looking for somewhere to write again...and that was when I found RPA.

It's funny, every time I mention to people that I am on a role-playing site, they think I mean actual cos-play type role-playing with costumes and everything. ...and they think I am weird--when I explain it is a writing site their opinion changes. I personally think both are cool, but...whatever...everyone is permitted to have their opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jesus, it must have been about 17 years ago I started my first RP... Back in my early teens, I wasn't very sociable outside of being in the marine cadets, so much of my time was spent at home or in the library on the internet. I remember joining this forum and reading an RP thread and thought it was incredible seeing a group of people crafting a story with one another, each writing from their own character's perspective. So, I decided to start my own. The most interesting ones that were active at the time were so far into their story that the idea of shoe-horning a new character into the mix felt daunting, but a few other members jumped in on mine and contributed with some awesome ideas of their own and it was awesome. Unfortunately, the site went through its first of several reboots so all the original posts were lost and eventually the forum just went down altogether. From there, I ventured across various other forums, each with different styles of roleplaying and then I just kinda phased out of it for a good few years.

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't really remember how it started, but somewhere around 5th grade or so, my best friend and I would write stories together. We had one of those really big spiral notebooks we would pass back and forth. A few years after we started doing that she introduced me to rp sites, we would join together and make group rps, and have a few one on ones for ourselves and with other people.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I started, way back when I was still in highschool I think? Before I started high school. I enjoyed writing stories, fanfiction and all that, so when I came across this anime Fairy Tail Roleplaying Site, I jumped right in and applied. And got shot down in the cruelest way possible (that time, at least. Trying to get a character approved and getting told that you're a know-it-all when you're asking for criticism is plenty cruel, especially to my kid self.) So I backed off. Then I was invited by my friend to join another Fairy Tail roleplaying forum and that was the best experience I had
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I started roleplaying on a chat site whose name I can no longer remember and then a friend hold me about RPA and this awesome horror RP that was here at the time, so I joined, the chat site died soon thereafter and RPA became my home!

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a senior member of this community (having been here a whole one day now), I'm sure you're all dying to know how I, Kowai, got into roleplaying. The wait is over. I will tell you.

I started roleplaying when I was about twelve or thirteen! I'd loved writing since I was like seven so I really loved the idea of creating stories with people, turning a situation and a world into a group project that you all work together to bring life to. At that time I was on two other forums, one that was the forum of a virtual pet website similar to Neopets and the other was a very mature forum that I, in hindsight, shouldn't have been on. I was terrible at roleplaying at the time but I got super invested into my writing, my characters, and the communities. Until personal life started getting rough, I went into high school, and didn't have time for roleplaying anymore.

Over the years I had a few characters I would casually write on Tumblr, but I didn't like the format as much and the community I had gotten involved in was very "ick". I stopped that and since haven't roleplayed at all for about a year (though I have been writing.) Then, last night, I found this here website and thought, heck, why not! I've been itching to get back into roleplaying again, anyway.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I started when I got into Naruto and joined a site called Ninpocho Chronicles.

I have long since left it but I met a lot of people I would call friends. i hope they are still doing well.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast