Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruin a Wish

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Granted! You turn to pure, solid gold.

I wish that my hair was perfect every time I wake!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Granted, but now you can never go to sleep.

I wish for fish.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Reeeee!

Granted, fish are pleased to still exist!

I wish renaissance man, doctor and a gentleman type scientific exploration and discovery were still more of a thing. More accessible to the average person.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Granted, exploration, discovery, and science in general begins growing at an alarming rate. Humanity invents faster-than-light travel and sets out to explore the universe. But we find an intergalactic alien race that hates us for no reason and eliminates all life on earth. And then they blow up the entire Milky Way galaxy just to be sure. And this all happens in the span of a week.

I wish for a friend

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

RIP Earth.

Granted! But it's me.

I wish that ducks were colour-changing according to their moods, but if people touched them or picked them up they colour-changed according to the mood of the person.

Fantasy, sci fi, apocalyptic, comedy.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Granted, but every time the duck is picked up the duck has to bite the the persons nose.

I wish i could do a backflip so amazing that everyone in a 5000 mile radius would also do a backflip while eating a biscuit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Granted... but every time sombody is doing the flip, they choke to death in the biscuit.

I wish i had a unicorn
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Granted! You have a unicorn with a mane of light in all the colours of the rainbow and an opalescent horn. You ride it everywhere and become the envy of the dressage world. Everything seems golden until one day the Scottish National Party (SNP) approaches it to become the next First Minister of Scotland. At first the unicorn declines, looking over to where you stand chatting with other equine friends across the pasture. She cannot bear to leave you.

Still, the SNP can't give it up, telling the unicorn that she can become not only the second female First Minister, but also the first equestrian leader of any country (monarchy aside)! Unable to resist being a figurehead for her kind, the unicorn tearfully bids you goodbye and trots off, spangles wafting over the trail of flowers that spring up in her wake as she goes. Within a month she has championed the cause of making it unlawful to own unicorns as they are now full citizens. Magical whinnies of "Down with slavery!" can be heard echoing across forests and heaths. Because of her strong stance on the subject, she distances herself and no longer maintains communication with you, but a fading photo of the pair of you sits in her bookshelf between the musty pages of The native horses of Scotland : Scottish breeds of horses and their folk as a reminder of her days amongst the Dutch.

I wish that I had a pain au chocolat.
    Last edited by Alura; 02-01-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Granted but now you are constantly sleepy and can't go to sleep.

I wish for 2 ounces of non-poisoned, non-contaminated, non-irritated Kraft original bbq sauce in a unbroken bottle with the lid screwed on, sealed, and no holes in the bottle or lid.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Granted! But, there was a factory malfunction that left flavourings out of all of the products in that batch, causing them to taste just awful! Enjoy?

I wish that I had a Muse of fire!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast