Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vincent let out a sigh, she truly did keep trying.. it was getting old really fast "We took care of that, everything is taken care of. You do not need to worry. I will not let you go, you do understand that do you? I feel like I need to keep reminding you every 10 minutes. Maybe.... " He placed his hand on her forehead and let out a worried sigh "I think you need to see a doctor, I fear that your brain has gotten a bit scrambled after what happened. I will make an appointment for you for later today. You need to rest, and drink plenty of fluids" he told her as he looked a bit worried about the young woman.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yuki sighed, and became completely red when he was so concerned about her she looked away "Do not worry about me, I feel good just a little tired" and she took the last bite of her cake, and looked back at Vincent "Maybe is it better if we go back, then I can order some groceries online "and drank her drink and smiled" Maybe then I lay down in bed with a good book, even though I have to say not to know what to do have to read, do you happen to have some tips for a good and exciting book? "
    Spoiler: RP's im playing 

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vincent took the hint, if the girl was sleepy than she needed to go upstairs and get some shut-eye. He payed their bill and walked her back to the elevator where they stood waiting for the elevator to come downstairs. As they stood their waiting, not really having a converstation about anything, a couple of more creatures came to stand by them. "I tell you, it is glitching. I was in the park when some kid yelled at his parents that I had the back of a horse. I need to get it fixed... cant have a headline like "Centaur seen in Central Park' now can we?" the broadly build blond man said to the small but firmly builld woman. "Those damn things work for a short while anyway. I had a man ask me how I grew that heavy beard once... cant have that!" the woman said as she rolled her eyes. "ITs not like vampires have that problem.. right Vincent?" The blond man said as he playfully patted Vincent on his shoulder "Only when we change into bats or smoke." Vincent said in a joke, which made the other two laugh " Or sparkle in sunlight!" the woman laughed. "Damn Twilight movie has destroyed our image as scary creatures of the night.... fucking movie" Vincent said beneath his breath.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yuki listened a bit to the conversation and looked at Vincent "Twilight was a very bad movie" she said and had to laugh for a moment and brushed a tuft of hair behind her ear. She was crazy about a very older film, the ones that were often seen in black and in which they acted very badly. but she also liked cartoons like water ships down, she thought enrom well made, especially that one song, that soon made her cry, she just yawned and felt that she had a headache, apparently she had everything that is now happened not really processed yet.

Yuki smiled at Vincent for a moment. "What kind of movies do you really like?" and she looked around her for a moment and then stepped inside the elevator
    Spoiler: RP's im playing 

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910