Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent let out a sigh, she truly did keep trying.. it was getting old really fast "We took care of that, everything is taken care of. You do not need to worry. I will not let you go, you do understand that do you? I feel like I need to keep reminding you every 10 minutes. Maybe.... " He placed his hand on her forehead and let out a worried sigh "I think you need to see a doctor, I fear that your brain has gotten a bit scrambled after what happened. I will make an appointment for you for later today. You need to rest, and drink plenty of fluids" he told her as he looked a bit worried about the young woman.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki sighed, and became completely red when he was so concerned about her she looked away "Do not worry about me, I feel good just a little tired" and she took the last bite of her cake, and looked back at Vincent "Maybe is it better if we go back, then I can order some groceries online "and drank her drink and smiled" Maybe then I lay down in bed with a good book, even though I have to say not to know what to do have to read, do you happen to have some tips for a good and exciting book? "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent took the hint, if the girl was sleepy than she needed to go upstairs and get some shut-eye. He payed their bill and walked her back to the elevator where they stood waiting for the elevator to come downstairs. As they stood their waiting, not really having a converstation about anything, a couple of more creatures came to stand by them. "I tell you, it is glitching. I was in the park when some kid yelled at his parents that I had the back of a horse. I need to get it fixed... cant have a headline like "Centaur seen in Central Park' now can we?" the broadly build blond man said to the small but firmly builld woman. "Those damn things work for a short while anyway. I had a man ask me how I grew that heavy beard once... cant have that!" the woman said as she rolled her eyes. "ITs not like vampires have that problem.. right Vincent?" The blond man said as he playfully patted Vincent on his shoulder "Only when we change into bats or smoke." Vincent said in a joke, which made the other two laugh " Or sparkle in sunlight!" the woman laughed. "Damn Twilight movie has destroyed our image as scary creatures of the night.... fucking movie" Vincent said beneath his breath.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki listened a bit to the conversation and looked at Vincent "Twilight was a very bad movie" she said and had to laugh for a moment and brushed a tuft of hair behind her ear. She was crazy about a very older film, the ones that were often seen in black and in which they acted very badly. but she also liked cartoons like water ships down, she thought enrom well made, especially that one song, that soon made her cry, she just yawned and felt that she had a headache, apparently she had everything that is now happened not really processed yet.

Yuki smiled at Vincent for a moment. "What kind of movies do you really like?" and she looked around her for a moment and then stepped inside the elevator
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Everyone smiled and nodded, the small woman giggled a little and patted Vincent on his back "Though I would not mind watching you sparkle like that Vincent" she said laughing as the other man laughed with her. 'Oh I bet you do, sparkling and brooding all day long. Consenplating why it is so hard to kill humans, and how I wished I could be something else than what I am" Vincent said with a big smile as he spoke with both the man and woman that had just came to stand by them. "Its just so hard being a vampire these days, all those movies... poor vincent" The man said as he rolled his eyes. "Wel at least they like us Aron, unlike the centaurs we have a pretty nice history. If you do not count for Dracula or Nosferatu that is" Vincent said before he looked at Yuki. "I like historical movies, and everything with Silvester Stalone." He told her swiftly before turning his attention back to the two others.

" How rude of us" Aron said before he looked at Yuki. "My name is Aron, and this lovely lady next to me is Groma. We are resedents at this lovely place. We live 3 floors beneath Vincent here. I believe you are his.. human pet.... guest... something" Aron looked up at Vincent as it wasn't that clear what Yuki was "Guest" Vincent explained to them. "Well, if you are tired of those two come and visit us. Groma here is a wonderful cook and I like to chat with anyone and everyone. So feel free to come and see us" Aron said as Groma nodded in agreement.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki listened to how the others were talking and smiled when he told me what kind of film he liked "I loved him in Capone, although I must say Grudge Match was also a nice movie" and she glanced at the other who is now experiencing.

"Yuki" she spoke softly and smiled at the man and woman for a moment, then looked at Vincent, then back at Aron and Groma "Then I think I should first ask permission from Vincent and Leo" she spoke kindly and had no sense to be in trouble even more "And i ... I do not eat meat" and with those last words she became red and ashamed because Leo reacted so bluntly when she said she did not eat meat

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Both Aron and Groma looked at one and other when Yuki said she did not eat meat. Aron slowly looked up at Vincent who just shrugged "Humans these days have the luxery to revuse food... what can you do?" He asked them both, to which both shrugged and nodded. "Well, ill make something without ... meat then.. I bet I can even pull it off" Groma said as she gestured to the elevator as the doors opened. Vincent got in and waited for everyone to be inside the elevator before he started pushing buttons. "You can go to visit them if you want, no need for you to stay in our room... just stay in the building" Vincent told Yuki.

"So... how is Leo liking your guest??" Groma asked Vincent carefully. "Rather well, she's alive afterall. He even made her coffee' Vincent told Groma as both knew how Leo disliked humans. "Coffee... well well, seems like someone is trying his best then" Aron said as he smiled at Yuki "Dont be to scared of that one, he's all hugs, rainbows, and sunshine. Just try not to be to human and you be fine around him" He said to her as he showed her a kind smile.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki turned red and looked away "My parents forbid me to eat meat I do not know anything better" she said softly and watched and looked at vincent. "I'd rather ask permission Leo does not want to anger him" she said and looked at Grome and Aron "Thank you" she spoke kindly

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Aron and Groma did not understand why one would forbid anyone to eat anything. But before they could say anything about it the elevator arrived at their floor. "well, we will see of you come by. If you want to eat meat you are more than welcome, its very good for you you know." Groma said before she stepped out of the elevator, Aron was already waiting for her in the hallway. "Say hi to Leo for me Vincent' Aron said before the doors closed.

Vincent smiled at Yuki as the elevator started moving again. "Already making friends here, Groma and Aron are truly a blessing. Cooking up a storm that little woman" He said before taking in a sigh as he waited for the elevator to arrive at their floor. "There are more like them in this building, you will meet most of them.. of that I a sure. Now... you wanted to sleep?" He asked her as the doors opened again as they arrived at their floor.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki smiled at Vincent for a moment "They are very friendly, and I hope Leo likes it when I go to dinner with them tomorrow" she said calmly, when he asked if she wanted to sleep, she sighed for a moment, and did not know what time it was. "I think I just lie down in bed and read"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910