Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo let out a bored loud sigh and dramaticly climbed out of his chair "VINCENT!!!" he yelled loud enough so his friend knew that something was going on. Yuki ran out of the room, still weak after loosing to much blood. Vincent quickly ran after her and was able to grab her by her hair before she could even get halfway through the halway. He roughly pulled her close and wrapped his other arm around her as he dragged her back to her bed. "Now Yuki Jaylin Tasaki. That was very rude of you! Running away when someone is having a pleasent conversation with you. Do that again, and Ill make you regret it. One can not run far with two broken legs... now can you?" HE told her sternly before tossing her back on the bed.

He took in a deep breath to compose himself and calmly sat down, taking back his notebook and pen as he did. "So, Yuki. Before you so rudely decided not to answer my questions. I wish you to know that no harm wil come to your family of you now desire to answer them gently, and in detail. So, tell me this young lady. ""Tell me what happened. Every single detail! What did they people look like that attacked, how did you get wounded, where did they come from! And dont forget darling... I will be very cross if you do not answer me now"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki felt how another man pulled her hair, and then took her in his arms, and took her back to the room, she felt a bit dizzy, and was startled by the man's words. and looked at both men and then at the clothes on her body, and looked at the men again and turned red. "Who washed me and put on my clothes?" she sat down in a corner of the bed and pulled her legs against her. "And do not do anything to me ... you threatened me to break my legs, do you think I'm retarded, you dirty old man."
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

(( There was only Leo, the other man is sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.. ))

Leo shook his head and brushed is fingers through his hair, now she was asking questions? When she called him a dirthy old man he let out a small humpf. "Old yes, and I do think you are retarted. Did I not just make perfectly clear you are to answer my questions?" He told her calmly, as he wrote something down in his notebook. "And keep in mind Mon Cheri, nobody in the world but me and my friend on the other side of the door know you are here. You best keep that filthy mouth of you and behave. I can always get rid of you, dump your body where it will never be found. Hell, if you really piss me off I can sell you of to some whore-house. YOu will be fucking men until you are no longer desired. Seeing the choise of clothing you made to go to the club, i think you will even like such a future. " He said to her smiling a lovely smile before he cleared his troat. "So. Answer my questions, dont ask your own. Or I will be getting very cross with you.. alright?"

He waited for her to nodd and then seemed glad she finally got the brains to do as she was told, if only so she had a change to survive whatever what was going on. "So, tell me what happened, how the creatures looked that attacked. Start at the beginning please... and details, I want details."

(( The attackers had red/black eyes, very voilently ripping through people while killing them. You have not seen the man/woman that attacked you))
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The man I saw had red black eyes, they sharpened people and drank their blood "she spoke and shivered with fear, and crawled exhaustively under the covers" Why am I the only one who stayed alive and what and who are you she spoke and looked
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo started to make notes, writing them all down with such ease, writing with pen and paper seemed to become such a lost art. An art he seemed very comfortable with "now, that is not enough information. And I know for a fact that not much blood was drained from most of them. I been to the Scratching post, I almost needed to swim trough it. Now, be a good girl and tell me how it all started and were. You were on the dance floor, properly showing off your body like the sl... prostitute you are. Tempting men to come and be close to you. ... people these days right? No more morals" he muttered the last part, he truly seemed frustrated as he thought of it. "So, Were they already in the club or did they enter through the door. See, the scratching post had only two camera's and both were positioned towards the dancefloor. So we dont have that kind of information." He said as he looked at her as he waited patiently for her to tell him more about what happened.

(( It started in the club at the bar, couple of men and two women becaming voilent))

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki pulled the blanket back over her, and looked at the man, then away "I am not a prostitute! I was dancing with a bunch of friends .. then we went to the bar and ordered some drinks and we sat down somewhere "she stopped for a moment and had to think of her friends again, and closed her eyes for a moment, she wanted to go away, she sighed her eyes for a moment, playing with her bracelet on her wrist" A man and a woman got a fight ... and soon a man interfered with it, and before we knew it, they became extraordinarily violent "she looked at the man again" All is so vague ... I see small images of people who got bitten, but then again the smile of my friends "

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leopold wrote everything down what Yuki told him about what had happened within the club at the night of the attack. He even wrote down how the girl seemed to seem distracted by what he believed to be flasbacks. Humans, so fucking predictable. "I take it that your friends were not smiling during the attack?" He asked her, as she shook her head he nodded and wrote down that her flashbacks had to be about something before the attack. "Well, you are absolutely worthless. Nothing you told me is worth anything. Which means, that I have to wait for those security images to come my way so I can see what happens... for as far those damn images can tell me anything." He said as he got of his chair and fixed his suit. "You can not leave this room, nor this building. You are mine now. You will do as you are told, and maybe you will find that your stay here can be pleasent"

He walked up to the door and slowly opened it as he watched her "I will give you something to eat and drink now. If you behave I might allow you to take a shower" he told her rather matter of fact before he left and closed the door behind him, locking it so she could not leave.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki looked at the man, and immediately knew she did not like him at all, when he got up, and let her know that she was worthless, she looked at him badly, and then left "You sound like my father" she murmured. for these were her father's values the last time she spoke to him, and lay down again and turned her back to him. When he got up and let her know that she was his and could not leave the room and the building, she quickly looked at him and saw the door close. Yuki did not think about it and went out of bed quickly and ran to the door and started pulling at it, slamming on the door "Let me out, LET ME OUT" and she stayed on the door, after a minute of looking she went through the room and went to the window and tried to open it, when that did not work she was looking for something to throw through the window

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yuki was left alone in a rather large looking bedroom, with a wonderful view over the manhatten skyline and a large patio that was filled with potted flowers, plants, and small tree's. Speaking of sky, as she walked closer to the windows she noticed that she was in a rather tall building, and from what she could only guess she was on the highest floor. She could never escape this apartment even if she had the best of luck. THe sun was setting at the moment she looked outside, a warm golden and red sky greeted her as New York made itself ready for the evening.

As she looked outside she could find a large heavy dresser, it was made of full cherry wood and by the looks of it even moving it would be difficult. Close to it stood an tall and wide wardrobe, big enough to hold entire Narnia in it. If she was to look inside of it she could find clothing that might fit her. It was nothing fancy, just a tshirt, sweatpants and a hoody in the same color. Next to the wardrobe stood a pair of comfortable slippers that looked like bunnies.

There was nothing in the room that would be able to break the thick and strong glass windows. She truly was locked inside this room. There was nowhere for her to go, then where the man who had locked her into this room would let her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki walked to the closet, opened it and stared at the clothes, took a tshirt, sweatpants and a hoody, and trows it on the bed, and put on the other clothes, and glanced at the mirror in the door. from the inside of the cupboard, and looked at herself, she did the hoody over her head, and sighed once, she had this kind of clothing at home too, and looked around the room again, and just pulled back at the door and sighed, why was she actually a prisoner and why did that man want to know what had happened? Yuki glanced at the rabbit's slippers, and smiled and put on, it was her size. and walked back to the window and headed out to the huge city, and its lights

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast