Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

- A full hour later-

The door opened and Leo walked back into the room. Carrying with him a tray that held a plate with food, a glass of water, and a bottle with some soda. He noticed how she was changed into new clothes, and how she had managed to keep the room in one piece. "Good, you can behave. I feared I had to chain you to the bed and gag you. But it seems that you can keep quiet... after you yelled for a while that is" He told her gently as he placed the tray in a desk so she could comfortably eat her meal. "I brought you some steak, baked beans, baked potatoes. Some water, and some Soda.. I hope you are hungry. I have some icecream as desert if you behave. If you really behave, I let you in the living room to watch some tv. I have Netflix." He told her as he walked away from the desk so she could sit alone and away from him.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I do not eat meat like a vegetarian" she said angrily and looked at him and put her arms crossed "and I hurt him and grabbed the water and the soda and left the rest, and sat down on the bed" Why love you me here, and ask all those questions "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Well excuse me miss high and mighty. If you had asked nicely for something else I would have surviced. But seeing that you are an ungreatful cunt..." He snarled at her as he got the tray of food and made himself ready to leave. He stopped as she started asking questions and let out a deep and frusterated sigh. "Are you as forgetful as you are a pain in the ass? I told you about the security cameras, and how I need to know what happened, where they attackers came from, how it started. But you have been useful to me as a bag of sand. Truly nothing I can use, I know people started biting one and other, tearing others appart. The only question I needed answered now.. is what to do with such a worhtless little bitch. Killing you sounds like a proper plan. But then again, I do not get to decide. So.... Until the day I get to break your neck and stuff you in a hole in the ground... you are to stay here. But that you already know..."

He looked at the plate with the wonderful baked steak and sat down on the chair next to the bed. He might as well eat it all by himself as he wasn't going to waste any food. "So, what is it with you and meat? You are human, you are supose to eat it. What is wrong with you?"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him frightened and sat down on the bed, listening to his words, she turned her back to him and sighed once, and wondered how she could get out of here, she was afraid of this man when he asked why she did not eat meat ate she once sighed "I am against eating meat"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh "you damn millennials and your bullshit morals. Your human, you should eat meat. Typical for spoiled rotten kids like you to chose for such luxery as not eating something. Fattening yourself on junk food and soda drinks... This world is starting to look more like the shit-hole I predicted it to become" Leo complaned as he cut of a piece of meat on his plate. "Very ungreatful, and particularly rude to say no to the food you are given by a host like me. I could have chosen to give you nothing. I have you know that this is quality grass fed beef, naturally and organic as it comes, no chemicals as you humans like to fatten your meats with these days. No fucking taste in it anymore... "

He took a bite of his stake and watched her eat. She surely could do with some steak herself, but he wasnt going to be that rude to tell her. "I have you know that the ink of your tattoo's is made of burned animal remains. Its the best possible black they can get. So you are against eating animals, but burning them to a crisp and having their remains forced into your skin by a set of needles is just fine... " He told her as he gestured to her wrist, she could only guess if he had seen any other tattoo's. He smiled as he saw her face, realizing that she had animal remains stuck to her body now. "So, what else are you being a hypocrit about Yuki, if you dont mind me asking?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She listened angrily to the words of this disgusting man, as if her choice was to hate meat she had been so fed up by her parent, both of whom were vagabies, so she was taught not to eat any meat. He was right about her tattoos, she knew this because she can still properly reminisce how her parents went when they found out that she had a tattoo.

"You do not know me, you speak completely wrong about me I have not had money from my parents or expensive things for years I earn my own money by selling paintings" and she sat down and looked at the man angrily "So shut the fuck up! " and she suddenly ran to the door, she had to leave here, away from this disgusting man, or whatever it was

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nobody had ever said she got her money from her parents, but it was clear now to Leopold that she had issues.. parental issues to be precise. As he was cutting up his meat she decided that she could just run away through the door and whatever was behind it. He let her, he knew she would not come far as he wasn't the only one in this appartment. He did not even get out of his seat, instead he let someone else deal with the girl that was now halfway the hallway.

"Leo you cunt!!!" a voice roared from the other side of the hallway as Yuki saw another man standing there. He looked at her and blocked the way. There was nowhere to go but to go back to the room she came from. "You! Go back to your room.. damned, did he scare you out of it ?" The friendly looking man asked her. She knew this man from before, the man who had poked his head into her room earlier that day. He was a very well dressed man, priceless suit without a tie, and boots that looked more for someone that worked in the fields than wearing a priceless suit in an expansive looking apartment. "Calm down, that grey man is just toying with you. He wont be hurting you... nor will anyone. I see you found the clothes I got you, and the slippers. I hope you like them, got the same myself.." He said as a cat came walking down the hallway from behind him. THe feline purred and brushed its body against the mans legs. "This here is Miss Mittens. She's Leo's cat." Vincent said as he slowly walked up to Yuki. "Now, come. You should be laying down. Let me help you get that horrible man out of your room alright?" He asked her gently.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki stared at the man and turned red and had to sneeze, and looked at the man again and stepped back, he was friendlier and more handsome than the man in the room where she was being held prisoner, she kept looking at him for a moment and searched anyway a way out and then saw the cat and sneezed a few times "I slept enough ... I do not have to lie down" she said, but somehow she went along with the man and stood behind him when she entered the room she was just afraid of the man with the gray hair.

She stood behind the handsome man and held his arm and felt her stomach grunt and noticed that she was just tired again

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leopold was just finished with eating his steak as Yuki and Vincent came back to the room. "Cunt, you called me a cunt. That is very rude Vincent. You have hurt my feelings" Leopold said as he looked over his shoulder with a big grin. A grin that spread from ear to ear. "Don't toy with the witness Leo, we need her. We know she's not been bitten by one of us. We do not know what can happen. We need her well, and that means spiritual and physical" Vincent said calm as he looked at the girl that was now hanging on his arm. "You do not need to fear Leopold. He has a very strange sense of humor and was trying to make friends." He said to Yuki as he walked with her back into the room.

Leopold got out of his seat and watched Vincent with the girl. How it seemed so easy for Vincent to get the trust of someone he barely knew. "The girl does not eat meat... Humans these days" Leopold said as he rolled his eyes. Vincent shrugged and helped Yuki into bed. "I will arange for something else for her then. There is nothing wrong with such choses I say. I think one needs a certain amount of strenght to say no to meat.. I respect and admire such people" Vincent said sweetly as he helped Yuki with her covers. "I leave you two to it then, August will be here any minute now with the tapes. Ill make sure we have coffeee' Leopold grunted as he walked out of the room with both plates of food, leaving the soda's and water for Yuki. VIncent stayed with her, making sure she was comfortably in her bed. "Now, the scary angry grey man is gone. I promise you he's as gentle as he can be a prick. So no worres. if you need me just call my name alright? You get some rest now. "

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki looked at the two men and took off her hoody and pants and got into bed and lay down, she had already realized that these two men were not just human but what were they? she looked at Vincent and stared at him, and felt how a blanket was pulled over her, and she stared at him "What are you?" she said and just felt that her body was tired, she closed her eyes for a moment and sighed "Thank you" she murmured

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast