Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A pedophile, he was called a great many things. But never that. He let out a bored sigh as she started to walk away. Did she really think she could just up and leave this house, this building. "YOu cant go anywhere you simple minded twat" he said to her as she stormed off, ready to leave as she thought she so easily could. Instead of walking after her, he just let her go. Letting her find out herself that she could not leave was maybe the best thing. While she was making all the noise one makes trying to escape, pulling and pushing doors, running around trying to find an exit. Leopold just walked around to clean up the kitchen. At least this girl was to get herself tired, at least she would now finally know that she was a prisoner and not just a guest.

As she pulled one of the doors open she found a room that was filled with high tech computers, pictures on the walls that were shut in the club. Names written on whiteboards with pictures above them. It was almost as if she walked into the set of an NCIS episode, this looked every bit like there was a police office right inside this appartment... "Leo, is that girl making that noice, dude.. I told you to keep her quiet! I cant think like this!" a voice called from behind a desk on which was placed a large computer screen. "I been going through the surveillance video from the club and I think I know what happened. Also.. your girl is on it, seems like some vamp bit her during the commotion. Thinking he got a free snack while getting his groove on. We need to identfy that one, you need to go talk and find out what he knows" the low voice said as it kept out of view.

If Yuki was to go and look who was talking, she would find that a small pinkish creature with a long tail and big ears. It was wearing a small knitted sweater, small jeans and small leather shoes. He was sitting behind the computer with a keyboard that was the right size for him, but way to small for any human to use without getting frustrated. As he saw Yuki his black eyes grew wide before he yelled over the top of his longues "HUMAN DANGER HUMAN DANGER!!!!!" It roared as loud as it could. He seemed afraid of Yuki, and started to throw pieces of rolled up paper towards her to scare her away. Leo came running as fast as he could, right in time to grab Yuki by her arm and pulling her out of the room. "Lock the damn door next time Magnus!!! Damned!!" Leo yelled back as he removed Yuki from the room, slamming the door closed before he tossed her againt a wall. THey could hear someone locking the door "YOU SHOULD KEEP THAT HUMAN AWAY!!!!" the small creature yelled from behind the door before it walked back to its desk.

Spoiler: The creature sitting behind the desk.  
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki stared at it in her eyes, ugly being, and tried to dodge the things that threw it, when she was seized by Leo and pulled out of the room she stared at Leo angry, and heard the monster still shout and Leo started hit and scream, she had to get out of here. She then managed to kick him with full force between his legs and quickly ran away, grabbed a huge expensive vase and threw it towards Leo, and then grabbed a picture "Let me go you freak !!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo catched the vase with ease and gently placed it on the ground before he walked up to Yuki. He had is hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes as she asked -again- to let her leave. "Giving you coffee was a bad idea, your like a squirrel on speed. Put down that picture, Vincent will be very upset if he find it broken.. and he's the one that wants to keep you alive.. not me.. him. So, don't make enemies with the only person in this house that thinks humans are not the monsters many of us think you to be. Because, frankly.. with the way you are behaving, so... erraticlly, is not going to keep you alive for any longer. If you work with us, give us time to make this all work.. you might come out of this alive. Not when you insult us, throw vases around the house, eat someone elses breakfast as if it is yours. You are being a very bad guest, and behaving spoiled and very... so very childish." He told her as he walked up to her slowly. He did not seem threatening, but she had to understand that he was giving her a very last change now.

"Place down that picture, walk into the living room and sit down. There I will answer your questions. About what I am, what you saw in that room, what we do, why you are here, and why we keep you away from your family, friends.. from everything in the world. But you got to work with us. Because you are burning all your bridges here Yuki.. don't burn them all'
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki just knew that she was wrong, and stared at Leo, who, to her surprise, remained calm, for a moment she looked at the picture, and put it down, and looked back at Leo, she did not know if she should be afraid of this man, or that she could really trust him, hesitantly she took some steps back, and came with her back against the wall and kept staring at him, and after a moment's hesitation she relaxed and walked to the living room.

Once in the living room she sat on their couch and pulled her legs up against her body and put the hat of her hoody over her head and glanced at leo "Why are you holding me here, I have not done anything"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo hoped that she would behave from now on. He was tired of her erratic behavior, it would be so much easier to just kill her and be done with it all. At least he would have a quiet day around the house, get some work done, watch a new episode of American Vandal on netflix. He followed her to the livingroom, and watched her sit down with her hoody over her face before he took a seat himself. "Officer Magnus, the .. being.. you saw in that room is a very capable technician, and very computer wise. But what does one expect from a goblin? Very friendly creatures, unless you are human. They tend to screw around with everything technical. " He told her calmly, giving her time to let it all sink in. "You are the survivor of an attack on the Scratching post. THe only one, unless the vampire that bit you is still alive. So we need to find him. See.... " He moved around in his seat and looked her right in her eyes. "You are a witness to a crime, a crime caused by what you humans call.. Mythology creatures. I, Vincent, Mister Magnus and many others you will soon meet. Are part of a world wide opperation that solves crimes that have been commited by huminoids, but not human creatures. Including shape shifting demonic beings like Kelpi's."

He brushed his fingers through his long silver hair and showed her a kind smile. "I myself am not human, nobody but you and a hand full of humans that sets foot in this building are. I myself am a vampire. I know.. sounds very lame. The man you so much liked, the one that is trying to spare your live is my Fledgling... which means that I made him a vampire, making him my son. We have all kinds of creatures working here, from the smallest pixies to the greatest giants you can imagine. Like I said before, we like to stay away from humans... because we know what will happen to us if your world ever finds out about us. Do you understand what I am telling you thus far?" He asked her, hoping she was not to confused by it all.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"So we have a goblin and two vampires in one house, and you solve things - man it seems criminal mindes here" she mumbled and could barely believe what she heard. "So that handsome man is because you bite him, now you son?" she asked and sat down and looked at Leo.

"But why did they let me live, did they have to know that I was still alive?" she asked and stood up for a moment and walked through the living room

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Gremlin, not a goblin. Goblins can't be trusted around computers. They are very good with cars though" Leo told her as he watched her walking around the living room. He stayed seated, not wanting to follow this girl around the house all day long. "You really think him handsome?" Leo asked, as he never had such thoughts about Vincent himself. He just shrugged as he thought of it, he could not say that Vincent was a mundane or even ugly man. "I bit him, and shared my blood with him. Blood-sharing is what makes a human a vampire. Not the biting. If that was the case, we would have a whole lot more vampires on our hands. Not everyone makes a good vampire, I mean... you would absolutely suck at it. " He told her as he gestured towards her as if she could never even come to such high standards that Leo held himself to change a human into a vampire.

"They thought you dead, you were barely alive when I found you. I think they mistaked your body for being one of the many dead ones and left you there. Or maybe they thought you would die. Whatever the case, they will not like the idea of an witness. THey dont want us to find out who started it all. Their lives depend upon it." Leopold explained to her gently as he ran his fingers through his long grey hair. "But you are alive now, and well. If I let you out, they will try to find you and kill you for what you know. As I said, many of us.. mystical creatures.. like for humans to know we exist. Once you are out that door, your live will be meeting its end"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki sat down again and sighed "So I'm locked up here for good, with a very old guy a handsome vampire and a Gremling, who likes to throw things at you" she said, and looked at Leo "So what did I expect from me now ? that I stay here quietly every day? " and she stood up again and looked out.

She had enough to do herself, like drawing and painting in her art gallery, so she could sell it again, even her studdy was too important but she obviously could have forgotten all that since it was possibly better, to be dead at least let the world think that she is dead. "So ... what now? I can not stay inside the whole day, I'm already crazy about being able to do nothing"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo nodded proudly as she told him that she was to stay here forever, he knew better. But for now it was fun to see the human breaking down so easily. "Lets not forget that I am handsome as well young lady. I am quite the lady's man. I have many a woman asking me for my number, and they all like my cars you see.. I am quite the collector. If I was to be certain you are not to up and run, I might take you for a ride. Get some milkshakes, get some wind in our hair. But you are to be trusted as much as a nazi in a synagogue. SO until then, yes. You are to stay in here. But do not fear to much for your sanity. We can get some stuf up here if you like. I saw you like to draw, I have a room full of stuff for you to use. We have netflix.. I heard the new reboot on Lost in Space is quiet good.. so you can watch that. " He told her as he watched her getting up again... damn he was getting nervous because of this girl. Can she not decide to sit or stand?!

At that moment Vincent walked into the room, looking half asleep, wearing nothing but his bathrobe. "Morning" He muttered as he looked at both Leopold and Yuki who were sitting in the livingroom. "Good to know you two are getting along. What the hell was that shouting about earlier" He asked Leopold as Vincent tried to make himself some coffee. "The girl was being a pain in the ass... again... started to run around like a headless chicken. Ran into the room and found Magnus working. Guess she never seen a gremlin before, best not tell her that every single house as a gremlin living in it" Leopold told Vincent as the latter was doing his best to create a cup of coffee quite like Leopold made them. "He should have locked the door... I keep telling him that. SO you cant blame me for that one " Leo said as he rolled his eyes. Vincent coughed and ran his fingers through his hair, waiting for the coffee to be ready. "I best be going in there. See what Magnus found." Leopold said as he got out of his chair and started walking out of the livingroom. "your turn to keep an eye out on the human. Best keep an eye out, she keeps running around"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki looked at him once, and had to laugh for a moment. "You mean very old and ugly, and I'm sorry I do not care about your number, you're not my type" she spoke and grin "Ow and Reboot was nice to see, Lost in space, I have doubts about it, it was nice to see but the Robbison family, "sorry, reminded me of a whole other series" and she looked up and saw Vincent walking in, wearing only a bathrobe. "You do not see that every day" she said with a greyness and turned red, and once sighed and looked at Leo "You're the one who scares me here, so no wonder I'd rather run than with you alone to be "she said and crossed her arms

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast