Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Leo just shrugged it all of, this girl had no taste, no taste at all. "Good luck Vincent, see you in a hour or so." He told his fledgling before he left the livingroom to go to see Magnus about this evendence he had found on the security tapes. Vincent walked over to the couch, holding a cup of coffee in his hand while he sat down. "You better be nice to him, he's keeping you alive for me out of a favor, not because I can control him. He truly is a good man, just... rusty around humans." He said sipping his coffee as he watched the girl for a moment. "Best to stay on his good side is all im saying." He told her friendly as he listend to the door towards the room open and close. "So you seen the room, and Magnus. Must have been quite a shock to see something like him. I doubt it that you have ever seen any creature quite like him. Being here, you will see more. It truly is a honor to witniss them as a human. Normally wee stay hidden from your world as we do not fully trust your world any longer. If you wish, I can teach you about them, have you meet a few of them. I promise you that most are quite friendly" Vincent told her as he gestured her to take a seat.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"That man is scary, but his behavior reminds me of the HOUSE series, very good at work, but a kindness, is hard to find" she said and laughed and stood up to get some coffee again, and again saw the drawing papers, and took them again, and went back to the couch and sat down and started drawing again, and now and then looked at Vincent once, and signed again, soon it was clear that she was drawing vincent.

"But I would like to learn more about you, and yes I did not care about that little one, but you also do not get things thrown at you by a small something every day" and she kept drawing
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent watched her as she walked over to the kitchen to make herself some coffee, and picking up Leo's art supplies. "you should ask before you so rudely take things Yuki. You are welcome to help yourself, but please.. ask first" Vincent told her gently as he kept his gaze on her while she walked back to the couch, sitting down and starting to draw again. He did not need to ask her what she was doing, it was pretty clear she was drawing him. So vincent stayed seated, letting her do what she wanted in the hope she would be feeling more at home. "He does remind me of Sherlock Holmes as well. Leopold has a horrible social handicap, but trust me when I say he has a big heart. Just has trouble showing it" Vincent told her between sips of his coffee.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked at him once. "Then he should not have held me, and I'm bored and want to draw, otherwise I'll be crazy, and besides, you have something I'd like to draw, and she stopped and thought, and took another paper. and drew a tatoo it was small but she saw it in the wrist of the no one who held her when he bit her, and she gave it to Vincent "The one who bit me had this sign on his wrist" she did not know if she helpful
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent understood "Just ask, you can have drawingsuplies if you so wish. You are not stuck here forever Yuki, just until we are sure you are safe. I just do not wish for you to get harmed after all you have been through." He told her, gently and soft as he kept sitting in the chair while she was drawing. He was curious as to how good she was, but for that answer to come he had to wait until she was finished. "Oh... I have something you like to draw?" He asked her as he sat up straight, wondering what it was he had that she liked.

As she walked over to him to show the drawing of the tattoo she had seen on the wrist of the person who had attacked her, Vincent got up and gave her a gentle pat on the head. "This is very helpful Yuki, come... Lets show Magnus and Leopold what you have found out. THey will he happy to have a hint as to which vampire had been in the club as well. " Vincent said happily as he gestured for her to follow. "And do not fear, Magnus was just as starteld about you, as you have been about him. He wont throw anything at you now... I promise'

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki stared at Vincent as she gave the drawing, and was relieved that it was helpful, and smiled for a moment, when he spoke to go over to Magnus and she got a shiver on her back, but decided to go along with Vincent. , and really hoped that that ugly mutt would not throw anything at her.

for a moment she looked at the sign stuff and back to Vincent. "Do you think when I make a list with stuff or give me address where my stuff you can get it for me? I have some orders that need to be finished" she said and hoped that he would agree to it

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

They could hear the muffled voices of both Magnus and Leo as they walked up towards the room were both should be. Vincent opened the door for Yuki, letting her going into the room first. Magnus looked up from behind his computer and gave Yuki a nervous but friendly smile. "Sorry for earlier, just not used to humans is all. " he told her before he turned his attention back to the computer, pointing at the screen as he wanted Leopold to see something. "So here is where she gets attacked, see those men? I think it started with them. " Magnus said.

Vincent gestured for Yuki to come and look at some other screens, not the one in which they could see that she was being attacked. But screenshots of the creatures that had started the whole masacare at the club. "Has Leopold already told you what we do?" He asked her gently as he gave her a chair to sit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki stared at Marguns for a moment "Is all right" she spoke and saw for a moment and sat down on the chair and stared at the screen and felt a shiver go over her back "The place gives me the shivers, can not really believe that, all those people are dead and I am the only survivor "and she glanced at Leo, and nodded for a moment.

"What are you going to do if you have the murderers?" she asked, surprised, and looked at the screen again

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Vincent smiled friendly at her "You are the only surviver that did not know about this entire world that his hidden from humans. There are more, like those who attacked you. We need to find them." He told her gently as he took a chair so he could sit down next to her. He took the keyboared and mouse and started to show her some of the screenshots of the survilance film. "When we find them, they will be brought to justice. " He told her rather matter of fact. "I promise you Yuki, all will be alright. The creatures that will decide over their future are rightouse beings. What has been to you, your friends, to everyone there. I am most certain that they will die for their crimes. "

They could hear Leo snort angrily as he heard Vincent state that the creatures that would decide over the faith over Yuki's attackers were Rightouse creatures. "They are nothing but some Power-High assholes" he said beneath his breath. Vincent gave the grey haired man a warning look. "Easy now Leopold. No such language around our guest" He told the older man, who just rolled his eyes as he went back to working with Magnus.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki looked at the screen, and looked away when the hair became too much for her, and looked at Vincent. "But why did they do this when it, if it only drove them all into death?" And she glanced back at the screen and sighed "I hope you find them quickly, so that I can live with my life again and get out of here" and she glanced at Vincent "I mean, not that you treat me badly, I just do not like being locked in to sit "and she stroked a piece of har behind her ear.

Yuki looked at Leo for a moment, and had to giggle, when Vincent spoke to him a little bit about his language "And I think you were the boss" she joked and smiled and looked at Vincent again "But if you have them then I am free and can I leave here? "

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast