Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IC - [M] Pippiduuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default IC - [M] Pidipuu vs Dark Pigeon - NCIS vampire edition

- In the club "the scratching post" somewhere late in at night -

The music was playing and everyone that was at the hippest undertground club was dancing. Everyone that was anyone was dancing to their hearts desire. Donny the bartender was hard at work, trying to get everyone their drink while his boss Blane was chatting up with the more famous of New Yorkers that he was giving the VIP treatment.

On the dancefloor were Yuki's friends, celebrating that Laura had gotten her degree in archaeology. She looked so happy as she was dancing wild and without any form of shame. "Come on Yuki!!! Lets get a drink!!" she screamed as loud as she could, trying to get over the music which seemed slightly impossible. "Brenda, Meggy, you come as well!!! we need to get waisted!!! COME ONN!!!" she said before she skipped around and made her way over to the bar.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 03-25-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki laughed, she put her arm around Laura's neck, they had been each other's best friends for years. "You know, you have to get out early tomorrow, we have dinner with our parents," and she went to the bar with her. and ordered something to drink.

Yuki looked at her phone for a moment and pushed him out "Again my father ... whining where I'm staying!" and she looked at the other and raised her glass "Let's get drunk" and she looked at the bar man for a moment, and winked at him "Why is he really handsome"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Donny was a scrawny and bold man in his early thirthies, years of working in the bar have given him the rare gift of being able to read lips "well thank you!" Donny said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You'r a handsome young thing as well." He told Yuki before he walked off to pour drinks for other costumers. Laura laughed, nearly choking in her drink as she saw Yuki's face. "You like him! Dear lord Yuki, he's bold! From what I heard he's not even good boyfriend material. I know him to deal drugs on the side. But who cares right, he makes a really good Bloody Mary." Laura told her Yuki as she held up her drink before taking a big gulp of it. "To History, bones and digging holes in the ground!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!!" She roared over the top of her lunges.

Brenda and Meggy followed their friends towards a small space in the large club that held some luxery chairs and couches. Sitting area's for those who wanted to take a rest and watch the others dance. Meggy took a sip of her Max Rager and smiled happily as Laura was chatting up with a good looking blond man that desired her attention. "So, Yuki! How are your studies going?" She asked as she watched the blond man walk off, clearly angry as Laura had told him to take a hike. Brenda laughed and leaned towards Laura while Meggy took another sip of her well known energy drink.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki turned red, and took a sip of her drink "Even though he is bald, he looks good" and she walked with her friends, and then sighed and asked him about her study, "You look like my father , she also asks a lot "and she took another sip, and stood up" I'm going to find myself a nice guy, for a pleasure "and she walked up the dance floor and started dancing.

Yuki hated her study purely because it was more of a boring study, because of her parent's because of this she would rather party and she was often drunk, while she was dancing she watched Danny
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Donny walked up and down at the bar, helping costumer after costumer with his colleges that were hard at work as well. Selling drinks, snacks, and compliments in the hope to earn as much money as they possibly could at "the Scratching Post". Yuki's friends stayed seated, knowing that Yuki would rather dance that talk with them about her studies. Meggy almost seemed dissapionted in herself for even asking about it. She really should have known better that Yuki was more of a party all night, dont talk about anything kind of girl. It was no secret that somethimes the girls went out all without Yuki, only so they could talk about some more serious subjects, instead of boys and drinks.

THe screaming of people dancing became louder, almost out of place. While Yuki had found some attention from the same blond man that was send away earlier by Laura, she was unable to notice that some commotion had started at the entrance of the bar. Brenda was the first to notice that some of the clubs costumers were attacking others. "What the hell!!! a fight look! a bloody fight!!" Brenda screamed as loud as she could. Only to met by friends who were unable to hear her over all the noice. "A FIIGHT!!!" she roared louder, pointing at the entrance of the bar. She was somewhat relieved that her friends finally noticed what was going on, only for them to feel nothing but fear as they noticed the blood and uncontrolled violance that came with it.

People started running away from the fights, crushing eachother against walls and sturdy couches as they tried to flee. Those who could stay safe from being crushed to death were met by those who were violently killing everything around them. Yuki was stick between those who tried to run, and those who were unable to go anywhere. It was flight or fight now, fighting something that was strong enough to take out a man that was build like a bull that stood only a couple of meters away from her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki panicked and looked around her "Laura, where are you LAURA !!" she cried and tried to get away, she heard the screams of people, she saw how someone was grabbed and was murdered by someone, she tried to get away, but soon felt a huge stab in her neck, and put her nails in the person, and weakened "Laura" muttered them, and sank away just felt how someone pressed their wrist against her lips, and she took a few gulps and became unconscious and heard people scream, and after a while there was a normal silence

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

- A couple of hours later, in a strangers house-

Yuki laid in a strange bed, surrounded by comfortable sheet and pillows. Her wounds treated and the blood washed from her face. She was dressed in a simple sleeping gown while her own clothing were in the dryer, almost clean and dry for her to wear again. A stranger sat with her, a tall man with long grey hair and a bear which would make many a man jealous. He looked over at his newest guest before turning a page, his eyes slowly going from Yuki towards the page of his book "The great Gatsby" a book he must have read 100 times over, one that was high on his 'books I love' list. He really hoped his latest guest liked books as well, it would be nice to talk with someone about books.

A knock on the door made him stop reading "Yeah' he said, slightly annoyed as he knew who was on the other side of the door. A younger looking man poked his head into the room and smiled nervously. "IS the human awake, they want to know if you have been able to keep her alive is all" he said with a slick voice. He was a man that seemed full of himself, one that would be able to sell ice in Antartica. "No, she is still out of it. If she wakes up I'll let you know" The grey man told the younger one, his eyes nearly burning holes through his skull. THe young man nodded as he shrugged. "Alright then, enjoy your reading" he said before he gently closed the door behind him.

(( You are still human, not a vamp, not whatever was attacking the bar.. yes.. those were not just vampires... you'll see!))

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

- Later in the afternoon -

Yuki's hand moved a little, and turned on her side and made herself just as small. She felt the softness of the blankets, but also the warmth, she slowly opened her eyes, and paused for a moment, and for a moment saw the images in front of her with what happened, they were faint flashes, but she could hear Laura scream.

for a moment she made herself very small and slowly realized she was not in her own room. let alone in a hospital, she stood up and saw a man sitting on a chair, she pulled the blanket against her body, kept staring at the man "Where am I?" she spoke with some fear in her voice

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The man smiled as he watched the human wake up, at least he had some hope now that he could question here about the masacare at 'The scratching post'. "Well hello there, good ..." He looked on his watch and out a small sigh ".. afternoon. No worries Yuki, you are safe now." He said as he got out of his chair as he walked over to the door. He opened the door and poked his head around the corner "She's awake you rat-ass bastard!" He called out before he closed the door again to look at his guest. "You are in my appartment in Manhattan. You are currently my priss... no.. lets say.. lets say you are my guest. I brought you here because you are the one and only survivor of what happened in the scratching post. Why on earth someone wishes to go to that hell-hole is beyond me. But I have promised Vincent that I would not be to judgemental. So... good for you for getting drunk while dressed like a prostitute!" he said a little bit to happy as he sat down next to her on his chair.

"So" He said as he drummed with his flat hands on his upper legs. "Tell me what happened. Every single detail! What did they people look like that attacked, how did you get wounded, where did they come from!" He asked her as he got a note-book and a pen, ready to write everything down.

(( They had red eyes, were voilently biting and ripping of flesh, killing everything and everyone around them. You did not see the person drinking from you.))

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yuki stared at the man and felt tears emerge "Only survivors ..." and she felt the tears come up "Laura ... Maggy .... Brenda they're all dead" and she felt her hands quiver, and Light got panicked Why had this man taken her and why was she not in a hospital? Yuki saw the image again how people were bitten and tore their flesh and she could hear people screaming, she grabbed her head. "Laura !!"

In one she ran out of bed, and rushed to the door she had to leave here she had to go to the police

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast